It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma Does Exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I work for a large and still growning Tech company with competitors such as Meraki, Adtran and Edgewater. I've been here leaving the counseling and mortgage underwriting (was a bx therapist and industrial psychologist) field behind in an attempt to make more money to help pay for my young Fiancee's growing medical issues. It's been hard, especially since the owner has had issues with his wife leading me to becoming VP of Sales and eventually handling everything on my own...from payroll to firing and hiring. It's been a rough 24/7 gig...but had to be done. Well today I was called into an impromptu meeting...the entire company has now been signed over to me. All of it. The owners feel they've hit their mark and are leaving it all. Companies still growing at a rate of about 28,000 monthly of which I received nothing for except today. Reviewed everything and it's legit...never thought in a million years I'd see Karma happen to me and it finally has. Guess what I'm saying to ATS is sometimes, when you go above and beyond, it pays off...never give up and put 100% in what you do. You never know who is watching.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Call me paranoid, but did they just hand over ownership for free? Sounds like a move to avoid upcoming liability with taxes or legal issues.

Rarely someone will give up an easy income source freely, unless it is a family relation etc...

That would make me nervous.

If it's harmless, and they just like you, then congratulations!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Congratulations.......... But never the less, it sounds more like just being in the right place at the right time, rather than some mystical force, that establishes justice and fairness in society.

Most good people will continue to be screwed day in day out, no matter what they do. Karma is just a fantasy alternative explanation to god, to make sense of some random positive occurrence.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Meraki is Cisco now right? Revenue of ($47B). Edgewater is much smaller ($10M/yr) and privately held. Adtran runs about ($621M/yr)

That's some wide ranging competition you have there. I might suggest Meraki isn't appropriate competition.

Good luck --stay critical.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
My thoughts exactly. I can be one paranoid sob, but apparently the lawyers say it's legit. This is the kind of stuff you only see in the movies...so I was incredibly skeptical. Owner said he's never employed someone so trust worthy. I could've made millions or spent money frivolous over the years but instead handled everything with dignity often going against his decisions to turn a large profit. He said it was me that kept them afloat in the beginning and allowed them to rise above it. He wants nothing but to enjoy his remaining time with his wife in cacun and has several millions saved to relax...said it's his way of saying thank you for all I've done...the shock is still here with me...haha

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
Yeah...cisco just procured meraki which I'm curious to see how that goes. I've already struken deals with Edgewater and Cisco has approached us for a buy out twice now. We have the business cornered with a few products they've not yet achieved like HIPAA/PCI direct reporting. Also our vMPLS and Traffic shaping leaves them in the dust. I just secured a 3 million dollar deal with the FBI about a month ago at Interops.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Agreed, right time and place. But my work ethic seems to have been what sealed the deal. I'm not a firm believer in god, I do however believe what comes around goes around though.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You may not believe in God but his law of "cause and affect" help put you where you are today! Congratulations and keep up the forthright consistency. It's nice to know that there are big wigs out there that give a s$&t.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

in an attempt to make more money to help pay for my young Fiancee's growing medical issues.

I've already struken deals with Edgewater and Cisco has approached us for a buy out twice now.

Why not take the 'deal' and take care of your Fiancee. Sounds like, if things are as you say they are, money would NOT be an issue.

You know, karma and all.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Actually, this happens more often than known. I have established a session plan for my business and none of the ownership will transfer to my relatives....only to those who helped in the corps. growth.

Congrats to you.

Caution: Make sure you don't take on any liabilities or known incidents that will give rise to claims to fall 100% on you. That would be bad. Welcome to business ownership. It's one hell of a bumpy ride!

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Karma, luck, call it what you will.

