It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When out of body, almost could not come back, almost died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: EveStreet
a reply to: sailormon

I'm glad you made a post about this because I've often returned from what I believe are OBE's (which end in sleep paralysis) and I am COLD. Shivering, to the bone cold. I'm not uncovered, nor is it cold in the room - it's like a cold from the inside out and it takes a while to get warm again.

Because of this, I've wondered about how close we get to "shutting down" when we're in that state. I've never had the vortex thing happen. but maybe the exit for leaving and REALLY leaving are about the same?

Over the years, I've had a few good OOBE's, a couple where its a bit freaky trying to get the body to animate again. I am reaching the conclusions that when we sleep we head for parallel realities , some very similar and meet up with old friends and acquaintances, and some new ones. I don't mean that they exist in any material sense, any more than the day to day reality, exists in any similar real sense. As it too , has all the definitions of a lucid dream as well, its just that we tend to repeat the experience, more often than in the other realities, so it just seems more real, and tend to think of them as passing dreams , but that is what they are not .What makes them OOBES is the degree of presence, When you know that you were there, as sure as you know that you are here. Then when you are there, permanently, you will have forgotten that you were here . Just like most of the time you forget that you were there.

I' m off the mind that, when you are there, you cant stay too long, when it gets interesting, you have to come back, and get the body animated, because if you stay, you wont be needing the body you use for this reality, and you will be there for the duration. Here were talking of an infinite number of takes or interpretations of realities, all real when you are there, but in a sense all simulations, built from your consciousness. So be careful what you wish for and believe in.

Two things came to mind anonentity that I would like to share. The one is not being able to motivate the body. I mentioned having problems when projecting while awake getting my body to work, it has happened when asleep, usually after some intense experience, now I wonder if it were when traveling out of body, something to look into.

Now to the parallel or other densities or dimensions, take your pick. I have dealt with the others,, they are part of this or my experience. Sorry to others, looking for proof, there is none, just know this is rare and sometimes years apart so, no, I am not crazy. Usually, I will be wakened with a high pitch sound in my head, one I cannot hear as I am partially deaf from gun fire in the army. This wakens me and then, Bam! I am out of body at their doing. Then I am shown something or given a message which is short and directed at spiritual development. I am sure that others are used or taken as we are. I have a written account of one night my wife was taken out of body by others, I lay there and noticed the loss time on our part plus she came back with full recollection.

A few times we have detected orbs doing a deed and one time a woman was standing over me making an adjustment, which also had the overtones of an obe, she put me down or to sleep immediately, but yes I saw before I went out. This is confusing so I stop here, but life as I have known is in question. One last thing regards any of these events is, fatigue and unsteadiness on waking, both my wife and I know of these nights due to this.

About a year or so ago, I tried to leave one night, something I am not good at initiating. I don't remember the event, but I must have gone out as my friend across the city told me I appeared by her bed and actually tapped her on the shoulder causing her to scream.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for enjoying the thread, Even the few whom have asked for proofs and such have been kind and I appreciate all input.

I think many of us go through the feeling of authenticating our beliefs that life is more than just the body. Several years ago for some mysterious reason, I was driven to get out of the groove, to open my mind or similar. So I started spinning these discs with my mind, I have mentioned this before. Got really good at it, could moved several at a time and from a great distance. I remember my astonishment at doing this, it was an affirmation that my energy body or consciousness did indeed extend beyond my body, I was more than this body.

I was so steeped in proof and science back then that I would lose the ability due to my self doubt and not being able to scientifically explain the ability. So then I would close down the left lobe of my brain and allow my artistic side to take over, logic is not it's forte, so the wheels would spin again. It opened the door to my excepting there is more, much more and then my journey started in ernest.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So I started spinning these discs with my mind

i just wrote a similar story here.. you know the feeling when you realise that you are not as delusional after all ?

I would love to hear more about this particular experience.. cant quite get the picture darn.. but no need to explain

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I've wondered if it's possible that I died in an alternate or almost exact parallel world with a few minor differences and woke up or traveled upon death in the other reality to this one.

