It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's to self control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I almost went to jail tonight. If I hadn't been able to control my temper I would have.
I had my dogs out. It was dark and a guy I know spooked them so they started barking. He says, "Shut the hell up! I'll slit your throats and leave you bleeding!" It took every single ounce of my self control not to tackle that son of a bitch and grind his face into the ground and make him eat gravel. Nobody! Nobody threatens to do anything to my dogs-empty threat or not. I don't give a good god damn who the hell it is. Those are fighting words. I will mess an asshole up for that.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hat's off to ya
I don't think I could hold myself together if someone said they'd slit my dogs throat!

What the hell is wrong with people? world full of idiots!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What was he doing so close to your property that he was able to spook them? You're not one of those people who lives really close to others and has loud animals, are you?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

mmm

dude.. I would watch them.. our dogs got poisened (rat poison did the job:/( ) by some "see unt" after they through a rage fit just like the guy.

anybody threatening dogs u are threatening family member is abnormal.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If the dogs are anything like the wife's dog satan (not his real name just my name for him ) then good luck getting close enough to cut them . One times satan is not good , two times satan , well thats Stephen King territory .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

We're in the country. It's dark. I mean really dark.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

They're usually very sweet dogs. I have no idea what they'd do when threatened.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

What kind of dogs are they?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe the guy had a bad day. Maybe he found out someone close to him has an incurable disease. Maybe someone he knows just died. Maybe his wife left him. Maybe he's normally a good guy. Ya never know.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You an animal lover I take it then?

Don't think I need to say any more...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Maybe the guy had a bad day. Maybe he found out someone close to him has an incurable disease. Maybe someone he knows just died. Maybe his wife left him. Maybe he's normally a good guy. Ya never know.

He is no longer a; "Good Guy", if he threatens disturbing violence towards other living beings. There for I would not treat him as a good guy...
edit on 19-6-2015 by jackjoedoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

One is husky/lab mix. Her daughter is also part Australian cattle dog.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nope. Matter of fact, his wife just gave birth not long ago and they came home today.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

He sounds like a real asshole. I wouldn't trust anyone who says such vile words.I knew somebody who talked similar to animals and one time he did attack a dog. It later died. I don't know why he would tell me that story but he did. It was my cat he threatened to kill as well, when he was at my house. He's visited my house and yelled at my neighbours if their dog barks. He's always having a bad day. Just an asshole. Assholes are real!!

That reminds me it's one more thing to add to my list of why he's an asshole.

This guy is an asshole! He needs a good punch in the head. Not worth going to jail over. Just watch out and be careful.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

are u Aussie ?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

are u Aussie ?

I'm American. Why do you ask?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't let them out of my sight when we're out. They come when called too so I can keep them close.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

i thought so

a reply to: Sremmos80

One is husky/lab mix. Her daughter is also part Australian cattle dog.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...I'm glad you found a greater resolve.

On a different note...why is it that everyone always thinks they'd be on the winning side of a fight? As you say you held back from grinding his face into the ground. There's an equal chance he'd mess you up if you came at him all full of rage. For all you know he's well trained in the arts and your rage would just be used against you with laughter abound. I'm not saying that would be the case here for sure but it's just interesting to me how so many automatically assume they'd win a one on one confrontation because they are so mad and they have such and such training. I suppose it's a human evolution/survival trait that makes us think we'd be on the winning side of every battle.

Anyway, glad you and the pups are doing well.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Very well put. You can't ever really know what is going on in someone else's life...does this excuse such behavior? Of course not...but there are two sides to every story...stay objective...

edit on 20-6-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join