It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen faces or an eye looking in during meditation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The eye you are referring to looking at you is very clearly explained in Zhuan Falun Chapter 2. you can read it on falundafa.org in the books section. I could explain it, but don't want anything taken out of context here, so please go read for yourself if you want to or feel free and pm.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi, to anyone here referring to eyes, what exactly are you talking about?
I ask because I used to see an 'eye' whilst in meditation or sometimes even when just closing my eyes for a while.
Like an oval shape, almost like a hologram like someone else here said. Very faint sometimes but I always referred to it as 'the eye', (it looked a bit like the eye of Sauron in the lord of the rings movies)
It hasn't appeared in some time now, and I'm wondering if it's because I am trying too hard to see it again?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Go to youtube and search for Understanding qigong and chi.
3 part series might help you.

Early on I had a very hard time with traditional meditation.
When I began practicing qigong it was very natural .

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Max plank said it best. "How many minds are there in the Universe? One." What this implies is that telepathy may be the standard way of higher communication. The subconscious mind uses symbols. Thoughts may also be projected out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes, different types, sometimes being monitored by something not so nice, and other times humanoid, family types. Also, scenes, like a door opens and cities in space, inside crafts, other places/plains. I've had bubbles in the air, and times where I see through my lids to the room and then when I open them there are bubbles and highly energetic air.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes saw a massive big eye staring at me when deep in meditation, sacred me it did.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Thanks ill def look into it, And thank y'all for the feed back i sincerely appreciate it!!

So heres a thought what if we on ATS that meditate do a single specific meditation , then compare notes?? any takers?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19455775]TheJesuit[/post

As a kid I use to see these scary faces you describe. They didn't seem to have bodies, just these creepy floating faces. I would also hear floorboards creaking as if someone was in the room with me. This was seen through my mind just before I was falling off to sleep.

Did anyone ever hear a distant drumming sound? They seemed to come right after this drumming started.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Forensick
Agree with above, once watched 2 Cowboys dance in front of my eyes, perhaps a bit gay but I wasnt aroused, they were just there.

Embrace them, will take you to another level.

Embrace 2 dancing cowboys to reach another level? What level might that be?

Haha, I have always been told to keep the inner voice to myself, meh.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I see this giant eye that seems to be coming out of the top of my head, and....oh...wait...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I see eyes (Plural) and I find that if I can see myself in the reflection of them, I can see out of them too.
Then I travel. Sometimes the eyes are not human. That can get weird- like birds- they don't see straight forward like we do, so it is very weird borrowing their sight for a bit.

It's really a trap though, don't doddle too long with that, or you miss even better things.
It also made me a bit paranoid when I figured out what was going on. Everyone should figure that out for themselves though.
Suffice it to say, I don't think it is a great idea to really follow that for too long or too far.
edit on 17-6-2015 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Greetings- Are You meditating when ALL Your chakras are "clear/open"? The 'eye' that You 'see' "may" be "Ajna" development..

The Ones who are 'seeing' people: Many times these folks You contact during Your meditation can work as "Guides". Have You seen any flowing robes in a blue/purple shade, but also a shining to the colors?

You might also look into the "Akashic Records"

I would certainly make sure Your chakras are a "go" prior to any traveling and remember the majority is based on "intentions". What do You intend to do w/the info?

One needs to pass the written before they play with the "Power Tools"...

Enjoy Your trip.

namaste

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
All of the meditation great masters say you will experience a variety of phenomena during your practice. Ignore them and move on

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I was meditating by candle flame once and saw a finger appear in the air and point at my candle,
guess I was getting distracted.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
About eight years ago I was riding the wave back into consciousness from a lucid dream, and as I settled into my body I found that I was staring at a large, calm, golden face floating about three feet above my sleeping body, observing me. I got the impression that it was feminine, but there was no hair as a tell.

As my body awoke I opened my eyes, and the face remained for moments before quickly fading away. It was not frightening, but definitely something I won't soon forget.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A few years ago I started trying to meditate more often, and also took a shot at lucid dreaming. Never quite got there with the lucid dreaming, but the meditation was awesome.

During this period I never really saw shapes or faces while meditating, per-se, but I noticed I started going into more of a meditative-like state when falling asleep (which was kind of a goal for lucid dreaming actually, I guess). One night, as I was falling asleep, I started seeing faces. There were a whole lot of them, presenting themselves to me and smiling, one after another. All races and genders too. Almost like if you have a close-up of someone's shoulders and head on TV, and then each channel / scene fading out to another one. It was entirely bizarre, unlike any dream I had had before, and after a little bit I decided to ask 'Who are you?'. That was a bad idea, because after I asked that I saw all the faces again but this time they were screaming at me and somehow contorted/distorted in a quite hostile and terrifying fashion.
... So, yes I've seen faces while meditating (ish).
But it might be a good idea to be wary of them.

I should have a disclaimer here though, at the time I was living in my parents house, it was a house they moved into just a few years before I moved out on my own. I never liked that house... Something was wrong with it. Or rather, something was wrong in it, a force which I believe was influential in causing some family troubles. However, I have digressed a bit here. Good post/question OP!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is too weird...the topic of this thread. I'll close my eyes for a couple seconds and see a face of someone I've never seen before. This weird-ed me out until lately when I decided to say "Hello" to the person or face I was seeing. They weren't anyone scarey; just normal everyday regular ole people. Not that these faces would ever answer me, I did have a feeling they acknowledged my greeting. Just as fast as they appeared, I saw black in the back of my eyelids.

Please know that I don't practice any of this meditation stuff you all talk about. I just have some weird sh^t go through my mind.

OH...here's another GOOD one. I'll have a dream right before waking up in the morning. This dream will be of my boss and I working on a project gettin it done work work work like the good ole days. After waking and within two days, my boss will call me with some work he needs done. I work from home yanno. My wife didn't believe me when I kept telling her this, so I emailed her documenting the dream per date. Sure as sh^t, boss calls me with some work to do. She freaked the h^ll out as I've done this 4-times in a row this year. Hey...the jobs pay well. We can eat the real meat wieners come payday.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
yes faces and eyes are very common to see during meditation. If you relax into these visions, don't focus your attention on them but acknowledge them, they will become thicker and more solid. Eventually, if you can hold your consciousness without slipping into a dream, you will be in a lucid dream.

Your mind will create a full reality that you can experience just like being a human being. Accept anything is possible in these realms.

I've seen the eye many times. I've heard it is your higher self looking back at you, i've heard its your future self, i've heard its the all seeing eye. I don't know what it is to be honest, but i think its a portion of your own mind observing itself.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
I started reading the link and it is a treasure for sure!!! I am not finished yet but just wanted to say if you have any other materials such as this I would be highly interested in it!!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't often see anything other than a silhouette and polygons (usually just triangles, sometimes spheres). Whenever I meditate I get the sensation that I've had a spike driven into my forehead and am then lifted up in the air by that spike. It doesn't hurt, but it is uncomfortable. Then I get this vision (if that's the right word) that I'm being tacked to a corkboard or something, held in place with the spike. Then everything turns black, then silver. Once everything turns silver I start seeing the shapes. It always starts with a stone triangle with straight lines carved into the upper portion of the triangle. Then the silhouette appears from behind the triangle. It's always the same silhouette too, looks like a woman as far as I can tell.

No eyes tho.... But I can always feel the presence of a lot of other people, especially after I get stuck to the "corkboard" or what ever it is.

Meditation is strange and all I can say about it is, Don't think about it!! Just let it happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join