I've wondered that exact thing. In the late '70s I had a life changing experience and was convinced of this very thing. I even thought about writing a book about it, the working title was 'Parallels". At that time I had never heard of such an idea but in all the years since it has become fairly widespread. At least I've read more recently many others' ideas along these lines.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I read your reply and was amazed, so much so I did not know what to say. You are way ahead of me in this ability. But is shows us we are in fact powerful beings. I fear we are asleep and kept this way. I wonder if all of us woke what this world would be like.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Forgot to give an answer to the second request regarding the disks. I just picked up on this as an avenue to focus my meditation and it opened other doors, some like I said, projecting with negative results. Others like vibrations both waking and sleeping. I even got to the point I could effect others in the same room.

At first I could convey the ability to move the discs with the mind to most anyone so long as I was close to them. Oddly, no one was impressed, it was as thought they were asleep and just laughed a little and forgot it. Even my grandsons did not even attempt it later at home I found out, it was as though some programming was in everyone not to be interested.

A second side ability was allowing my to go rapidly into a state where I could actually do a OOB and this got exciting, I did not go far at first, just out and in. Enough that my cat would get excited seeing me out of body. I have since lost a lot of this ability due to a lot of negative things going on in life and I need to re-start all this as I know where it can go. The science side of me now knows it was real because the same discs, same location will not be moved now without a prolonged concentration, they just sit there lifeless.

Another aspect of the vibrations was I could project to another person, causing them to be altered. Like one night my wife had clogged sinuses and I transferred the vibrations to her and released all the fluid. After I demonstrated this to another I quit because it caused him to panic when it effected his throat. All this is tied together, like manipulating the physical or electronics in your case.

Again, for the doubters, this happens, I cannot explain all of it as to why, still exploring life as usual.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You are way ahead of me in this ability ... ha ha likewise !!! but thanks for being nice..no deffinately not.. that you almost died, I am completely ignoring that fact and so far I have said nothing because I dont know what to tell you.. seriously what the heck then - what is it control that you didn’t slip away? makes me crinkle .. will not want to even read your reply i would freak out ..

I think we and some others might be catching the same flight

and i double and triple doubt that because I have not read anything like this thread in my life.. try to google something relevant to this topic

i dont even know what i would put into google search

your IQ is waaay higher that mine .. I guarantee you that.. it just is i am glad you get me
will read the disc now

Oddly, no one was impressed, it was as thought they were asleep and just laughed a little and forgot it.
this made me

edit on 29-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hola sailormon......

it's been a long time since i replied to anyones thread...but yours i had too....

i have been there...while in meditation...

i have seen the tunnel.....the spinning vortex...the bright light at the end of it...

like you it was my first time experiencing it....

unlike you....i was all in....

i started flying towards the end.....souls or spirits were lining the edges of the tunnel...

my heart started racing as i was heading faster and faster down the tunnel....

i got scared....and instantly went back into body...

i told a friend what happened...and they said i discovered a worm hole....they were jealous....

my understanding is that i did it on purpose....actually went into my third eye...

i have the ability to do this at will.....haven't done the wormhole since....but at this point in the meditation....i could chose to go out of body....or get answer...or see a vision...

i am writing you...because i think your premise is off....

i don't deny what you did....i know it is scary....

what i do believe is that you were not close to death......

but you were close to the personal discovery of the other dimensions.....

read robert monroe.....if you haven't...... start with Journey's out of body....

if his work resonates with you dig deeper.......but know that his words will start to shape your concept of what you are experiencing.....rather than just doing it on your own....making your own conclusions....

briefly...he describes three obe worlds....

one being the here and now..the physical realm you are accustomed too...
two being the obe realm....of wandering souls and meditative masters...
three being another world...or dimension....where you live inside another being for a brief time...experiencing their world....

he has not...to my knowledge...never came back..from any of his obe's....

though he is dead now at 79years old....he left behind the monroe institute...where they study obe....and you can go there...

my point to this post...is maybe you are looking at it wrong....
maybe it's your fear.....that held you back....
the fear is limiting.....tying the soul to your body...

if it was your time to die.......god would take you.....
but maybe.....just maybe....you were on the edge of greatness....about to roam the realm of ascended masters...

when in those situations....be conscious...ask for guides and answers..you will receive...focus on your light..

in my own meditations i have been fully in the tunnel that one time....had it start to form a few others....
but have not completed the journey all the way through...

not due to fear the later times....just didn't complete the wormhole...

next time i guarantee you...i will go through....and i will report to ya'll when i do...

no fear...our thoughts create our reality....therefore limiting our potential...or expanding it...

hope this helps....

love,light,blessings,

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing what you experienced. It sounds like we were faced with the same thing, only in my case, it was new to me and I am a fighter on the other side. I don't remember details, but I use a great deal of power to some purpose while there, I call it battles and with whom I don't know, I just know and then come back physically and at a soul level exhausted.

