It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just screams of sour grapes...I guess we will see lots more in the next few weeks.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: AuranVector

Canada has had it since the early 2000's.

Nothing here is broken. Life hasn't fallen apart.

~Tenth

Give it time. The Bilderbergers think long term -- in terms of decades and even centuries.

What about all those other countries?

And really, that's your argument? You asked me to show you where this had happened, and I did, and now there hasn't been enough time?

Which means your warning is a bit moot right? Since we have AT LEAST 15 years before ANYTHING starts to go wrong right?

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

2.) I do NOT This “Gay Marriage Civil Rights” has nothing to do with promoting “human rights.” It has everything to do with destroying marriage.

Marriage will be made meaningless. Let me explain.

What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)

I'm pretty sure britney spears 48 hrs Vegas wedding, drive through marriages and similar things have already gone a long way to destroying marriage. No help was needed from us homosexuals at all. heterosexuals have done a Stella job of making marriage meaningless all on thier own.

Fake gay marriages? This has been fought for tooth and nail by the gay community and while I'm sure not every marriage will work out to say people will questions up for fake marriages is ridiculous. The amount of sham marriages that heterosexuals enter into is astounding yet no benefits have been removed from them.

The only thing that will happen is gay people will marry, that's it. Not every marriage will work out which is a given but the world will go on albeit a little more equal. Not everything is a conspiracy....

ETA: marriage will only become meaningless if you stop beleiving in what it represents. The meaning of marriage is a very personal thing. I see it as a commitment to my partner, me basically saying that after 8 years I know without a doubt it's me an him against the world. Its me saying that I will be there through everything and support him through everything and that I'm willing to do everything I can to make it work for us. Basically that I love him. That what marriage means to me and other people getting married, abusing it, not taking it seriously or even wanting to marry thier pets (since that always gets brought up for some bizzare reason) is not going to change what being married to him means.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Many people in Britain don't marry today in any case. I read somewhere that before the church invaded us only the leaders etc married for political reasons. The church who saw all women as Eve hated the idea that they chose whom they would breed with and were free. All we have done is go back to whom we once were.

My granddaughter comes from two loving parents who are not married. They simply can't live together so aren't trapped in a loveless marriage - just to suit convention and other people's miserable judgements. Their little girl is loving, clever, caring and may she continue to develop so. Both her parents are focused on her and her well-being so I don't see any problem with supporting an institution that benefits the state but not the people who have to live within the institutional bonds of marriage.
I am married, but I am very lucky as only a few of our friends are still married happily, most are divorced. People have the right to choose and that does not mean I am saying people can behave irresponsibly, creating children and not supporting them.

link   

What morals are you on about? Is it moral to treat one group of people different because of who they are and who they love?.

link   
The Dutch have had gay marriage since 2001, then Spain, Canada, and South Africa all have had it for over a decade. None of them nor the nations since then have had any of the problems you suggest. And lets face it the idea that the NWO would waste its time with gay marriage with some sort of hope that some fake marriages might happen and then marriage just goes away? And the NWO takes over. This makes about as much sense as it did when people claimed interracial marriage would destroy marriage.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Marriage is meaningless. Who was the schmoe that thought it was a good idea to create a business contract to symbolize your love for someone else?

I'm a conspiracy nut just like the next guy, but I think people might actually be waking up to how stupid and ridiculous the idea of marriage is, do we really need a piece of paper to prove we love another?

Well, yes.... I guess we do if my TV screaming at me about the "progressiveness" of gay marriage has anything to say about it, and it does, at least for the last twenty-four hours.

I think it's really just a case of dumb people not realizing they're dumb.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

"I don't follow a religion"

Cough yeah right.

I said I do not belong to any organized religion. I do believe in God.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Mqybe get rid of the benefits of getting married and less will get married.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally it was probably a means of faithfulness to each other and political allegiances between tribes and families, it is human nature to form strong partnerships and alliances.

A formal commitment to a relationship is a good thing IMO, for individuals and societies, the lack of marriages and strong commitments has caused more single people living independently which has caused a lot of emotional and financial stress, such as instead of sharing costs and more demand for housing etc. in addition to moral decline especially from those of developing minds such as teenagers, binge drinking, drugs, promiscuity etc.
edit on 27-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

And the NWO takes over. This makes about as much sense as it did when people claimed interracial marriage would destroy marriage.

