It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Spirits, Ghosts, or a Paranormal Entity In My Room? (Pictures)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS members, I hope you all are doing well.

Here goes my story. Started Sunday evening when coming home from an opera concert I was feeling fatigued and felt the onset of a potential cold.

Monday I woke up with a really sore throat and nasal congestion and major headaches. So I pretty much stayed in bed and drank my tea. Every night I really got no sleep tossing and turning maybe got an hour or two of collective rest throughout the night.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was starting to feel "better" considering I started popping halls to soothe my throat and taking Ibuprofen every 6 hours. So definitely helped with pain control.

However, early in the morning after feeling really hot laying on my couch...I decided to go to my room to a more comfortable sleep apparatus and cooler room.

At about 3:45 am I was just lying in bed trying to find a way to relax myself to sleep but still had a small throbbing headache. I was feeling a bit fidgety still. For some reason, I randomly remembered my sister showing me pictures of her travel photos in Europe and together we saw noticed these "spiritual orbs" in a couple photos.

So...I was thinking maybe there is something like that in my room so I took my SG3 phone off my night table and took 5 random shots with flash around my room. In one picture I noticed something....

Continuing story.....more pics coming...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well in this particular instance it looks like the culprit was most likely dust. Maybe your other pics are more interesting....
edit on 19-6-2015 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So after viewing this picture in my gallery I thought about "communicating" with this newly found orb using my thoughts as a means to communicate with it.

I asked the "spirit" if it would be able to relieve my headache I still had lingering around...and within a few moments my headache went away...and I felt a sense of relief as well. I thought okay...if you are a spirit in my room...I thoughtfully stated that I request to see you and I will be taking 5 successive photos.

These are the pictures that I took chronologically in just a few short seconds.

There is normal wear on the paint beside the door so that is not something to take interest in.

Right after the above photo I took this one...this one actually freaked me out a little after I viewed it.

More orb activity

More orb activity

One little orb activity

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I took a few more pictures afterwards to self affirm what I saw...but nothing did appear. Then I started getting colder even though no draft was getting into my room so I set off to go back to my warmer couch.

This was a really weird experience....I don't know what to make of it.

This is the first time I thought about exploring the spiritual side...am I losing my mind with this bacterial/viral flu? Or did I experience some paranormal?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Doubt you're losing your mind, but it sounds like you've had a fever. That can do some strange things to people. Especially if you've been having crazy, vivid fever dreams.

link   
I should note that I held the camera very still and ensured proper still exposure as to avoid any blurring....

link   

If you check past threads there were members who were able to successfully posts pictures of paranormal entities. I remember one post in a thread where a member had a picture of a demon while riding with his family in Germany one night. I wish I can find the thread and post but it's been a while.

In your case it's probably your illness causing you to be confused.
edit on 19-6-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am showing pictures of what I caught on my camera...those orbs are not confusing but my experience was something else.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The room is clearly full of sunlight or a light source(flash reflection on the door), that and the combination of dust, no ghost i'm afraid

edit on 19-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Room completely pitch black...my flash on camera was the only light source...there is no sunlight at 345 am.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ok, but the flash and dust is what creates the orbs, dust particles from you disturbing the bed cover...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I don't know, OP. - But it appears there is a Ghost in this thread...

Good Luck.

edit on 19-6-2015 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sounds fun. There are spirits around us all the time. Imagine how many people have died and imagine that a good majority have chosen to hang around the Earth plane for a time, either because of the pull of family members still alive or because they were not ready to leave the body just yet. Anyways, they hang around.

There are also many spirits that have never incarnated that hang around ... like angels and aliens.

None of them can ever hurt you. If you feel one of them is over stepping and bugging you, you can command it to leave. They have to go if you command them to. Sage works well, too, they can't stand the stuff.

I can recognize some that come around me, others not so familiar. But if I notice they aren't the kind of entity I want around, I tell them to piss off. They always do.

Hope you have fun with your peeps

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Ok, but the flash and dust is what creates the orbs, dust particles from you disturbing the bed cover...

If I had that much dust in my room then every picture I took would have had something in it. I took about 10 more pictures after the 5...but nothing more appeared in the camera stills....and that was when I started feeling cold...and left to crash on my sofa instead and immediately warmed up. Truly weird.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Still dust, a lot, a little or nothing.

If it was orb's of energy you would be able to see them in the dark, but they always only show up when using flash or another light source is lighting them up.

edit on 19-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As Sargent Schultz used to say on Hogan's Hero's " I see Nothing! Nothing!!!" ; )
edit on 19-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Don't know dude, I haven't had more than two or three paranormal experiences in my lifetime, but one of those experiences was with an orb. It was green, about the size a baseball, glowing and moving room to room in my great grandfather's cabin in a ghost town (Tin Cup, CO). I've also seen plenty of instances of dust in pictures, and this sure as hell looks like dust.

You seem pretty convinced that it was in fact orbs in your room. If so, why even bother to ask us what we think?
edit on 19-6-2015 by Osiris1953 because: typing gremlins

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why don't you wait till you are well and take it from there.

Respectfully,
EOS

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They are monitoring everyone, some your Family and Friends and some the other side.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EYEofSAURON

Wow..You post has nothing but disrespect towards the op..

Op those orbs are good they are light so there is nothing to be afraid of.The fever you have is just a part of the cleansing process that we are undergoing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join