It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which of these entrances scares you the most?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
All of these places looked inviting to me - I love exploring such places, always have!

The only one that made me hesitate was the well (5), but then I immediately began figuring out in my head what kind of equipment I'd need to get down and back up... and I was ready to go!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Number 8 scare me the most, without a doubt.
After taking a second look my rational mind said that 6 should be the scarier one but still...8 wins.
edit on 9-6-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Numero Uno. It really didn't scare me that much, but honestly, that was the one that felt potentially the most hazardous, and like you might get eaten by a bear...

On that note, thanks for a fun exercise! lol!

- AB

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I chose 6 and the description suits me to a tee. I can just imagine the creepy crawlers in that hole.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I said 5, and the definition is about right, though I wouldn't fancy sticking my hand in a ''rabbit hole'' that looks more like a badger /fox set and those other constructed 'caves' don't look much enticing either.

The ice cave looks interesting though, fabulous colours.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
very interesting.

For me it is 6.

When I take a look at all of them I thought about how every one of them were made by humans and therefore it is not scary for me, because I know I can expect something familiar on the other side. But with number 6 there is a somewhat scary mystery in my imagination as to what lays in the dark. What animal sleeps there?

But the picture description somewhat ruined my fantasy because it clarified it was a rabbits whole and they are cute and not scary at all

Anyway the description was spot on for me. I am choosing about how to live my life for some time now. As I am a spiritual person and my curiosity for the truth of our reality is getting bigger day by day and I am postponing for some time now some things which would give me answers or experiences to my mental queries. But with this decision I would have to drop a few things (like mental things such as desires) which I am now very comfortable with.

So with this test you nudged me a bit more in the positive change which I must do. Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
None, we used to play in sewer pipes as kids, empty water towers, dark forests, abandoned buildings.

Sneaky peep…

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Me also 5 is a no no because I can't get out all the others I would want to have a quick nosy in.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Very intriguing post!

At first, I chose number five because of the seemingly endless descent and tight space. I reconsidered my decision when I realized that you can in fact see the bottom of the well in that picture. It seems as though I'm the only person to pick #2! All of the other places seem interesting to me. A dirty storm drain seems absolutely gross and scary. The result of picking #2 suggests I need to go on an emotional journey... I mean, it's probably not wrong!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The well would be physically alarming if you tumbled in, but with a rope ladder, its not quite as scarey. The rabbit hole, well...spiders, yucky things. Don't like that. But also if you look at the picture, there are 2 faces looking back at you in the dark shadow, and you wouldn't catch me going near that.

But the answer or meanings, the answer for the 5th is more akin to something I might like, in fact have been given that by a guide after having de je vu, that though I might have preferred a different place at the time, that it was called the unexpected journey, such as Bilbo being forced out of his shire. Seems more about 5. But 6 is the most alarming.

8 was a close second or ties with it for me, as the prison door must be opened for everyone.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
SInce none of them are Paris Hilton's 'entrance' I am not scared in the least.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
6... way too small for me. Claustrophobia.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
1 was the most fearful choice for me. I don't like cold, caves, restricting areas or the idea of a cave-in.

5 and 8 were both scary to me as well. With 8, the blue of the door had little consideration compared to the heavy bars and prison-y feel to the entrance. The well in 5 isn't necessarily a well to me as much as it is a long, vertical fall.

3, 4 and 7 I would joyfully explore. I love exploring places and doors are just enticing to me. Unless, of course, they're prison-y.

2 was meh to me and neither frightening nor beguiling.

6 I was like, "well, couldn't fit in there if I tried." but otherwise would kick in my claustrophobia.

I've had quite a few claustrophobic nightmares that seem to epitomize my personal death fears of being unable to escape or get help. They're usually earth-bound trapped situations, although there have been vehicular-related and other forms of the same premise.

But yeah - screw that cold cave.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow. That was actually very accurate, and deep. I looked at them, was deciding between 4 and 8, then chose 4.

Spot on. I'm going through a divorce, children involved. Against my wishes. Sometimes I feel like a failure as a husband and father. The description really did a number on me.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
number 7

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These aren't scary at all.
I like the dark and as a scout have long since approached these things with confidence...HEIGHTS however...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting post but the commentary is a load of hooey.

I fear the ice cave because it could collapse, the iron barred
jail entrance because it could be closed and locked and the
rabbit hole because there might contain a badger or skunk or
one of myriad animals I would not want to be caught up with
in a confined area...

just sayin....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think number 5 is beautiful.
I would not hesitate to enter that space.
I was walking through the woods south of Austin with a friend and came upon an old well.
We looked in it and there was a freakin' baby python sitting in the gaps in the stones.
I braced my feet and hands on the sides and monkeyed down about 15 foot and caught the snake.
It's a little more work going back up, but I pulled it off fine.
edit on 9-6-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

5. Cause the entry is falling downwards.

You wouldn't want to fall yourself, do you?

5 Doesn't even look like an entry. It's suicide.

edit on 9-6-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

If 5 is an entry then I would love 5. Who wouldn't love that beautiful green entry?

Well, 6 How does a human fits in there? It's not even a human entry.

How in your right mind did you consider 5 and 6 an entry?

This is a funny thread somehow.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
#6 would be the one I'm most hesitant to enter. I don't like spiders and it looks like a great place for a few.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join