It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The SCOTUS ruling was completely predictable.

Does anyone here remember the very Liberal U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the will of the California’s voters by declaring Proposition 8 (the 2008 ballot measure that limited marriage to one man and one woman) as “unconstitutional” ?

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

It should have been clear to all then, that votes do NOT matter when it goes against the NWO agenda

I need to make my stance clear on this issue before I start in:

1.) I could care less what consenting adults do in private.

2.) I do NOT belong to any organized religion.

This is a Conspiracy site, yet I’ve only come across one post in the six pages I’ve read (I don’t have time to read all 42 pages of the thread, “Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide”) that seem to “get it.” That was “BrianFlanders” post on page 5:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TPTB, the “Ruling Cabal” or the “Bilderbergers Steering Committee” does NOT give a flying fig about “civil or human rights” for their slaves

It’s like the ATS-ers have forgotten that the “Bilderbergers” have been steering our Academia and Media for the last 60 years.

The responses on that thread show what an excellent job the Bilderbergers have done in INDOCTRINATING the masses.

This “Gay Marriage Civil Rights” has nothing to do with promoting “human rights.” It has everything to do with destroying marriage.

Marriage will be made meaningless. Let me explain.

What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)

TPTB have already gone a long way in the last 60 years to destroy sexual morality, marriage, and families anyway. This new “Gay civil right” will accelerate the process even more.

The NWO slave does not need to have his loyalties divided; he does not need a family. His loyalties should be solely for the corporation who employs/owns him.

It’s coming.

The hated Fundamentalist Christians will be destroyed or forced to go underground, along with their “outmoded” traditional values.

Remember:
The U.S. Constitution is an outmoded piece of paper.
National sovereignty is an outmoded concept.
Capitalism and private property are selfish.
The Carbon Tax is needed to punish the evil 1st World countries – “Social Justice” and “Redistribution of Wealth.”

How well they’ve learned their lessons.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)

50% of all marriages end in divorce.

Pretty sure it was already ruined, abused and left for dead, long before the marriage equality movement was started.

TPTB have already gone a long way in the last 60 years to destroy sexual morality, marriage, and families anyway. This new “Gay civil right” will accelerate the process even more.

So this is just another morality rant, masked as some attempt to warn us of of NWO Plans?

Gotcha.

~Tenth

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Why not look into other countries who have had marriage including gay folk (it's just marriage now not gay marriage) have we had lots of fake marriages? No can others still get married? Yes.
Get over it eh?.
Paranoid rubbish tbh.
Oh and sexual morality? Lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

50% of all marriages end in divorce.

Pretty sure it was already ruined, abused and left for dead, long before the marriage equality movement was started.

So this is just another morality rant, masked as some attempt to warn us of of NWO Plans?

Gotcha.

~Tenth

If marriage was already ruined and left for dead, why was it so important to the Gays?

I believe morals are important actually. But the NWO indoctrination has worked well. Apparently, you don't think morals are important.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Pretty compelling arguments in light of conspiracy. Of course you are about to be called a bigot Im sure and bullied for presenting these issues in the way you did, but as far as a conspiracy goes...hey this could play as much as any other.

*(Disclaimer) I do not in anyway have any problem...just as the OP with what any 2 consenting adults, or for that matter what anyone else does with their own life, lifestyle, etc...so long as they do not harm another person etc...so please keep the harmful name calling to a dull roar as I dont believe the spirit of this thread nor my response warrants the kind of hateful bashing I have recently come to expect here*

I do feel that the globalist agenda (NWO) is at full steam ahead, and by disrupting traditional social structures, insighting mass, immigration between countries, working on separation of peoples by highlighting those differences every minute of the day, creates an amazing dialectic on a massive global scale allowing those with the power to do exactly, or very near what the OP describes.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Why not look into other countries who have had marriage including gay folk (it's just marriage now not gay marriage) have we had lots of fake marriages? No can others still get married? Yes.
Get over it eh?.
Paranoid rubbish tbh.
Oh and sexual morality? Lol.

Educate me. What other countries have Gay marriage? And for how long?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Canada has had it since the early 2000's.

Nothing here is broken. Life hasn't fallen apart.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It should have been clear to all then, that votes do NOT matter

Votes never have, except when voting for representation. This is a representative republic that lives by the constitution. It was put in place so that we had a set of rules to govern us, and prevent mob rule (most votes) from taking away our rights.

That was “BrianFlanders” post on page 5:

An anti-left, "there's a liberal/progressive agenda", anti-Obama rant? Please. Prove there is an agenda and get back to me.

It’s like the ATS-ers have forgotten that the “Bilderbergers” have been steering our Academia and Media for the last 60 years.

It's like you forgot that you have a choice in how you get your information and how you educate yourself. Does everything have to be served to you? Can you not take the initiative to do for yourself, rather than rely on the Build-a-burgers to enlighten you?

It has everything to do with destroying marriage.

Marriage is what each couple makes of it. If I was married, it would not be subject to the interpretation or potential failure because of the current state of politics.