As to fear, I did not have a great fear, I was trying to stay in control, I elongated myself and even blocked being drawn in this way for a time. I am here for a purpose, and that purpose is my wife, also and adept of great power, but one whom needs further waking, more stubborn than I. I call myself egor to her, being her protector.

I had a good man whom is in touch with all this tell me what you have told me about asking for guidance. He even told me there is a number of those attempting to set me free, but my stubbornness gets in the way perhaps.

Actually I started reading Monroe, it is downloaded on my pad.

I did speak of the others taking me as well as my wife out of body. Two times when in great pain and stress I was taken out while meditating. You are right, the power of these two convinced me, I am but a child stomping my foot to think I could prevail. The one was like being with God or similar. I was in a white robe huddled over in great pain and fatigue from the earth journey, yet in an immense plain of un creation, huddled and beaten as I was in life at that time. Yet another part of me was standing beside this great presence which I cannot describe, it was just there, like the universe, but love.

It took me after wrapping my soul in a blue cloth to itself as would a mother take a baby. Damn, I will quit writing at this point, leaving out details, it was life changing such love and caring just blew my mind. The human part of me went into overload, it was incomprehensible. If I were religious I would say I was with God, but being a lone seeker, I have to keep this to myself, it scares Christians if I tell them of it, how can a common man experience such a thing without the church?

Another the next day was was also profound, both of these were from me meditating, not sleep, both from the other side.

All of you, thank you for the input, the title as I go on needs modification perhaps as I learn.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
a reply to: Nevertheless

I read, say an experiment done regards to DNA responding instantaneously 400 mile apart, that is interesting.

That is not "interesting", that is nonsense. How does DNA "respond" and to what distant stimuli are you referring to?

I don't go further into it, I carve a notch into my memory, I don't put it into a computer for reference.

That's sounds like a good way of intentionally misunderstanding something and perhaps build more incorrect "facts" on assumptions.

I move things with my mind, then go further away and have my own experiment doing this until I find distance does impact the effect, I put in memory.

See above. From your reasoning thus far, I have a feeling that your experiments might be a bit flaky.

I don't care to prove anything

Why on earth not? You have made some incredible claims as factual, but seem utterly nonsensical. Why are you not enlightening the world properly, since you obviously do spread these thoughts as we speak? Or are you intentionally polluting the minds of humanbeings with nonsense that even you don't wish to back up?

Yes I know what you are referring to and yes if I were in a classical classroom I would be hammering on this as you do, but this is so far out of the classroom

WHY is this far out of the classroom? There is nothing in science that stops you from investigating this world properly. Please explain.

we would be stymied in our discussion if I implemented proofs, and doctoral research.
Not true. You can make your claims scientifically sound without providing me complete proof of everything. You could start out by just making a soul or conscience scientifically observable.

Sometime in life, just gather what you can to try and understand that which defies understanding and move on.
What defies understanding?

To derail a fine discussion with pure logic and proofs is without logic,

Making random claims and refusing to show why they are valid is not a "fine discussion".
Second, pure logic being without logic is again just nonsensical.

Even if we were all crazy here, we are having a good time, loosen up and be crazy with us, join the party.

Yes, if you claim that you are crazy and or "just having a good time", go ahead and say what you want, but it is good in that case that you too have agreed that what you said was not the truth, but nonsense.

edit on 29-6-2015 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Back again, welcome again. You do realize you are too late to derail this thread, the folks coming on here according to you are all crazy or similar and we should not converse or share. I did not read all the prattle you sent this time, having far too much fun cleaning the sailboat for a trip. However I am pleased I/we gave you something to rave about, it may be good entertainment, making you happy. At least I hope so.

