It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to WTC 7?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I remember Sheperd Smith (Fox News) and another guy on Fox listening in to chatter from the fire dept live. They heard them discussing getting everyone away from WTC 7 due to it being unstable and that they were bringing in demolition experts to bring it down as safely as possible. Didn't any of you guys hear that? WTC 7 has never been a mystery to me.

STM

Yes i am looking for that video where they figure that if wtc 7 didnt collapse they would bring it down.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

All I can say is what I heard that day. There was discussion on Fox about if they'd have time to wire it before it collapsed on its own. They said that a demo crew did make it into the building but they did not know how well they were able to complete the job. Even in the video above (thanks Shadow Herder) the policeman said the building was about to blow. Perhaps the demo crew was a private company, not related to any city emergency crews and thus the lack of information in the interviews you posted.

STM

edit on 24-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

They pulled the building down.

Debunkers are trying to say he meant pull the firemen out but the official FEMA report shows no firefighters were in the building and the fire chief denies that Larry ever told him to do that.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Re: the fire chief: Deny, deny, deny. Sounds familiar. Having a private demo crew who might be a private company unapproved by the city, or a part of the military, or CIA do an emergency job without going through all the proper channels may have left the fire dept. open to liability, major liability. So therefore the fire chief denies all. The owner of the building said it, they pulled it.

STM

edit on 24-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
The owner of the building said it, they pulled it.

Pulled the people out of it, not the building - again, how long do you think it would take to wire up a building with tonnes of explosives? It takes many months, it is not like a spy movie where a few egg timers on the wall will do....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Unlike most people had the opportunity to listen to the actual FDNY commander on the scene and to ask them
questions during a seminar 5 months later

On 9/11 was listening to radio transmissions from the scene detailing setup of the collapse zone around
WTC 7 and clearing personnel and equipment from the area

FDNY established the collapse zone at 3 PM when became evident that WTC 7 was in danger of collapse from the
spreading fires and growing bulge on side of building

Reporters like Shepard Smith (who is an idiot) were repeating rumor and speculation - none of the reporters have
any clue concerning fire fighting operations or structural collapse . They were merely repeating what ever they heard - most of which was wrong.......

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Like I said, it was most likely a matter of liability, and we're talking billions of dollars here. Of course he's going to do the side step. He should've been a politician.

STM

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder That is because Chief Daniel Nigro FDNY, has stated.that HE made the decision to pull the firefighters out of the area. If you are going to use Chief Nigro as the source for your claim "the chief said he did not talk to Silverstein", then be honest and use ALL of what the Chief said about that day.

edit on 24-6-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder. So why did all those civilian fire departments respond to the Pentagon? I mean, if the building is so tippy toppy secret why were civilian firefighters there?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Shadow Herder. So why did all those civilian fire departments respond to the Pentagon? I mean, if the building is so tippy toppy secret why were civilian firefighters there?

Nope the Pentagon had their own fire brigade that was coincidentally doing a crash drill near the heliport.

Silverstein said that "there had been a great loss of life already and maybe the safest thing to do was pull it" which means they pulled the building down with control. " Then they pulled it and we watched the building collapse"

Debunkers try so hard to cover that one up with no sources and outright lies they look so foolish.

WTC 7 Was Pulled, a controlled collapsed as not only all the videos prove without a doubt but by experts in the field.

You should watch the video again

edit on 26-6-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Lets not forget that WTC7 housed the Enron papers. What was the biggest story before 911...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes. You missed all the ENRON folks going to prison after 9/11?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

www.fireengineering.com... ml

Civilian Fire department that responded to the Pentagon. You were saying?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
pentagon.spacelist.org... More Non-Federal fire departments that responded.

Before you spout off about how foolish debunkers look.....you might want to do some honest research.
edit on 26-6-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

As for the video.....lets see....who to listen to....the Fire Chief that was in charge that day....or the ego driven real estate developer who liked to control everything in his life who had a day that ripped ALL control away from him.......gee....tough decision....

edit on 26-6-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: had additional stuff

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

QUOTE: "Nope the Pentagon had their own fire brigade that was coincidentally doing a crash drill near the heliport. "

WRONG .........

Pentagon fire fighting was was provided from Army post at Fort Myers VA - this was for Aircraft FF and rescue

Most of the firefighting response comes from Arlington City fire department.

www.fortmyerfire.com...

Wasn't a crash drill - were standing by for helicopter landing at helipad

QUOTE: Silverstein said that "there had been a great loss of life already and maybe the safest thing to do was pull it" which means they pulled the building down with control. " Then they pulled it and we watched the building collapse"

OUTRIGHT LIE ........

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse. "

Listen again ....... Maybe should get hearing checked........

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

By the way decision to abandon operations in WTC 7 had been made hours BEFORE THE CALL TO SILVERSTEIN

Crews were told to leave the building shortly after noon - around 12:30 Pm when FDNY commanders became aware
of the extent of damage and fires in the building along with lack of water

Call to Silverstein came around 2:30 pm , just before collapse zone was set up

Silverstein had no input into the decision - it was responsibly of FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro

NIGRO:

Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).
The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.
2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.
3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.
4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Maybe should pay close attention to this paragraph

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
When Silverstein of the WTC 7 complex said he made the decision to pull the building, he meant to pull it down, any attempts to elude to another meaning should be accompanied by sources.

John Kerry corroborates this fact.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
When Silverstein of the WTC 7 complex said he made the decision to pull the building, he meant to pull it down, any attempts to elude to another meaning should be accompanied by sources.

Silverstein never said "pull the building" - so why lie and claim he did.

What is your source that the building was wired with tonnes of explosives in a few hours?

What makes John Kerry a expert on WTC 7?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join