It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a sick mind, or are these images just extremely inappropriate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wtf has this digressed into?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
Not necessarily but it is conditioning on a subconscious level. That whole pussy game pictorial, oh ya, I do belive that whoever made those knew there would be a double meaning to it, I mean you would have to be pretty stupid to think otherwise and not notice it.

Explains a lot among you people, its bizarre to say the least like some sort of retarded social conditioning mixed with the whole fake puritan upbringing. Its bizarre to say the least, especially for somebody like me who in my childhood grew up in Europe were things like sexuality was never pushed and seeing people naked at places like the beach was not even a big thing, it was not even a thought in most peoples heads.

But it makes sense and is shown in everything people do. Probably some relic of the consumer market, conditioning and marketing, put people on the hype and sell products, sex is one of the things which sell, probably the number one product in some places. As the last century has shown, such things work like a charm.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
You think they had no intention and were innocently, accidentally, putting this in there? THEY ARE PURE EVIL SATANIST PEDOFILES. (can't spell that word and won't look it up).

I have to agree with you, I think anyone who thinks that some of
these are innocent, is being very naive.

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here's a thought:

The authors are pedophiles...active members of secretive pedophile groups that include very many weathly people to fund books like this.

They put this in books to plant ideas in the subconscious of the children reading them to get them comfortable with the idea that these pedophiles exist.....

*sigh*

*when you see whats going on but no one believes you because they want "proof"*

What other proof do you want? google these authors...look into them...what feelings do you get from them?

probably just a coincidence though eh?

"good skeptics *don't* know when to stop" eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Most everyone I know who doesn't have a dirty mind is constantly saying perverted things unwittingly. When spending time with my puritan family I'm constantly having to hold in the laughter. I would post a few but don't have time to upload all of them(which I think is incredibly annoying btw mods). To those who can't find humor in stuff like this, this is for you.

edit on 7-6-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
My wife showed me this list of 29 Kids Books With Sexual Innuendos that may be extremely inappropriate. I'm sure the writers and illustrators probably had no ill intentions, but I'll leave that judgement up to you. These kind of remind me of those parents with the last name Dick who then choose the ever appropriate name for their child "Harry", without realizing exactly what they just did.

Anyway, here's a few from the list that you can find here. What do you think? List

This is quiet obviously deliberate !!! this works into your subconscious mind. There is absolutely no way this happened by accident....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Another sign that we are in the end times.I am almost speechless after
seeing these.I feel sorry for children having to grow up in this day and
age.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

My mind is sickened by these images.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Another sign that we are in the end times.I am almost speechless after
seeing these.I feel sorry for children having to grow up in this day and
age.

These days? many of these are quite old.

The "Poor Pussy kids game" is from the 1950's

And the "I need boy's for Pleasure island" image is from 1940's Pinocchio

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Putrid thread.

*shakes head

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Putrid thread.

*shakes head

Putrid books

smh

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: caladonea

I think they are all horrible and part of a black magic (subtle and sometime not so subtle) spell to teach children things that they do not need to learn; there innocence is being destroyed and taken from them and I for one do not condone any of what you have posted.

IF you had bothered to check out the link, you'd see a lot of these books are quite old. Some, as an owner of several antique books, are easily recognizable as pushing the vintage age to nearly antique as it is.

Today, yes, they're dirty jokes if you make them so. Back in the day, not so much. Differences in meanings have cropped up over time, stereotypes are more set in stone, etc.

Sometimes I feel as if I am surrounded by nitwits, this stuff is utter crap meant to be there.

Back in the day perhaps people were more accepting that everyone was being nice writing books, but as a child I recall most of these books, and I can even remember the odd feelings I got trying to figure out these bizarre messages.

Vintage makes no difference, wow talk about a total loss of logic, typical really.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
Most everyone I know who doesn't have a dirty mind is constantly saying perverted things unwittingly. When spending time with my puritan family I'm constantly having to hold in the laughter. I would post a few but don't have time to upload all of them(which I think is incredibly annoying btw mods). To those who can't find humor in stuff like this, this is for you.

Unwittingly because they have been programmed subconsciously to do so, and you are also likely converting the programming you have to believe its all the same.

We can find humor yes, but its actually because its so rude, and I guess that can be funny ??