If that was true, then marriage already has been destroyed by a heterosexual divorce rate over 50%, the domestic abuse problems, the numbers of children living with step-parents. Want me to go on?

Two men or woman living together with the label of "married" does nothing to ruin marriages unless they ruin their own.

What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage.

People do that already without being gay. What does this have to do with anything?

They did no such thing. You and I did that. People need to take personal responsibility and quit blaming some loony conspiracy.

The hated Fundamentalist Christians will be destroyed or forced to go underground, along with their “outmoded” traditional values.

Nonsense. Quit playing the victim, cry-baby card and move on with your life. I respect your right to believe in your faith and I respect their right to marry whomever they choose.

Just because two dudes can enter a legal contract does not mean we are going to start burning Christians at the stake.

Get a grip.
edit on 27-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I dont really think this is an anti gay marriage thread my friend, it is an NWO conspiracy thread. I think it has merit in that light, nobody needs to argue another 80 pages about gay marriage I dont think.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Then don't talk about sexual morality as your reasoning. That's a logical fallacy.

The blue countries are the ones with legalized same sex marriage:

~Tenth
edit on 6/27/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Sorry I thought you were the OP for some reason.
edit on 6/27/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am done with ATS...nobody, not even MODs stay on topic, why does everything have to be so hateful. Adieu

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If marriage was already ruined and left for dead, why was it so important to the Gays?

Because marriage is a legal institution. It provides benefits, from the government and companies, that single people do not get. It has nothing to do with religion, or the church, and everything to do with with legal contracts and services offered by the government.

Over a 1000 actually.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I do feel that the globalist agenda (NWO) is at full steam ahead, and by disrupting traditional social structures, insighting mass, immigration between countries, working on separation of peoples by highlighting those differences every minute of the day, creates an amazing dialectic on a massive global scale allowing those with the power to do exactly, or very near what the OP describes.

There is no NWO globalist agenda. That is conspiracy nonsense with no basis in reality.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: introvert

I am done with ATS...nobody, not even MODs stay on topic, why does everything have to be so hateful. Adieu

I specifically addressed what you posted. If you don't like it, I apologize. You're welcome to counter my statements and prove me to be uninformed.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Pretty compelling arguments in light of conspiracy. Of course you are about to be called a bigot Im sure and bullied for presenting these issues in the way you did, but as far as a conspiracy goes...hey this could play as much as any other.

*(Disclaimer) I do not in anyway have any problem...just as the OP with what any 2 consenting adults, or for that matter what anyone else does with their own life, lifestyle, etc...so long as they do not harm another person etc...so please keep the harmful name calling to a dull roar as I dont believe the spirit of this thread nor my response warrants the kind of hateful bashing I have recently come to expect here*

I have no doubts at all that this is part of a NWO agenda to destroy "traditional social structures" as you put it.

Your last paragraph:

"I do feel that the globalist agenda (NWO) is at full steam ahead, and by disrupting traditional social structures, insighting mass, immigration between countries, working on separation of peoples by highlighting those differences every minute of the day, creates an amazing dialectic on a massive global scale allowing those with the power to do exactly, or very near what the OP describes."

is so true. I'm glad not everyone is asleep. It should be obvious to anyone that the whole "Gay lifestyle" issue has been vigorously pushed by the media (and even some schools) for decades. Not enough people are asking "why?"

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
S+F

With only 2 world countries blessed by YHWH (Israel and America), this is why other countries were excluded from Gods Judgment and can get away with gay marriages.

Now that America has given YHWH the proverbial inner finger, Americans will soon realize what JADE HELM is all about when the military is all in place.

The daemons that have been roaming USA since Dec 22 2014 have just been given the green light to burn America to the ground.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"I don't follow a religion"

Cough yeah right.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

My god really? No wonder the young areblooking at religion and saying "bollocks to that" with stuff like that spouting from religious mouths.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Canada has had it since the early 2000's.

Nothing here is broken. Life hasn't fallen apart.

~Tenth

Give it time. The Bilderbergers think long term -- in terms of decades and even centuries.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is some sort of agenda going on, it's obvious to anyone with a decent IQ.

You need only have an opinion of something that isn't rubber stamped by liberal PC and you can guarantee some left wing idiot will be on your case faster than you can blink using some emotional diatribe as a stance against you having an opinion.

I see it all the time, on ATS, and other places, it is an agenda.

The agenda is to make people thoughtless, opinionless and unquestioning, everything a shade of beige, no race, no ethnicity, no sexuality, no gender, they want you to think all of things as ''social constructs'' as it means whatever is thrown at society ''acceptance'' is more likely.

For example they don't want you to criticise a group even if they are terrorists because it means differentiation.

I couldn't care less if people of the same sex love each other as long as it is not immoral or unethical, and the state allows marrying I don't deny the right to, however churches should not unless they choose to, as part of freedom of belief, which exists.

If anyone doesn't agree with my opinion then tough, I won't waste time arguing about it or explaining my opinion. The personal /emotional stance typical of agenda fools is only a means of distracting from the bigger picture so don't even try that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join