It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some People Are Full Of Crap...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why is it that every time something happens to a black person with the police they want to give the perception like it's always the black persons fault. A, they talk as if We just came here 20 or 30 years ago or they say stop playing the victim. Black people have been dealing with this crap for 500 years FIVE HUNDRED YEARS, FIVE HUNDRED YEARS. Then onto of that talk how we killing each other, well duh when YOU put the drugs and guns in our communities what else do you except to occur. Don't give them the proper education, they give them an education where they remain depended on them. You see they don't teach black people that they build for themselves, it's like 40 million of Us but they want Us to remain on them. It is some of my people who think but we are poor and can see thru the bullcrap, so only thing we can do is talk like this. One last thing, I was taught that America and her government would go to war and be destroyed rather than freeing the once slave. There are no programs coming from their government that helps black people go for themselves they want us to be dependent on them and it was our people who built this place, they are full of crap. haha! ok that's it, it's over. Thank You.
edit on 14-6-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm on my phone and this stupid keyboard thinks it can predict my words, those spelling errors and missing words..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

All bold and no paragraphs is an unpleasant read as well.
Regarding your rant though, there are people with differing views about all sorts of subjects, if you disagree with such folk then it is up to your superior argument to show their failings.

All bold and no paragraphs will never help in an online discussion though. Perhaps have a think about your argument to deal with these people and bide your time until you get to a keyboard.

edit on 14.6.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So all my black people that is reading this and agrees, get out the way, that's all they are asking. I'm telling you, get out the way.. People hate to read stuff like this, makes the guilty paranoid. Yeah, You know it's the truth. Now, The destruction of America coming to a theater near you real soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
... Now, The destruction of America coming to a theater near you real soon.

Is that a threat of violence, or am I misunderstanding your statement? I am seriously asking.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That's a movie that will be in your home.a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The OP does not seem to advocate against the destruction of America, but he/she is not really being very clear so I could only guess.
I'm glad I live in the UK, 'destruction of America' does seem a bit dramatic though, do you think that means the actual landmass, death of 300+ million people, or just a revolution in the political governance of the US?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I still do not understand, and that is not an answer to my question. It just seems like a threat to my home now. Please clarify for me.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First of all, I am white as a white person gets. BUT, don't call me racist for my reply to this rant. My daughter is mixed. I am FAR from racist. Now, to address your rant with one of my own. In my experience the MOST racist people are the ones always screaming racism. No one in their right mind thinks black people have been here for 20 years. Unless you are 500 years old you have been dealing with nothing for 500 years. That's silly. No one ever put drugs into someone, that is a personal choice (not talking about kidnapping or drugging someone...drug use). If drugs are in a community no one HAS to do them, they choose to. My kid is half black and got the same education as EVERY other kid in America. Not half of one, wow. Teaching an individual life skills is a parents responsibility not a schools. There are no excuses for that besides bad parenting. You talk like you talk by choice as well....you have a computer, log onto a dictionary and read the phonetics, too easy. That is an excuse as well. As far as government programs......basing them on the color of someone's skin is in itself terribly racist. WTH? I honestly do not believe anyone wants you to be dependent on them. That is a HUGE stretch. And bad for the economy. The reason racism exists is because people don't just see themselves as human beings....like you they try to make the color of their skin seem like it makes them different. It doesn't, their mentality does. People like you feed racism and then complain about it. STOP. We are all the same, human freaking beings. Sorry if that doesn't make you feel special. But that is your problem. It doesn't involve actual racism, it involves your perspective of it all.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It seems to me that you are very young and have terrible parents or are crazy immature. That's what this amounts to I think.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You're too full of hate, bitterness, the victim mindset, and the past to be of any use for anyone else who isn't.

Every person in the U.S., regardless of race, political affiliation or religious preference has a chance to better their lives because of the current laws.....and business, city, state and federal programs offered to them, if they only take the time to find them out.

