It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. at work?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Bedlam

All you know is what is publicly stated. Much of the HAARP project is classified.
At least that is what my buddies in the Army tell me.

The Army wasn't in on HAARP. Some Army vets were. But not 'the Army' per se. It was a USAF/Navy/DARPA sort of thing.

eta: while there were a number of things going on there in terms of research that were classified, the facility itself was not. A metric #heap of very legitimate eggheaded research was done there, most of it published in Geophysical Letters.

I never said the Army was part of HAARP. You can be in any branch of the military and know things about other branches. They do call each other funny names though.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

Extreme weather mods are occurring. And there is reason for them and it isn't at the hand of Mother Nature.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Extreme weather mods are occurring. And there is reason for them and it isn't at the hand of Mother Nature.

Why not? Extreme weather has always happened...what makes you think that it has not?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Since the dawn of time their has been extreme weather on this planet but no, it's HAARP.

Other than your opinion what facts do you have that HAARP could possibly be modifying the weather?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

By the way, what would happen if you bounced high energy beams onto a fault?

We'd be lucky to get a headache.

Do you know how Earthquakes work? No amount of "energy beams" could trigger an earthquake. You have the subduction quakes which is caused by billions of tons of a tectonic plate going down on another plate and the amount of energy created is equivalent to millions of nukes exploding at once. it would take a death star to create an "energy beam" powerful enough to disrupt the plate tectonics.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

By the way, what would happen if you bounced high energy beams onto a fault?

We'd be lucky to get a headache.

Do you know how Earthquakes work? No amount of "energy beams" could trigger an earthquake. You have the subduction quakes which is caused by billions of tons of a tectonic plate going down on another plate and the amount of energy created is equivalent to millions of nukes exploding at once. it would take a death star to create and "energy beam" powerful enough to disrupt the plate tectonics.

If these peple had any idea of just how much energy is in weather sysrtems and plate tectonics...these threads would not exist.
A hurricane had more energy than the whole worlds nuclear arsenal...but no, a tiny antenna array in alaska can move it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Next your going to deny haarp created the Norway spiral

EISCAT was closer to the Norway spirals-And before you ask EISCAT is the European equivalent of HAARP.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

So you'd rather believe the word of someone who banks on his family name and a fake degree?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

a reply to: charlyv

"Only operated in the ionosphere"...sure. You bought into that too?

Science is your friend.
You can take the time and learn about HAARP, or choose to believe anything you like.

That's the thing. Since HAARP is considered to be the "Big Bad Evil Secret Experiment", it is so easy to claim that any atmospheric effect is caused by the evil people at HAARP.

That sort of reminds me of anytime a celebrity dies, people start threads claiming that the celebrity was murdered by TPTB -- as if someone dying needs to have some nefarious puppetmaster behind the scenes who orchestrated the death. Or when a mass shooting occurs, there is always a subsequent thread on ATS claiming the shooting was faked by TPTB as a false flag event -- as if there really are no wackos in the world capable of mass shootings.

If I were to believe these threads, I would believe that there are no wackos capable of shooting people, celebrities would live forever if TPTB didn't murder them, and if it wasn't for secret-squirrel weather manipulation projects, we would never have anything but sunny days everywhere all the time.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You're just joking right?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sure cutting down a tree will change weather. It will be warmer in my back yard where there used to be shade. But it won't make it rain or keep it from raining. It wouldn't do that ever.
So silly you haarp believers.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The Midwest floods every spring. Way before we knew about cloud seeding. Snow melt in the mountains floods the plains every single year. Some years worse than others depending on snowfall.

www.noaanews.noaa.gov... https...:/

www.fema.gov...
edit on 6112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

We've witnessed hurricanes do a 360° out in the Atlantic and it wasn't predicted. Since when do we think that weather predicting is foolproof? Since never.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Parthin96
Florida: no hurricanes for the last 10 years. Some would say it's man-made climate change.

Weren't any from '95 to '04, that's nine years.

None from '75 to '85, another 10 year gap.

None from '50 to '60.

etc.
correct and even though there were none to hit Florida they were still out there in the Atlantic and taking aim at the mid Atlantic. 2004was actually a record breaker for Atlantic storms.
www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sure there are. Pats ultralights hand. There there dear. Can I get you a glass of milk?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Weathermen are wrong a lot because their calculations are missing some big pieces of the puzzle.

Roughly 80% of the Earth is covered in water, so it should be no surprise that roughly 80% of the world's volcanoes are underwater.

Undersea volcanoes and hydro-thermal vents can cause some pretty crazy weather.

Couldn't get the Doppler to load, but that's my best guess...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You are not giving mother nature enough credit in my opinion. I do know for a fact they are trying to effect the weather off the coast of California, but there is very little humans can do to effect a force as massive as a hurricane. All seems that if the weatherman says it was tropical storm remnants for a hurricane, most likely it was just that. If you look at the current state of weather modification you will see that the companies to do it are really small and their actual capabilities are limited, and their success is limited as well. From what I have read, HAARP is defunct.. old technology, so not much chance that causes any change in the weather. If humans could make it rain in CA, there would not have ever been a drought there to begin with.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay I have to ask this simple question...

What did people blame severe weather on before HAARP was built...because we had severe weather well before HAARP was even built?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And how do YOU know HAARP is really shut down?

I bet you read that in the MSM somewhere right?

DaaHaHaHa

Nope - see climateviewer.com...
edit on 11-6-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And there is reason for them and it isn't at the hand of Mother Nature.

Evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join