Making point after point as you do, expecting a defense would take this thread so far afield it would cease to exist. I suspect what you are, but will not go there. Stay happy, keep raving and judging, you I do not connect well with, no beer for you my friend.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Son, you have a lot to learn, we are not the animal we inhabit, it is but our diving suit into this vibrational state. Somewhere in the past I think I related being taken out by the others. In this event I was shown my light body, it was there as well as my physical body. So there was three of us, my extended consciousness, my body and my light body or soul.

Studies of late are showing our consciousness, our energy is not within our bodies at all, it is above or similar, not within.

Really? What "studies" show that?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You cannot die when out of the body, the cord which connects us to the body can only be severed when the physical body is critically damaged. When you have fear and anxiety that can cause problems such as the ones you and others have mentioned.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing what you experienced. It sounds like we were faced with the same thing, only in my case, it was new to me and I am a fighter on the other side. I don't remember details, but I use a great deal of power to some purpose while there, I call it battles and with whom I don't know, I just know and then come back physically and at a soul level exhausted.

As to fear, I did not have a great fear, I was trying to stay in control, I elongated myself and even blocked being drawn in this way for a time. I am here for a purpose, and that purpose is my wife, also and adept of great power, but one whom needs further waking, more stubborn than I. I call myself egor to her, being her protector.

I had a good man whom is in touch with all this tell me what you have told me about asking for guidance. He even told me there is a number of those attempting to set me free, but my stubbornness gets in the way perhaps.

Actually I started reading Monroe, it is downloaded on my pad.

I did speak of the others taking me as well as my wife out of body. Two times when in great pain and stress I was taken out while meditating. You are right, the power of these two convinced me, I am but a child stomping my foot to think I could prevail. The one was like being with God or similar. I was in a white robe huddled over in great pain and fatigue from the earth journey, yet in an immense plain of un creation, huddled and beaten as I was in life at that time. Yet another part of me was standing beside this great presence which I cannot describe, it was just there, like the universe, but love.

It took me after wrapping my soul in a blue cloth to itself as would a mother take a baby. Damn, I will quit writing at this point, leaving out details, it was life changing such love and caring just blew my mind. The human part of me went into overload, it was incomprehensible. If I were religious I would say I was with God, but being a lone seeker, I have to keep this to myself, it scares Christians if I tell them of it, how can a common man experience such a thing without the church?

Another the next day was was also profound, both of these were from me meditating, not sleep, both from the other side.

All of you, thank you for the input, the title as I go on needs modification perhaps as I learn.

thanks for sharing with us..your experience and your understanding....if you finish reading monroe you will come to the point of his contact with god also.....no judgement here...i accept your experience as your truth and nothing more...or less....

i am glad you are in the realm of attempted understanding of your gift.....and from your reply i can tell you have the answers from within....and from without from what the others have said about your "stubbornness"...which is just you limiting your own potential...which you know...

the fighting part...i understand....yet haven't experienced it personally....

monroe.....sort of equates the fight ...to these entities that are aware that you have the "gift" .....maybe due to jealousy...because they died to achieve it...yet you , i and others do it waking....

you have a spirit guide....trust me on that...i am guided by many guides and have met my spirit guide...they are guides for a reason.....it is up to you to acknowledge..accept..learn.... and practice what is shown and given...
those four keys are very important......acknowledge (recognize)...accept(non attachment)....learn(change understanding) ...and practice(or apply).... these are my keys for spiritual growth for me....

you are light....eternal....infinite...and bright....the darkness can never extinguish the light....but the light will always illuminate the dark....if you are this light....connected to god source...which you were shown face to face....there is no need for battle....you glow till the dark is repelled...

if you need to set an intention....protect your body...your room..and your spirit body....no harm will come or can enter...

i have been meditating for 28 years...i have encountered the darkest of beings...yet no harm has come...

please continue on your path....your spiritual work is the thing that protects you in the physical...they are one and the same.....not separate.....with equal force and equal value...

thank you for your testimony....because of it i and others have learned much...

blessings....

