It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. at work?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Was my weather modified today??

You all are likely aware of California's severe drought. Here is an unexpected weather event that happened in my area of the State, and NOT predicted by the local (tri-county) weathermen.

Source

This event caused Hwy 166, Hwy 154, Hwy 58, and Hwy 33 to close due to flooding in a matter of 4 hours! Big deal? Heck, yeah! This is a first for this time of year.

Am I complaining??

HAARP gave us rain!! * snoopy dancin. *

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You do realize HAARP is no longer operational, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

This is a conspiracy possibility.

And how do YOU know HAARP is really shut down?

I bet you read that in the MSM somewhere right?

DaaHaHaHa

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Not to mention that HAARP only operated in the ionosphere.... a near vacuum.
You would have to live in a vacuum to think that it could ever affect the weather.
Obviously, the myth is with us forever, even when it is gone.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Just go ahead and keep right on believing that.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

"Only operated in the ionosphere"...sure. You bought into that too?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Unfortunately there are a lot more than the Alaskan one they show you around our soon to be extinct planet (unless they remove a certain percentage of the population that just believe what they are told and don't seem to be able to use the small amount of brain that has been unaffected by fluoride, lead, benzene and other things they so willingly put into their bodies and use)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm so impressed with the thought that goes into rebuttals now a days.....'closed'......'doesn't work'......'conspiracy'....

All responses with so much supporting evidence.

HAARP was designed to throw energy into an area at a designated altitude.........well, what happens when you throw an insane amount of energy into a very small area?

One effect is heating the air......what happens to heated air......it rises.......so if you have a section of air that rises unexpectedly..........oh....low pressure cell.........which forms an unstable weather pattern that can cause a thunder storm........not going further into the domino pattern of what pushing energy into an area can affect.

Think about it....it is directed energy bounced off the ionosphere, NOT at the ionosphere.

Remember the testimony when they closed it...."HAARP in Alaska was a test, we have learned all we need to know"....

They didn't close the program, just didn't need a site in a remote location in which they don't have decent array angles........

By the way, what would happen if you bounced high energy beams onto a fault?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Man made climate change - Bwaahahahahahahahahahah....

HAARP weather controlzorz.. You fools who do not believe us are sheep.

I despair... :/

Actually, I think it was the dolphins and whales splashing in anger at the humans slaughtering them.

Prove me wrong....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

It's only the remnants of that hurricane. It's a tropical system.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It's hard to argue with this sort of thing. You're rules are undefined. Logic is out of the window.

it's pointless.. you'll smugly grin and ramble on with inane nonsense and think you're the clever ones... it's sad, really..

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

Man made climate change - Bwaahahahahahahahahahah....

HAARP weather controlzorz.. You fools who do not believe us are sheep.

I despair... :/

Actually, I think it was the dolphins and whales splashing in anger at the humans slaughtering them.

Prove me wrong....

Man cuts down tree........trees moderate local weather.........climate is defined by local weather patterns over time.

The rest of your post makes absolutely no sense. However, thank you for playing.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
HAARP was a very suspicious project, but what exactly they were up to, we may never know. Certainly the government can never admit to any weather mods, and I don't blame them. Every weather event would become the fault of the U.S. government, even if they had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
HAARP was a very suspicious project, but what exactly they were up to, we may never know. Certainly the government can never admit to any weather mods, and I don't blame them. Every weather event would become the fault of the U.S. government, even if they had nothing to do with it.

There are hundreds of patents for weather modification filed.......we used weather modification to flood areas in Vietnam....The United Nations outlawed the use of weaponized weather back the 70's............they can't agree how to open a can of coke....Why in the world would they outlaw something that doesn't exist as a weapon?
edit on 11-6-2015 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Science is your friend.
You can take the time and learn about HAARP, or choose to believe anything you like.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Whether it is HAARP or not, you can allways blame that a foreign covernement or terroris organization may use HAARP to attack the american climate. – And you get poured with money!

www.dailymail.co.uk... s.html

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure what your point is. There is no evidence that weather modification is occurring, but then, there is no way to prove that it is not.
a reply to: pointr97

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
I'm not sure what your point is. There is no evidence that weather modification is occurring, but then, there is no way to prove that it is not.

I'm not sure why you responded. I did not at any point say it was 'being' used. I described what it could do and examples. However, if you would like, I find it extremely strange that the midwest is being flooded, the southwest is seeing typhoons in a very unusual period of time......Here in Arizona, we haven't had this many days in the 90s(below norm) during the month of June in over 15 years......We actually haven't seen this much rain in.....ever. So.....someone is modifying the weather: earth, man, or God....your choice.
edit on 11-6-2015 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Florida: no hurricanes for the last 10 years. Some would say it's man-made climate change.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

That was not to come near here any closer than Bakersfield. But it hit us instead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join