Congrats though for getting what you think you want.
edit on 9-6-2015 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
I work for a large and still growning Tech company with competitors such as Meraki, Adtran and Edgewater. I've been here leaving the counseling and mortgage underwriting (was a bx therapist and industrial psychologist) field behind in an attempt to make more money to help pay for my young Fiancee's growing medical issues. It's been hard, especially since the owner has had issues with his wife leading me to becoming VP of Sales and eventually handling everything on my own...from payroll to firing and hiring. It's been a rough 24/7 gig...but had to be done. Well today I was called into an impromptu meeting...the entire company has now been signed over to me. All of it. The owners feel they've hit their mark and are leaving it all. Companies still growing at a rate of about 28,000 monthly of which I received nothing for except today. Reviewed everything and it's legit...never thought in a million years I'd see Karma happen to me and it finally has. Guess what I'm saying to ATS is sometimes, when you go above and beyond, it pays off...never give up and put 100% in what you do. You never know who is watching.

From this thread you started on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I studied psychology. In an attempt to better understand myself. I majored in physics as well. 45k later and a job secured as a BX Therapist, I left my Tech Fab job to change the world. After years of working Holidays and regular trips to psych wards I found people to be beyond helping unless they were ready to help themselves. And most important, a lie is a way to alter someone's perspective of yourself usually because you find the truth shaming or suffer from low self-esteem.

I am confused, You state in Oct. of 2014, a little over 7 months ago, that you

I left my Tech Fab job to change the world

Then in a post in this thread you state,

Owner said he's never employed someone so trust worthy. I could've made millions or spent money frivolous over the years but instead handled everything with dignity often going against his decisions to turn a large profit.

So you were working at this company you now own when you " left my Tech Fab job to change the world"

That is some mighty hard work and incredible karma.

The thread of yours I linked from last Oct. was an interesting read. Sounds Like you were a good psychologist,

I had the highest success rates in the state of AZ working for AzCA. I always intercepted cases for the state prior to medication therapy. I had to OK a psychiatrist visit if holistic, diet and BX changes didn't help.

And all this by the age of 32?

I'm a black 32 year old that has been constantly hassled by police for doing nothing wrong.

And during all this you battled cancer for three years of your life?

God...I was on 240mg of oxy for three years during cancer treatment...don't think I needed that much but when I continuously tried to go off it floored me with withdrawals. Took me a year to feel somewhat Normal again

You have many incredible stories in your posts.

I am very, very impressed

edit on 6 9 2015 by stosh64 because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Congratulations! Hard work does pay off, for some.

Karma no doubt exists, we get what we put in, and that's "Life". Depending the energy and state you go about, doing your work in, that energy reflects what you get out.

Everybody wants an income.

The wealthy want outcome.

Good for you, hope your company shines, it's in your hands.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't believe in the concept of karma, but for the sake of discussion...

Maybe I misunderstand how karma works, but I'm under the impression that karma manifests in this life from a past life or lives. Karma accumulated in this life manifests in the next life, and so on. I have heard the term "instant karma", of course, but only from John Lennon.

Nevertheless, if some presently accumulated karma manifests in this life, then why don't those who are tyrants and merciless to others in this life, manifest a return on that karma in this life? It would appear they are doing just fine with no ill effects.
edit on 6/9/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: InverseLookingGlassI just secured a 3 million dollar deal with the FBI about a month ago at Interops.

Ahh i see. You help FBI. I cannot trust anything you post anymore.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It doesn't always exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
CONGRATS MY FRIEND! And also cheers to your employers that have given you this opportunity, you must've done something really right! Lol or on the dark side they're doing something super wrong and setting you up, but I'm more towards them giving you something good

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Wooow

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Yeah we have a team of independent lawyers that reviewd and confirmed I also have a family friend, the da, go over as well. It's legit. I got an extra 8k bonus to set things up to my liking. Scored 2 32" Samsung monitors and two Alienware laptops one with a doc station. I plan on working from home and visiting my 24 employees for hour Monday meetings and Friday lunches. Have big plans that have seen an increase of a steady 28-32k monthly profit excluding an increase in the reoccurring subscriptions of 18k a month as well. Should be fine as we swell monthly.

edit on 10-6-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic

a reply to: InverseLookingGlassI just secured a 3 million dollar deal with the FBI about a month ago at Interops.

Ahh i see. You help FBI. I cannot trust anything you post anymore.

Haha, they help us actually. We're heavily security based so they love the product...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join