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Thank-you for replying, Sailormon. This thread you started is indeed fascinating. But the posts from everyone leave me with more questions than answers. I have always assumed that our purpose for being alive on Earth is to HELP OTHERS have a more enjoyable life whenever and wherever possible. Yet from what I'm reading here, perhaps SELF improvement and SELF enlightenment should be our top priority?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for replying, Sailormon. This thread you started is indeed fascinating. But the posts from everyone leave me with more questions than answers. I have always assumed that our purpose for being alive on Earth is to HELP OTHERS have a more enjoyable life whenever and wherever possible. Yet from what I'm reading here, perhaps SELF improvement and SELF enlightenment should be our top priority?

you understand the necessary tools .... they are not either or....but one of the same...the opposites making the whole....

ultimately it is compassion....it is maximized through your efforts of self actualization...and spiritual growth.....

if given the choice...go with compassion....others over self....
to maximize your understanding of compassion....do self exploration and spiritual work...or as you say self improvement..and self enlightenment...

for me this is the key to a happy existence for me ....and through my compassion...others around me.....

you are wise...

edit on 30-6-2015 by jgarcya because: better wording

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Back again, welcome again. You do realize you are too late to derail this thread, the folks coming on here according to you are all crazy or similar and we should not converse or share.

That is not what I said. YOU mentioned the possibility that you were crazy, and I merely said that IF that's the case, then obviously all you said was complete nonsense.
What I "rave" about is that, assuming that you're NOT crazy, is the fact that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. In your own words, you're not the tiniest bit interested in giving any evidence for any of those claims, making your claims only pollute the universe with nonsense. It is an insult to the human intelligence.

I did not read all the prattle you sent this time, having far too much fun cleaning the sailboat for a trip.

Yes, you did mentionbefore that you have the habit of skimming things and picking out parts that you might think are useful. Out of context or not. I must admire your skill of being able to pick random lines from what I wrote, not just, say, the beginning (if you didn't read it all).

However I am pleased I/we gave you something to rave about, it may be good entertainment, making you happy. At least I hope so.

Your outrageous claims got me interested, your complete lack of knowledge in how to actually substantiate them much less so.

Making point after point as you do, expecting a defense would take this thread so far afield it would cease to exist.
You do realize that this is the second time you tell me "If I were to substantiate my claims, this thread wouldn't exist" - which is exactly my point.

I suspect what you are, but will not go there.

Please do, I won't mind. Honest (as always).

you I do not connect well with, no beer for you my friend.
That is fine. I don't think I'd enjoy a beer listening to random claims and get told that the discussion would be pointless if we'd substantiate it as such.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

This isn't totally off topic from your OP but I feel like it sort of relates..

When I was younger I used to get "night terrors".

I say it with quotes because I believe it was simply a misunderstood experience that scared the hell out of my 5-11 year old ass. (Last one was around 10 years old.

In my experiences, less than 30min of laying in bed falling asleep, I began to feel my thoughts leaving me in a very lucid way. Like my young mind began wandering or traveling as if it was normal for me. But then, before I could stop, my mind was pulled into something dark and endless. I was absolutely terrified and my body would be screaming and saying very weird nonsense (my parents later told me about the things I would say while they would calmly try to wake me)

However, my mind was flying at unfathomable speeds towards infinite darkness completely unaware of my real earth body. I had no memory of an identity (probably because it would happen just as I fall asleep), but I was just an entity traveling. The speed and the feeling of traveling into this almost black hole type thing would absolutely terrify me. Fear that I knowIi would never experience anywhere again.

I'm in my 20's now and I can still visualize just a quick glimpse of what I saw when I was a kid. And there is a distinct feeling of dread that accompanies trying to visualize what I saw all those years ago.

I've always wanted to share this experience but never have, this seemed like a good thread to post this in.
I appreciate anyone taking the time to read it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Just my opinion, go out of body once, go the edge of earth, and suddenly the body is not you. It is important for it allows us to be here of course with those we love. Actually religions teach this, no studies that I know of, sorry.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozone

You are more than likely correct. I have jokingly told a few, just because we get out of body does not mean we leave fear and stupidity behind. Generally I remain calm, having dealt with death and emergencies for years, but a few times I gave into fear.

The one time out, I encountered a terrifying face beside my bed, panicked and had trouble getting back into my body where I would be safe, like when in a monster movie and you can't get the car door open as the monster approached. Wife was trying to get me back as well as the body was thrashing about LOL.

The next night she point at the wall beside our bed where I had a large Aztec God face hanging, the one that was my monster the night before. She soon took it down so it would not happen again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join