It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difference between Jehovah's witnesses and Freemasonry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grappo
No and we didn't.

a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio
There's no single "outright authority" in all Freemasonry. Authority as in leader, there are Grand Lodges over the Lodges, and then there are around 175 Grand Lodges worldwide, but each one is sovereign and independent. There is a Grand Master in charge of each Grand Lodge.

What Lodge are Venables and Thompson members of?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

No idea as to what lodge they're from, if at all. I mean, I'm kind of jumping to conclusions in alluding to their being Freemasons, but what with all these allegations it's not as if we should all just ignore the possibility, especially considering the handshake I witnessed. What we're talking about here are two people who were pretty much manufactured at a very young age to kill children, and that is what happened. Venables... he's satanic, no question about it (after all, making arrangements with candles is a bit obvious). Thompson? Dunno, people always said he wasn't so bad but he's still a killer. He killed a girlfriend in Dublin a few years ago (probably after she realised who he was) but the story was kept very, very quiet... this was not long after Madeleine disappeared. The circumstances in which April Jones died are also rather telling... dismembered and fed to sheep, almost like how Madeleine was cut up and fed to her parents. How do I know this? The spirits speak, that's how. So... if Freemasonry does have anything to do with such appalling treatment of children then it would be an extremely good idea to consider another message I heard...

“Take my son away from me... and it's all over.”

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio
If you don't know, then how can you make claims that they are members? Seems like reckless conjecture to me.

Accusations are not proof of anything. Freemasonry, particularly in England, is a convenient target and scapegoat; it's like "commie" in the mid-20th century.

A handshake doesn't make someone a Mason. Most of the time I see pics that show an awkward handshake and people automatically assume it's Masonic because they read about our grips in some exposé.

Spirits told you? Huh...I'm pretty sure they threw out spectral evidence during the Salem Witch Trials.

Freemasonry doesn't condone murder, child or human sacrifice, pedophilia, or anything criminal.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My Two Cents...
Hmmm... A Penny. If You Wanted To Turn It Into Two Cents... All You Have To Do Is Flip The Coin Up To See Which Side Pops Up. Head Or Tail.

This Then Becomes A Matter Of Wits. The Mind Or The Temple.
JW And AAFM Are Under One Of Those Categories...

Which Is More Important... ??? Mind Or Temple... ???

edit on 31-7-2015 by Pinocchio because: Do I Get Stars This Time... ???

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Jehovah's temple on earth was only a type, or reflection of the real temple, which is in heaven, and the Most Holy is the presence of Jehovah himself (the shekinah light).

When Jesus died the tent that hid the Most Holy from the Holy was rent in two. That is, Jesus body broke the barrier between the visible and invisible, and the Most Holy in the temple in Jerusalem, disappeared, and the real Most Holy, in heaven became the true reality.

The temple, the true temple of God, is a reality. And it is the human called to heavenly life. Those few who are thus called, are enlightened. And just as Jesus' body was the temple on which he laid the foundation cornerstones of the Christian faith, so too, all whom are baptized into his death understand that reality.

Thus their minds become illuminated.

The real illuminated ones are not who the world think they are. Just as Holy Scripture states:

(Philippians 2:14-16) . . .Keep doing all things free from murmuring and arguments, 15 so that you may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you are shining as illuminators in the world, 16 keeping a tight grip on the word of life. . . .

Only those with a sound mind, and with reasoning ability can comprehend the realities of the temple. Thus it is not an option between mind and temple. While the temple is real, only those with a sound mind, and with illumination can approach it, and comprehend its glory.

Jehovah said of his servants:

(Isaiah 43:10) “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

Jehovah chose people out of the nations to be called upon by his name, to be his witnesses. To be: Jehovah's witnesses.

edit on 2-8-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
LOL A great scene and sadly reminiscent of anti-Masonic behavior, full of logical fallacies and spurious correlations.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have no idea how the OP could have come to such a conclusion. Completely different belief structures. Plus, to be a Freemason you have to ask. Freemasons don't go around knocking on people's doors asking you to join.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Masonry is based on thinking, and Jehovah's Witnesses is based on unthinking faith and blind submission.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow you guys know basically nothing, about JWs. If you have questions please ask below and I will gladly answer them

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join