It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which of these entrances scares you the most?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Some of these metaphysics ideology is just over exaggerating things.

It's simply fooling your own mind by emotions.

It's only giving overt false meanings to simple matters.

There's no better understanding to sticking to pure logic.

So, if you stick to pure logic and answer the question: Which of these entrances scares you the most?

You would choose 5 cause it looks like a hole more specifically a "water well" rather than a beautiful entrance.

You wouldn't want to fall on a well do you?

Those who choose the entrances with "darkness" are simply having overt imaginations about darkness that's why they fear it.

And 6 is not even an "entrance".

Get real people.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Looking at everything from a purely analytical state isn't wise.

I'd rather fall into #5 than risk getting locked in #8. I can always climb out of #5 and escape.

#6 is an entrance. It is the entrance to that hole in the ground.

If man were meant to ignore emotion, we wouldn't have been given them.

edit on 6/10/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

5 Scares me...but 8 REALLY makes me feel creeped out and scared

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Pay attention carefully to the question "Which of these entrances scares you the most?"

By reading the word "entrances". What comes up to mind is you would simply "enter". And so the rest of your imaginations are simply exaggerated "thoughts".

Like this one:

I'd rather fall into #5 than risk getting locked in #8. I can always climb out of #5 and escape.

So, if to enter is what you would only do from these selected "entrances".

Falling would be the scariest one.

5: is a free fall. It looks like a long way down. You would end up "disabled".

8: you could simply enter and explore or get out immediately because you can't see a thing.

6: Who would enter there? Would you fit in there?
It's an "entrance" meant for moles.

If man were meant to ignore emotion, we wouldn't have been given them.

I didn't say that.

I'm simply stating that you shouldn't play with exaggerated emotions that invades "the right mind".

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Creepy entrances but I don't think these psychology tests are accurate.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Only homosexuals would enter a dark hole, not knowing the outcome.
Bicker, if you will, over every possibilty other than you're still screwed.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

By reading the word "entrances". What comes up to mind is you would simply "enter". And so the rest of your imaginations are simply exaggerated "thoughts".

Agreed. They are exaggerated thoughts. However, the emotions behind those exaggerated thoughts, such as fear, lead to an increased sense of self preservation. A healthy fear of something can keep one safe.

So, if to enter is what you would only do from these selected "entrances".

Falling would be the scariest one.

Scary is a subjective term. Each person has a unique tolerance for what they hold to be scary.

5: is a free fall. It looks like a long way down. You would end up "disabled".

Camera photos can be deceiving. I'm willing to bet that the well in the picture is no more than 15-20 ft. deep. That's not enough to disable a person. Claiming a physical injury is conjecture.

8: you could simply enter and explore or get out immediately because you can't see a thing.

More conjecture. Also, back to the matter of fear being subjective, I'm more worried about being locked in with no help to get out, than being in a well where I could get out on my own accord.

6: Who would enter there? Would you fit in there?
It's an "entrance" meant for moles.

More conjecture. Without seeing the hole, you don't know what it's meant for. To me, it certainly looks big enough for a person to enter by comparing the tree trunk to the hole.

The point I'm trying to make is that you stating that falling in a well is the scariest, is a statement that can only be applied to you. We're not immune from thought patterns and emotions. It's just that it's all unique to each of us.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Thank you for the replies! To me this test doesn't show different kinds of fears, but different kinds of smart.. with this I mean how we all apply our individual beliefs and self-awareness to survive this harsh world and to better ourselves. I strongly believe emotional intelligence is more important than IQ.

These kind of tests are definitely for fun, but they still have some psychology behind it and may show some personality traits.

I do have some serious tests that I may post in the future, for those brave enough to face their inner demons!
lol

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

They all scare me

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Number 4 might have a hobo with a knife inside.

Number 6 may harbor a poisonous snake.

Number 8 looks like a prison.

The others look like they would make good shelters if bombs were dropping.

I chose #6 because of the possible snakes in there. I'm terrified of them, lol. I also chose it because it's such a small hole and I'm claustrophic.

Did anyone see the movie The Descent? They explore this cave and squirm through these tiny openings. Of course, there were evil creatures in there, too. (Shudders)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The only way i'm crawling through something that small would have to be some sort of 'Shawshank Redemption' situation.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

4 and 7 for me! And wow, the descriptions for both are dead on. In fact, regarding #4, I often have dreams in which houses are crumbling or in some kind of decay, most often with holes in walls, floors or stairs. I am frequently trying to stuff the holes with paper or trying to cover them up with carpets and things like that. I was an Air Force brat and moved all the time as a kid and then later as an adult thanks to work, divorces, etc. i just realized last week I have been in my current home for about 8 years now, and at age 47 that is the longest I have stayed in one place. I never thought about it until I realized that, but my dwelling was never stable, until this home - it changed all the time.

And yes, I do fear death as well.

ETA: I notice the other person who picked #4 mentioned divorce as well.
edit on 10-0620156-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Great thread, please do more like this...

No 2 scares the sh!t out of me... is that too bad?

Although I am a claustrophobic and I should be scare of all of them.

2 is terrifying

I like very much the n.1, everything white, clean, icy blue , really nice entrance
edit on ThuThu, 11 Jun 2015 06:43:15 -05001AMk000000Thursdayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
Great thread, please do more like this...

I have a few tests like these which I will eventually post, some a bit more serious than this one.

Have you done the first one I posted last year?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Have you done the first one I posted last year?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you that's great...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
#5 scares me because I am afraid of heights...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Number 5 is frightening to look at, the thought of falling down and becoming stuck down there is terrifying. Numbers 7 and 8 look like they would be fun to go exploring in, while number 6 seems like it would lead to wonderland, or Agartha

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
#6 - first thought was putting myself in my own grave. (Yep, how's that for cheerful folks?)

Description is accurate though. Now is a time where I'm trying to find some meaning to life.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank you....

I.needed that

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

hahaha yeah, or Agartha!!

I love to explore abandoned places, but 8 has an iron gate that could be locked and be imprisoned.. that what scares me, being the free soul that I am.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join