It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injustice will we live with it forever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The injustices start early ,in fact as soon as you can think you see them everywhere.
How often do you feel the sting of injustice personal or in society?

Do people get mean because the nicer you are then more injustice you face?

Have you had anyone accuse you or misconstrue your intentions or actions even though they know you and you absolutely know they have every reason to believe in you because they know you are a good person and would never do what they are believing or saying? This kind of thing is so painful and leaves a person wondering if they somehow missed some big part of reality it feels so strange.

When I was 6 I was invited to go to a Brownies group gathering after school. That day we girls made velvet covered boxes with pearls and beads glued on. It was the happiest day I could remember, I was part of a group doing something I was good at and no one was picking on me or leaving me out, we were all one group everyone accepted. This was a new experience for me.

The next week Friday after school was the next meeting and I was very excited. The day came but when I arrived I was given a piece of paper that said I had to have my Brownie uniform, socks, hat by next week or I was out of the group. I knew instantly that was the end of that. I came from a Family of 5 kids and a Father who worked hard, a major war hero who could not pass the bar on payday. At 6 you pay because your parents are what they are and do what they do.

Parents often have a favorite who gets the better treatment for no reason other than they do.

If you need service on your car and you don't know anything about cars you are likely to get ripped off the, same with computers and anything else. How many times do you find yourself cheated simply because you are vulnerable?

On forums moderators remove your thread even when similar subjects stay up or it had been put up by so and so it would still be there.

At work the boss gives some people the bad jobs or is always on someones back...for no reason, they just don't like them.

We hope for justice for the ones who stomp others to be shown how it feels to have an unjust thing happen to them.

You either get very angry or you become very depressed. Waiting, hoping for the scales to weigh the actions and things to be made right.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The impact of injustice is defined by the actions you take in response. The whole idea of justice isn't rigid anyway. It's formulated in your mind. It evolves in your own mind over time. Maybe on the grand scale of injustice, it isn't as huge as it seemed at the time?

Figure out what you want as your epitaph. Conceptualize backward from the end, all your actions should be focused forward. You can change the future, not the past.

Be well & stay critical.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The whole idea of justice isn't rigid anyway. It's formulated in your mind.

This may be true in some cases but I don't think it usually is. I have seens injustice, it stinks.

Like when they took my 18 year old Brother out of college and sent him to Vietnam, he was the only Son of a war hero who was dead. His Grandmother and Mother petitioned, at that time they were not taking "only Sons" and they were not taking the guys already in college, yet they took my brother! They actually killed him because what happened there is what killed him.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I suppose it depends on what you mean by injustice. For some people it means not having completely fair treatment in the sense that they got an unequal outcome from others. For others it means they were not treated equal before the law.

Until we nail down what we mean by justice and agree on it, we cannot begin to address injustice.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

This kind of thing is so painful and leaves a person wondering if they somehow missed some big part of reality it feels so strange.

Yes. I know that feeling -- every delusion shattered -- and you begin in question everything you ever believed. The only plus side I can find is that -- if you don't let yourself get lost in the pain -- you learn more about yourself... even if you only figure out who you DON'T want to be. That's about all I've got anyway!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I recently suffered an injustice. I was informed that it was my 'right' to protest the event. I countered that it was my obligation to do so. That is the way I was raised.

We have to stand tall for what we believe in. We also have to allow those of dissenting views to demonstrate, because the right to free speech is such a powerful constant; not all nations have that in their constitutions, however it seems to be a moral constant as a function of being human.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
of course we have to live with injustice, if we had real justice than life would be too much like heaven and then what would you have to look forward to when you die?

top topics

join