It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen faces or an eye looking in during meditation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
WoW! Thank all of you for all the great replies, I've had a variety of experiences while meditating all i can say is - it is a bit distracting but when i hold my focus and original intent of oneness or peace or whatever, it settles and i make progress i think anyway, its vast out there..... Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
indeed I have had a gallery of faces looking upon me as if I were the patient of a surgical procedure, or a confined in a apartment situation (like that old 'Twilight Zone' episode)

I have also seen a single eye, not particularly looking-at-me, but just being present...that I chalked up to being symbolism of One's conscience... although the 'eye' could have been the All-Seeing-Eye of the Illuminati...it seemed totally disinterested in my being there as the Eye just floated around as it pleased

the crowd or jury of faces is still unresolved for me... but that happened several times but Years Ago, say about over 20 years ago & nothing came of it(I think)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
These experiences are related to your individual childhoods they are memories of how you saw life as a baby to the age of abut two.

The "eye" is the result of the level of attention you experienced.

A babies perspective upon life is very limited the eye symbolizes someone was always keeping a watch upon you (plural).

The focus of attention placed by you upon the eye's of those of looked out for you. Praised for the good you did and punished you for the things you did wrong.

Consider how many times as an adult or teenager one gets the attention of a toddler what exactly are they looking at.

They are looking at your eye's and interpreting you reaction to them.

In the case of those born blind the experiences would be different.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It means you are accessing your (plural) unconscious.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I kept seeing a faint eye in the center of my vision for months. I finally "tunneled" into it and it was God. Of course that certainly does not mean all or even most eyes would be the eye of God.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

actually yes. Every eye is the eye of God. Every thing is God. You are God. Everything your mind can perceive and everything it doesn't perceive is God.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

TheJesuit, S&F for this thread. It is very interesting read how everyone's experiences are different. Keep the responses coming.

I will say that I do see an "eye" during meditation, but it is not a conventional (anatomically correct) eye. What I experience is a deep blue/purplish orb in the centre of a red or orange circle, on a dark background. The centre, like a pupil, pulses between small and large and the edges are feathered, blending into to surrounding colour.

I sometimes have a feeling of being observed at these times, but mostly I find that it is both a relaxing and invigorating sensation. Nothing evil or scary, just a certain calmness comes over me. I enjoy it very much.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
After i started meditating my visual snow came back. Now whenever i close my eyes i see a large X and it intersects with a + at times. Not sure what it means. Other times it shows me scenery and places i don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join