You can literally pull footage from TV from those days, and the speeches are word for word the same, with gay replaced by interracial.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: introvert

I am done with ATS...nobody, not even MODs stay on topic, why does everything have to be so hateful. Adieu

Don't let the rainbow disco ball hit you on the way out.

TO THE OP.

This “Gay Marriage Civil Rights” has nothing to do with promoting “human rights.” It has everything to do with destroying marriage.

Sometimes I don't engage that which I find ludicrous. But the above comment wasn't ludicrous so much as cruel, naive and offensive, so Il''ll simply respond with YUK

"The hated Fundamentalist Christians will be destroyed or forced to go underground, along with their “outmoded” traditional values."

GOD WILLING YOU ARE RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The Agenda?

Business. It's all about business.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

If marriage was already ruined and left for dead, why was it so important to the Gays?

Because marriage is a legal institution. It provides benefits, from the government and companies, that single people do not get. It has nothing to do with religion, or the church, and everything to do with with legal contracts and services offered by the government.

Over a 1000 actually.

~Tenth

Exactly, it's for the material benefits. The spiritual component has been completely left out. That's part of the NWO agenda -- secularize everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Mqybe get rid of the benefits of getting married and less will get married.

The younger generation isn't getting married, and no one seems to know why. I imagine the advent of the internet has risen the younger generation's IQ a bit, I hope.

My grandmother never got married to her husband until she fell ill from some crazy brain thing doctors couldn't figure out. She had plenty cash. Her husband basically persuaded her to get married a year before her death. That pile of money she saved all those years fell to zero within five months.

I will agree though that there seems to be an agenda currently against Christians. Just like it seems six months ago ISIS was called ISIS on the news, now all you hear is Islamic State..... like it's official or something, like they won.

Words are powerful and minds are weak I guess. Who knows what's really going on anymore.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

There is some sort of agenda going on, it's obvious to anyone with a decent IQ.

Nice way to start a reply. "If you don't think like I do, you're stupid."

You need only have an opinion of something that isn't rubber stamped by liberal PC and you can guarantee some left wing idiot will be on your case faster than you can blink using some emotional diatribe as a stance against you having an opinion.

I have disagreed with the OP, and without the need for emotional appeal. So I have already proven that statement to be false.

The agenda is to make people thoughtless, opinionless and unquestioning, everything a shade of beige, no race, no ethnicity, no sexuality, no gender, they want you to think all of things as ''social constructs'' as it means whatever is thrown at society ''acceptance'' is more likely.

Agenda? What agenda? Why wasn't I told?

That's because there is no agenda to speak of. It's all a fake manifestation of uninformed people that pay too much attention to Breitbart and FoxNews. They can't articulate their ideology, so they have to create some fake "agenda" to justify their emotional "I'm a victim" mentality.

If anyone doesn't agree with my opinion then tough, I won't waste time arguing about it or explaining my opinion

Probably because your going to have a hard time defending that position from someone that disagrees with you, yet does not fall in to that false narrative you just put forth.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think less and less are having actual relationships.
They grow up in a broken home and think why get married ? It destroyed my parents and in this day and age do we need a partner for life.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Exactly, it's for the material benefits. The spiritual component has been completely left out. That's part of the NWO agenda -- secularize everything.

Logically speaking, it would be far easier for the NWO to control people with religion, as opposed to secularism.

Secularism gives people the opportunity to create rules and regulations that are of their own ideas and wants.

So.

The increase in secular activities and policies, is actually a direct attack on any Globalist agenda.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

They aren't getting married because they can have multiple uncommitted unemotional sexual relationships, like animals do.

Men are pre programmed to 'sow their seed', marriage was always societies way of social order and ensuring family units and morality. Women being portrayed as sexual objects by MSM, and men, especially the younger sort being considered ''heroes'' for the amount of girls they can 'do', it isn't any wonder that they aren't getting married like they used to. It is foolish though. Marriage is good for society and for people, as is monogamy, morality and ethics. Marriage should be promoted in society, as should being responsible, morality and ethics.
edit on 27-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join