It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is de-population speeding up?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The NWO wants a world (allegedly) with a population around 500,000,000. The question is how do they plan to accomplish that? Then ebola breaks out and some DC lack-wit thinks its a good idea to bring contaminated people to the US for treatment. People are concerned and a little irate. But the disaster fails to happen. So...why not ship live anthrax from military storage to 51 labs in 17 states across the US? It would only take one or two simple mistakes to start a very big problem that wont go away easily. And if that disaster fails to occur, what "oops" will happen next? How many of these oops moments can we survive before something horrific happens? Is it just me, or does the severity of the infraction seem to be growing at least as quickly as the rate of incident? That cant be good...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A big portion of people are expected to be terminated through poor diet. Kept ignorant so that they shut their bodies down voluntarily. I work in dialysis and corporate is getting official numbers bracing us for an epidemic climb in diabetes type 2 and CKD(kidney failure). If you had to decide, how would you do it? Probably bio-engineer some diseases, create wars to wipe out populations, create disasters, poison the populace with medicine 'aide,' and bio-engineer food that creates cancer and shuts down your body. All things that you can disassociate the blame from yourself. a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

I agree with you entirely. At the same time, the type of incident seems to be getting pretty "in your face", so to speak. There isn't much denial available when you ship live anthrax all over the country. It is either one colossal screw up or a pretty blatant attack on humanity. And the next colossal screw up, if the trend continues, will be even worse.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yep. Well it's got to get out of control enough to send in the new world police and establish new rule. And the way people are getting when it comes about their 'rights' is pretty hairy. So much division.
a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's all a very scary thought my friend. By your population value I'm sure you are aware of the "Georgia Guide Stones".
The construction of that seems to be a mystery as well to my knowledge. It always does seem to flop in regards to the events slowly fading out and not being the "big oops". I guess we should be happy for that, but you are right, we can't just sit back and watch can we? There must be some card in our (Gen pop) hand! That is why a lot of people come here I'm sure. To see if we in fact do have a card in our hand.
A few things i want to point out to you in hopes to maybe minimize your concerns is that the media absolutely controls the "volume" of the "horrific events". Also, the more people, the more stories, events, and possibility of the "big oops" to a point.
I hope you don't sweat to much about this as it can consume you. It is hard to stand back and watch destruction though. We all feel that pain whether we hide it, show it, express it, run from it, fear it, or ignore it. Maybe that's what being a grown up is...

e1e

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Considering that the global population has consistently increased every year since, well, basically forever, no.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: TheCretinHop

I agree with you entirely. At the same time, the type of incident seems to be getting pretty "in your face", so to speak. There isn't much denial available when you ship live anthrax all over the country. It is either one colossal screw up or a pretty blatant attack on humanity. And the next colossal screw up, if the trend continues, will be even worse.

If shipping Anthrax all over the place was part of their plan for depopulation, I fear no longer. What percentage of 7.3 billion people got affected by it?

Don't get me wrong, this Anthrax story is Next Level Bull#, totally manufactured to create fear and push an agenda. I just don't think it has anything to do with depopulation.
edit on 4-6-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In the immediate, no. That's the illusion. In the long, unnoticeable, slow kill type of way...

Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
In the immediate, no. That's the illusion. In the long, unnoticeable, slow kill type of way...

Absolutely.

...And yet the global population grows by around 70 million each year....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Some people are alive and dead at the same time. They don't and may never realize it. Purpose is subjective.

edit on 4-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The NWO wants a world (allegedly) with a population around 500,000,000. The question is how do they plan to accomplish that? Then ebola breaks out and some DC lack-wit thinks its a good idea to bring contaminated people to the US for treatment. People are concerned and a little irate. But the disaster fails to happen. So...why not ship live anthrax from military storage to 51 labs in 17 states across the US? It would only take one or two simple mistakes to start a very big problem that wont go away easily. And if that disaster fails to occur, what "oops" will happen next? How many of these oops moments can we survive before something horrific happens? Is it just me, or does the severity of the infraction seem to be growing at least as quickly as the rate of incident? That cant be good...

If the "TPTB" are trying to thin our herds, then they are doing a laughingly bad job at it, considering the world population is steadily expanding upwards! www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So if no kill projects were ever undertaken since the populace rose over 500,000,000 then wouldn't we have clogged the earth earlier, and too many humans in one place kills the earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Oh they are planing big things that's for sure.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I doubt it and if they were to ever consider any kind of "big kill" it would be moronic.

The rate of technological advancement vastly exceeds population growth at this point in time. most of the modern world is leveling off. You can maintain or go to very slow growth already (and we have) with simple material and philosophical constraints. The only places a "kill" would be needed are hardcore fundamentalist or places the refuse to modernize and birth constraints aren't possible without altering the culture entirely. 500 Million is also a very small number, there will be a "max" number somewhere down the line but we aren't there not even close and again we are sanely leveling out 2 kids to a family is normal, homosexuality, choosing not to have children, social policies like "child support", birth control... there ARE a lot of things we use that lower male fertility... these things already drop the game in the first world where it needs to be, several modern nations are in decline already and not by doom...

I don't believe in the Georgia stuff as an actual "set in stone" no pun intended thing. Stop the population from rising rapidly, level it out, let technology handle the problems at the current level the living situation would improve at a rapid speed that way and while the topic is real, I doubt a final decision to "drop" things to 500 Million will ever be made.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Just take a close look on the ingredients of most food! Just look at what most of the fruits and vegetables are sprayed with! You think you are eating healthy? Even the organic foods have been sprayed in most cases with toxic pesticides! It's the truth. Do your research, and you will find out about the truth of the sad state of food. I predict the life expectancy will be going down and down as the years go by. The prices of "good quality" food have been going up more and more. The best way is to grow your own food, but then you have the neighbors spraying for weeds, etc. The best thing would be to move to another habitable planet, at this rate! Good luck to humanity!
edit on 6/5/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

How do you know what size this "new world order " Allegedly wants the size of the world pollution to be?
edit on 5-6-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
IF, the NWO would be trying to "thin the herd" it would be a very tight specific method. You must remember the people who make up the NWO are human as well and after the so called thinning they have to live on the Earth.
Take Anthrax as an example. Spread Anthrax, yes it kills but it kills indescrimatory and it also has a kill time of nearly a hundred years. So to spread it there ia a chance that it would kill some one who they want to keep alive. Also the contaminated land area would be a no go for a hundred years.
Anyway if they were to try thinning it would be a very, very innocent and specificly targeted section of the population with absolutely no chance of proof that anyone was doing anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This one act, in and of itself, is not going to cause global de-population of any significance. The continuous stream of these types of events, in one form or another, seems to be (as evidenced by the tone of many responses here) lulling people into a false sense of security. Yes, the population is still growing, but only until it is stopped. Every time a near-disaster happens with no major fallout people get a little more brave. Then, when something truly dangerous happens people will most likely just continue about their business as usual, until they realize that was a mistake, but by then its too late.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Using the Georgia Guide Stones as a reference.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Those headline "pandemics" kill far far less people than road accidents or the flu or tobacco.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join