That's kind of hard to do with a negative mindset, and it's even harder to see that truth.........with a negative mindset.

Good luck to you. If I see you walking my way don't be offended when I cross the street.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Don't comment with your so-called scare tactics. I walk around care free with no weapons. "They" will devour you come in my area seeking to do harm.. You can take it how you want to..a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The polarization in the US is hard to watch, but it's there on the news every night. The divisions in the US are even being shown on Cdn news, more and more.
Racial, political, genders, cops vs everyone else, rich vs poor, right vs perceived wrong, people shaming others, those being shamed, gun rights vs gun control, etc etc etc.....

destruction isn't coming soon, the place is self destructing....

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Don't comment with your so-called scare tactics. I walk around care free with no weapons. "They" will devour you come in my area seeking to do harm.. You can take it how you want to..a reply to: Krakatoa

My my you do seem to be having a bad day.
Perhaps have a cup of tea and see if that helps calm the emotion.
...although if your problem is that you are generally unfriendly and bitter then that cup of tea won't fix that.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Actually from what I see in reality most white people and of course my black people love when they hear some talking this truth. Because they know it's the truth and they see that I have the nerve to say it. They love it.. IN REALITY not this internet only thing I see is smiles and waves. They know who I am...

edit on 14-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Why is it that every time something happens to a black person with the police they want to give the perception like it's always the black persons fault.

What about the other races in this country, including white, who have protested by the millions when black people were victimized by the police? What about those in government who have pushed and pushed for equal rights and opportunities for blacks in this country? What about the hate crime laws that have been passed to protect blacks? The list goes on.

Then onto of that talk how we killing each other, well duh when YOU put the drugs and guns in our communities what else do you except to occur.

We expect you not to use easy access to weapons and drugs as an excuse to murder one another. You know, personal responsibility.

Don't give them the proper education, they give them an education where they remain depended on them. You see they don't teach black people that they build for themselves, it's like 40 million of Us but they want Us to remain on them.

Your own leaders in the black community have been teaching you for decades to build your own lives and communities to support one another. Why have few listened to them? The education is there to be had. When I was growing up, one of the smartest, and hardest working kids in one of my classes was black. He was an exemplary student.

There are no programs coming from their government that helps black people go for themselves they want us to be dependent on them and it was our people who built this place, they are full of crap. haha! ok that's it, it's over. Thank You.

You mean there are no programs that will hand everything to you on a silver platter. You have to apply yourself, and be responsible for yourself. Don't buy into the propaganda. There are too many black people in this country who worked hard to get where they are today. You do them, and yourself, a dis-service by thinking this way.

this isn't the 19th century. It's the 21rst. Hating on people because of their skin color is quickly becoming unacceptable in our country. As it should be. The opportunities are there to rise above your circumstances.
edit on 6/14/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Another one bites the dust...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I still do not understand, and that is not an answer to my question. It just seems like a threat to my home now. Please clarify for me.

Thanks

I believe that's a reference to "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" by Gil-Scott Heron.

Just guessing.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree with you. The GOVERNMENT wants black people to be dependent on them. They don't want blacks and whites to get along. Divide and conquer
But I also believe that most citizens, the vast majority, want blacks to have equal opportunities and good lives. Keeping one segment of society down is bad for the entire country. We all know that. No one is happy when whites resent blacks or blacks resent whites. No one except the morons running things.

I live in a small rural community in the south. It seems like every time I turn on the tv, I'm seeing the rural south depicted as small minded racist bible thumpers. Particularly during election season.
We are an evenly mixed community with hispanics, blacks and whites.
Funnily enough, I don't know anyone like that out here. Everyone that I know wants us All to succeed and live harmoniously. Even the bible thumpers.

Go figure.

Anyway
Good rant

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The people commenting in opposition are the main type of people who would never Othink One like myself would rise up and challenge their world. They want us to always be hush hush and submissive to them. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!
edit on 14-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join