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Ive been browsing ats from afar. But this comment made me create an account because the sheer ignorance of this very post stirred the voice within. So here Goes:

Regardless of whether or not you find it distasteful, or what not, you miss the point entirely. The fact that you are aware that the images are sexual in nature, is precisely why the OP should post them.

Allow me to explain before you jump the gun shall I?

While YOU may be aware, many people are NOT. And if you think this is sick, you have seen nothing yet, because disney cartoons displays them ALL THE TIME. And to make matters WORSE they embed themselves via subconcious in a child. Most parents are OBLIVIOUS to what is going on and what is being fed into children.

My mother, noticed my neice's tablet had a shrek cartoon for example. It looked "innocent" on the outside, but the scene had sexual crap all around. So before you take it out on the OP, be thankful that he posted it. Because he is raising awareness that this thing is actually going on. Your solution to the matter basically is "to hide your head in the sand" and pretend nothing is happening. Well tough, it is happening, and denying it or ignoring it will not make it go away. All you will Actually be doing is supporting this evil instead of exposing it. Ever heard of the three monkeys? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil? There is are other words for the three monkeys. Its called DENIAL and Ignore-Ance.

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." Ephesians 5:11

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 08 Jun 2015 01:46:24 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 08 Jun 2015 01:46:24 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: Video add

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

That was the silliest piece ever. You really have to reach to 'find' them. What do these people do? Go through a movie, frame by frame just looking for something to play connect the dots?

The assumption that these things can affect a child's mind is just that.

It is almost as if Disney puts them in just to get the publicity. Sure some are out there and they always have. Just so the parents can have a giggle now and again.

But, to reach that far, making up the word 'sex' out of wispy smoke is taking things way to far.

Preaching modesty as if we should all be ashamed of our bodies, well, I am not! The human form is as beautiful as any other animal.

Typical religious zealots.

P

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

That was the silliest piece ever. You really have to reach to 'find' them. What do these people do? Go through a movie, frame by frame just looking for something to play connect the dots?

The assumption that these things can affect a child's mind is just that.

It is almost as if Disney puts them in just to get the publicity. Sure some are out there and they always have. Just so the parents can have a giggle now and again.

But, to reach that far, making up the word 'sex' out of wispy smoke is taking things way to far.

Preaching modesty as if we should all be ashamed of our bodies, well, I am not! The human form is as beautiful as any other animal.

Typical religious zealots.

P

have you studied psychology? Have you researched enough on satanism? Because I have, and I am keen on what is going on. It doesn't matter whether or not its "invisible" to the untrained eyes. It still gets recorded inside the subconcious, and the subconcious is on auto-pilot.

Im not "preaching" to be "ashamed". That is totally out of topic and out of context when I am pointing out something else entirely.

Do some homework, then come back when you have mastered psychology. Why people haven't studied this on a basic level is beyond me. However, being keen on psychology allows you to recognize any forms of manipulation aka mind control.

Whether you admit it or not, the system we live in IS satanic.
If you don't see it, then I can't help you.

I know whats comming, they already announced it. But those in denial will be the first to perish. Heed the warning, for the it is coming. The Scarlet W*** of babylon. Watch this video starting six minutes.

I also recommend reading this book.

As for your "Religious Zealot" comment. I am more Anti religious than most people. Excuse me, I am anti-cults. To be more precise, but that doesn't mean that I have to disagree with everything the bible says. The quote i posted only takes common sense, morality and REASON to understand.

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 08 Jun 2015 04:36:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 08 Jun 2015 04:36:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: add

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

I'm sure the writers and illustrators probably had no ill intentions,

sorry but my bullcrap meter is going off the scale.
edit on 8-6-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: dont know how to make my quote outside of the quote... oh well

edit on 8-6-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
These kind of remind me of those parents with the last name Dick who then choose the ever appropriate name for their child "Harry", without realizing exactly what they just did.

Before I met my wife her mom tried to set her up with a guy named Richard (Dick) Weiner. There was obviously zero thought process put into that name.

In regards the Original Post, I went the sick route, those were hysterical. I particularly loved 'Poor Pussy'. I think I found a new game for when company comes over.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah. Those were intentional. Not too uncommon either. There are tons of websites devoted to hidden and "subliminal" imagery intended for adults in children’s products. It quite disgusting, really, yet pretty damn funny too.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Whether you admit it or not, the system we live in IS satanic.
If you don't see it, then I can't help you.

Indeed, because if you don't see it, you're not looking
at it.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join