It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen faces or an eye looking in during meditation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi, so i figure ill ask on here ! while i meditate ive seen various faces pop in and look at me probably about a foot away from my face with my eyes closed Kinda curious checking me out like, i look right back and they withdraw its kind of like im in a bubble and they just stick their head in just to see who it is, its unsettling and it takes a while to settle back in Has anyone experienced this specifically? i just dont know what to make of it they seem like regular people never seen them before. dunno any thoughts??? thanks

Oh there are a variety of single eyes too that do that .
edit on 16-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: add stuff about the eyes

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You'll see mostly triangles, but various geometric shapes.

Some faces, from time to time.

Edit: You'll get used to it.

edit on 6/16/2015 by CretumOrbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Agree with above, once watched 2 Cowboys dance in front of my eyes, perhaps a bit gay but I wasnt aroused, they were just there.

Embrace them, will take you to another level.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Once ,I didn't see them but I heard them talking and one was explaining to the other what I was. That's all I really want to say about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have debated making a thread asking about the eye before. I definitely see it. I don't know what to do with it or what to think of it. I have really started trying to do the whole red triangle blue triangle thing, butI always see the eye.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

i think u are refering to the pinealgland, no its doesnt work that way, The iris of the eye is sensitive to sunlight, or parts of the prism light which our eyes cannot see. And produces chemical compounds which relieves your body. Seratonin and melatonin, but since its usually decalcified in the western world. Im prettty sure yours are also.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I see a close eye many times when I close my eyes and meditate to fall asleep.

I also see faces occasionally, a guy that has a beard like Santa shows up occasionally. Looks like his beard is made of clouds.

I know these images are created by the mind so I understand that I am not considered crazy since I know this. Never let on that you think they are real or they will give you pills.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Never seen a face or eye, just felt various presence 's .

Funny thing is every time I have a deep meditation (not sure how to describe it) besides it lasting much longer than expected, I come out of it with every animal in my house either touching me or sitting close staring at me.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Agree with above, once watched 2 Cowboys dance in front of my eyes, perhaps a bit gay but I wasnt aroused, they were just there.

Embrace 2 dancing cowboys to reach another level? What level might that be?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It means you are losing your concentration.
Try opening your eyes for a bit while gazing at a fixed point in front of you at eye level.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Forensick

Embrace 2 dancing cowboys to reach another level? What level might that be?

It means welcome to. Broke back mountain.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the imput! what is the red and blue triangles? ive meditated mentally chanting om tat sat while drawing a triskele in my mind while breathing in both channels/nostrils and twisting them visually of course, kinda like a small dust devil to strengthen or rotate my chakras and with that have seen a very precise/vivid white candle that rose above the others that were there too/ any thoughts? im just trying to understand what it is im seeing? and how can i use it to progress, or are the visions a distraction?
Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: irishhaf

lol me too with the animals, there's about 7 squirrels hanging out on the patio and a bunch of birds & i dont even feed them either!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Animals are attracted to the energy you produce during focused meditation. So are spirits--and not all of those spirits are benevolent, so take whatever happens during meditation with a grain of salt.

That's why religious practitioners recommend not becoming fixated upon any experiences you have during meditation.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Ive seen the scary faces too Bad/Evil/demonic in the TV sense i guess trying to scare me but i dismiss them or hold my own so to speak.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've seen it during a kundalini yoga session in the past. It was a green color sort of looked like a hologram.

But, I don't see it frequently anymore though. I try not to pay attention to it if it does pop up and it disappears. Feel like it's trying to distract me and get my thoughts racing and questioning so I loose the true purpose of why I'm meditating in the first place.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Do you practice Qigong?

I have seen thousands of faces , it was disturbing in the
beginning. All the faces I have observed were humanoid,
but not earthly human. I see it as tapping into the species
of the Universe.

The reason I asked about Qigong is that it allows me
to enter meditative state much faster. Usually less
than a few minutes.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Kaleidoscope of colors, faces, but at the deepest level I have ever reached, it was a bright glowing light, like when you look up to the sun with your eyes closed,

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucsonone

Iv'e never heard of Qigong, yet alone being able to see faces! You sure it's not just your imagination? Iv'e slipped into a lucid dreams a few times while attempting meditation.

Anyway, sounds interesting, do you have a link that explains how to practice it? I googled it, but a lot of rubbish came up.

Regarding the post : Are you doing some sort of third eye meditation?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes, I see faces too. Not all human though, one of the most common faces has huge eyes. They all seem to stare at me.

-MM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join