It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: "Death Plunge: ISIS throws gay men off buildings under guise of Sharia law"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sure, how about from someone on the right??

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul blames his own party for rise of Islamic State

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul is blaming his own party for the rise of the Islamic State group. The freshman senator from Kentucky said Wednesday that the GOP's foreign policy hawks "created these people."

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If you think Rand or Ron Paul are actually on the right, I feel bad for you.

Rand Paul knows that in order to become president you need to be either a D or an R.

America isn't ready for anything else, and may never be...as sad as that is.

Calling Rand Paul a republican is like calling a Caitlyn Jenner a man.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

He's running as a Rep. He's calling himself a Rep. Don't argue with me if you disagree, tell him.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I am not arguing with you. I am helping you understand something.

He is running as an R, because he is smart enough to know he can only win as an R.

Please stop acting like you don't get this.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

I am not arguing with you. I am helping you understand something.

He is running as an R, because he is smart enough to know he can only win as an R.

Please stop acting like you don't get this.

Then why doesn't Gary Johnson run as an R.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Gothmog

Sure, how about from someone on the right??

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul blames his own party for rise of Islamic State

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul is blaming his own party for the rise of the Islamic State group. The freshman senator from Kentucky said Wednesday that the GOP's foreign policy hawks "created these people."

Rand Paul has got it wrong.

He should be blaming the House of Saud.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

Saudi Arabia ?

They don't like gays there either.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Was that rhetorical? Gary Johnson even said that he his running in 2016 so he can provide a libertarian option. Even he already knows he doesn't have a chance.

Think about what Rand Paul represents here. Look at who his dad is. Imagine growing up in that environment, and all the esoteric knowledge he has obtained during his quest on this rock moving through space.

Rand Paul knows he has to play the part of republican that the majority of republicans are okay with, and the part of democrat that majority democrats are okay with. Along the way he knows he will pick up the straggling Neo-cons, and a lot of libs/undecided dems.

Gary Johnson has no chance, he knows he has no chance. He is running for the idea behind it, that someday there will be a third party that can rival R's and D's.

Logic and reasoning skills need to evolve quite a bit among the majority population before an Independent type candidate could ever be elected to the oval office.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

For someone who whines about personal responsibility you do like to pass the responsibility and blame on to others dont you?

Sure saudi arabia has blame.

But USA certainly has some responsibility when it comes to who has created this mess.
If we had not have destabilised iraq and the ME in general chances are ISIS would never have appeared.

Notice the word "we" cause im a man and take responsibility from my own country catastrophic involvement.

O and saudi arabia would not even have the influence if the USA,uk and EU were not backing it.

Bush,cheny,obama, blair,brown and camron should be the first thrown off those buildings.
edit on 6-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The only reason why I voted for Romney last time was because he was the only one that stood a chance at beating Obama.

It was a mistake on my part.

Politics and politicians have not changed. Have they ever changed?

I have though.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Most politicians don't change. Politics is a dirty game, mainly because there are dirty people involved. If you want to win you need to play the game.

Some are finding a new way to play the game, and will eventually win under their own terms.

Someone like Rand Paul could be that winner.

It wasn't a mistake that you voted for Romney because you voted for the best option you had available at the time according to your knowledge of the candidates. That vote doesn't stop you from voicing your opinions, and helping to make a change in future politics.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

That's an interesting idea. I've heard other mention it before as well. How do you know for sure that he's got a secret plan like you speak of???

Understand, I have nothing against Rand per se. I liked his Dad a bit more but then like you say, he may just be playing everyone so he can get to lead us out of the mess we are in now.

If I had to choose anyone from the GOP to win, it would be him. Hell, if it was him vs. Hillary, I'd still pick him.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

So, let me see if the propaganda machine has given me ISIS's list of their targets..........

1. Muslims who aren't muslim enough.
2. All Christians.
3. All Gays.
4. Jordanian pilots.
5. Other ISIS's who attempt to leave ISIS.
6. All US military personnel, probably most US citizens too (can't confirm that bit though).
7. Drawers of cartoons of Mohammed as well as those that condone said drawers and their drawings.

Anyone see anything glaringly missing from that list, or is it just me that see's ISIS conveniently ignoring certain groups whom I would have thought would be almost at the top of their list of targets?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'm not a huge Rand Paul fan, but then again I am not a huge fan of anybody in politics right now. I think that Rand Paul is the scariest candidate because he represents ACTUAL change. Whether it is good or bad for the US, and the world in general is anybodies guess. I would vote for him though, and this is coming from someone who voted for Obama in '08, and couldn't decide between a douche and a turd in 2012.

Obama ran his campaign on the idea of "change". We all know how that worked out. The difference here is that Rand Paul would bring change and both sides know this. There is no questioning that. Both R's and D's don't quite know what to say about him, because he doesn't fit their comfortable cookie cutter candidate template.

#, even black people like him.
edit on 6-6-2015 by c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, let me see if the propaganda machine has given me ISIS's list of their targets..........

1. Muslims who aren't muslim enough.
2. All Christians.
3. All Gays.
4. Jordanian pilots.
5. Other ISIS's who attempt to leave ISIS.
6. All US military personnel, probably most US citizens too (can't confirm that bit though).
7. Drawers of cartoons of Mohammed as well as those that condone said drawers and their drawings.

Anyone see anything glaringly missing from that list, or is it just me that see's ISIS conveniently ignoring certain groups whom I would have thought would be almost at the top of their list of targets?

You mean the ringleaders?

Yeah. That's because why state the obvious.

Sometimes when they post, I have to resist the urge to ask: excuse me, exactly how much trouble are you in?

They love to defend the cops. SH, 911 etc are viciously defended in OS form.

Shameful really. I cannot read lies and deceit as anything but that. For this I am threatened with jail or death.

Not my problem. It's not God's problem either.

# 455

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter
As a gay woman, no I don't think it's over board

I think people need to see this, I think it needs to be made public so people can see what is happening and not bury their heads in the sand.

Some thing are hard to watch. But evil needs to be exposed for what it is

Then you should probably stop paying taxes. If you live in any western nation you unknowingly contributed to ISIS.

And I do not think that being gay would give anyone some extra compation towards cruelty against life.

All lives matter.

This isn't about your disdain for the west. Please stay on topic

All lives matter.

But being gay puts me in the position to know that could be me or my significant other they are throwing off a building.

In the same way that a gay person would know about gay persecution or struggles , that a straight person would not

That doesn't mean they can't see it for the evil that it is

Honestly if you can't parse that connection I don't know what to tell you

Id be worried if they were not killing gays as it would make you freinds of ISIS as that are about the only people they are not killing and even then its a 50/50 toss up if there not extreme or murderous enough.

They want to kill all of us, give them there due least there being consistant and treating everyone equally....even if itis with equal distain.

Im proud to be in the ISIS hates me and wants to kill me club. Certainly dont want to be in the freinds of isis group

And being a person ISIS hates puts me in a equal position to know it be me or a yadayadayada they could be executing right now.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I think asking if Foxnews is going to far while ignoring the fact ISIS is murdering innocent people is a problem. I think if media outlets showed the totality of what these godless cowards are doing we might find better resolve in ending them instead of discussing media outlets.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No muslim country does, regardless of what side of the muslim divide they fall on.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

they are letting voluntary ISIS members back into the country!!
I don't get it?!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think asking if Foxnews is going to far while ignoring the fact ISIS is murdering innocent people is a problem. I think if media outlets showed the totality of what these godless cowards are doing we might find better resolve in ending them instead of discussing media outlets.

edit on 6-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join