It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question from the Curious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If all is wrong.
And help is placed in front of you.
Shoul you pick it up?
Dont you think help could be another wrong too?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Summer7

I have pondered this and all i can say is . Huh .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I am sorry but i dont what you are asking . If ALL is wrong then help by default must be wrong . But if ALL is wrong what have you got to lose .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Who are they, what are they doing to "help", and why are they doing it?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Summer7
If all is wrong.
Shoul you pick it up?

The key in the above is to note that the question is for someone else to answer, not the questioner themselves.

It reads to me like questions " a more well off (in all forms of the phrase)" would place in front of someone "less well off"

The only other alternative explanation for such a question is that this question has been posed by someone who lacks experience at the business of living life, irrespective of how long they have been living for.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Summer7
If all is wrong.
Shoul you pick it up?

Oh my god these are ISIS codes !

just kidding

I think I get what u r saying.

When something is bad or evil presented as good, what matters is that the moment you see it for what it is, call it out and sever cooperation.

Evil can never masquerade as good for long because it is like going against one's nature.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The question is lacking a lot of context, so there is no useful answer.

Does the "help" impede another person? Is it some kind of illegal activity or item? Would use of that "help" put up a burden for future live so heavy that it should be avoided?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

Oh Wow! REALLY?!
Duh. The body is just a thought. The title is the actual question.
or vice versa. Though im still confuse which is which. May be its not meeant to be answered for the moment. I leave it to the judgment of the judgmentals.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I dont know. I wish i can answer your many questions. At times help is avoided because it is presented in a wrong way thus making it appear to the supposedlt recepient fearful. Say a confused person asking, giving anothere confusing question over and over will not bring forthnits true essence or intention anymore. Its like covering a torn book with torn news paper 10x. Unless you open it then youll recognize it is a book. Meanwhile youll just see it as another hard brick.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A vague question can only have a vague answer.

And so, the answer to your question is. "I like apples" Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but why is this a thread? OP's are supposed to have some substance! While I can see there may have been some intent behind yours, what that intent is only you know. Are you being intentionally brief and vague? Or is it honestly just essentially, "if everything is wrong does that include good things like helping people"? This is not facebook or twitter. Please try to have at least a little substance in your threads. Maybe some context like, why you're asking these questions, what they mean to you, etc.

As it stands I can interpret your OP in many ways. Some less appealing than others. Since you've provided no context, I shall provide no answers.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
As it stands I can interpret your OP in many ways. Some less appealing than others. Since you've provided no context, I shall provide no answers.

I took it as the start of a philosophical discussion, then thought about moving it to the metaphysics section.

Then I realized I'm not a moderator on this forum.

Some interesting questions, though I don't really have anything to add, presently...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

" When something is bad or evil presented as good, what matters is that the moment you see it for what it is, call it out and sever cooperation. "

Obama to tee.

top topics

join