It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Spirits, Ghosts, or a Paranormal Entity In My Room? (Pictures)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Spirits (seem to) exist... but these pics? Could be anything and are likely dust... nothing definite either way.

But darnit, the cold... take Vit C ... a few grams of high quality l-ascorbic acid (vit c) per day and colds (etc) are an unpleasant memory.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Spirits (seem to) exist... but these pics? Could be anything and are likely dust... nothing definite either way.

But darnit, the cold... take Vit C ... a few grams of high quality l-ascorbic acid (vit c) per day and colds (etc) are an unpleasant memory.

You act like you care about the op lol..Its clear there is a concerted effort to discredit the op..

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have been taking between 2000-3000 mg of vit C (powdered acsorbic acid) daily along with 100 mg - 200 mg of Zinc daily.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Tell me one thing...and be damn honest about it....

Was there a point in time in your life that you felt so much pain and weakness or you felt a loss, etc...that you tried to tap into the spiritual world for some external beyond life support?

I hear that some cultures are big believers in this practice especially in health practices. Please respect my attempt to try and believe the spiritual realm exists. Whether it does or doesn't for you, I am sorry to hear of your pessimistic nature.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

a sore throat is a sign of possession imo

gurgle some pickling salt and anytime you ever get a tingle in throat always drink water then

clean house well and sweep out with your doors and windows open sweep everything out the door then use a bit of salt on all window seals and a bit in each room

take note of any new items you may have collected around the time it started and identify the source

also diet can be a factor too
edit on 19-6-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I do have to say that I did have a check up today and there is a chance that I do have strep throat....For five days I have been bed ridden, trying everything non-pharmaceutical to combat this virus/bacteria.

I am trying both homeopathic remedies...and yes it is tough not to depend on pharma, but I do believe I am winning this fight even though I still am sweating like crazy and drinking my lemon teas with honey. Also trying to keep a positive attitude on my situation is keeping me strong.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

There was a thread here on ATS about relationship between Demons and viruses...that when we get sick it is a form of demonic possession. That is something I did think about but if it were true...a lot of Illuminati would also be sick...IMO

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, of course it's dust! All orbs are dust, according to the people on ATS! Dust, Dust, Dust!

If I had a picture of the one I saw with my own two eyes, they would say it was dust too!

May as well not waste your time here posting orbs. They will ALWAYS be just dust!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am still interested in hearing an explanation for this photo please...any thoughts?

Like I said, it kind of freaked me out to see a white trail going through the picture.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I am still interested in hearing an explanation for this photo please...any thoughts?

Like I said, it kind of freaked me out to see a white trail going through the picture.

Can you imagine how pictures would literally actually look like if they could reflect off dust like that?

I mean, I live in the desert and we have dust everywhere. We would never be able to take a pic, without lots of streaks ruining everything.
edit on 19-6-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Nobody can say for sure of course, but it looks like a strand of something very close to the camera lens, and out of focus, (because it's too close to the lens to be in focus). Some possibilities are a strand of hair or a strand of silk from a spider.

I hope you feel better.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I can tell just by looking at your room that you have a LOT of dust. everything from the ceiling panels to that light fixture--looks old and looks dusty.

My house is not very dusty at all.

and i still get orbs of dust sometimes if i take a picture.

you can tell your orbs are dust because they look like dust. there is no weird movement of the orbs. that streak looks like it could be reflecting off of a spider web--or it could be weird glare from your flash. it could also be your own movement.

I don't doubt your experience, but i'm not seeing any indication that you have a spirit in your bedroom.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

There was a thread here on ATS about relationship between Demons and viruses...that when we get sick it is a form of demonic possession. That is something I did think about but if it were true...a lot of Illuminati would also be sick...IMO

What if the illuminati were the viruses?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I absolutely know "spirits" exist... or more precisely, I know there is a phenomena that expresses itself as disembodied intelligences. I had it proven a few times... and it broke any illusions I might have had about intellectual authority. The incredibly clever people who told me ghosts were folktales were wrong.

That said, the not-so-clever people saying they know exactly what is going on in regards to spirits or religious dogma are even likelier to be wrong.

Faith without question bothers me. I have a severe case of the 'maybes' ... but that seems better than a chronic case of the 'nos' or the 'absolutelies.'

So no offense meant... but the pics could be dust, or some cosmic intelligence or great aunt Hildegaard... how do we know for sure? Kudos for the attempt, anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne

Do you mean a different kind of virus than most of us?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne

Do you mean a different kind of virus than most of us?

You know what is funny?

Try google searching for 'Jay Z suffering from ________[insert - cold, flu, etc]' and you will not find anything on the web related to this. There is no mention of him having a cold or flu!

So maybe this theory is correct.

Theory Deduction:
Colds and flu make people miserable. Devils make people miserable. Both colds/flu and Devil infect people who are weak. Colds and flu must be the Devil.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

That's kind of neither here nor there. How does this relate to the pictures or the thread? I thought you being sick didn't matter because you were getting better at the time you took the pictures?

So why are we now fixating on sickness? and the illuminati lol

You were sick. Everyone gets sick. Some more than others. So, what you're saying that people born with disabilities are evil or something? what about people with autoimmune issues?

You miss the point: evil exists. it's everywhere--even within each and every one of us. Anything--stubbing your toe, breaking a bone lol etc. etc could then be considered evil. Which it very well is! Because what is evil? Isn't it the opposite of good? Therefore anything that isn't good (love/peace/joy) is evil.

if you keep looking for evil, you'll find it. the same goes for ghosts and weird stuff. if i were you i'd stop while i'm ahead.

or like, go look up orbs or something so that you can see that your pics are bunk. seems like you WANT to find something. be careful what you wish for i guess~
edit on 21-6-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Being sick is not a sign of possession! Any illness is just the release of an energy that no longer serves you.

Also, the vast majority of 'possessions' do not involve other entities. They are the misplaced, lost and shunned parts of the person being 'possessed', coming to the forefront for the love they haven't received.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Where is the window or lamp in relation to that shiny door? Close the curtains or put a shade on the lamp.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The flash is a light source. That's all you have a picture of the flash on a shiny door. Geezus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join