It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Charity Took Up To $10M Donation From African Church Which Called Homosexuals 'Devils'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
MORE Hillary Clinton hypocrisy....but as long as your million dollar check clears...the Clintons will take it...regardless from where it comes, or regardless of what Hillary publicly states she supports.

Sigh...I know: "What difference does it make?" Hillary's owed the Presidency; it's her due...so everyone just ignore anything that shows her to be a lying, hypocritical snake.

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton charity took up to $10 MILLION donation from African church which called homosexuals 'devils' - despite Hillary's support for gay marriage

-Clinton Health Initiative received $1m to $10m from Cameroon Baptist Convention's health board

-Baptist church in African country says homosexuality is on a par with incest and bestiality and is 'a devilish type of thing'

-Hillary launched her campaign with a video featuring a same-sex couple about to get married

-Other donors to imitative include Elton John AIDS foundation - Sir Elton recently married partner David Furnish

-Views of the church are shared by some US denominations but seem directly at odds with those of the Clintons and other donors

Hillary Clinton's charity accepted a substantial donation from an anti-gay African church which has likened homosexuals to the Devil, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

The 2016 Presidential candidate took money for her sprawling health nonprofit from the Cameroon Baptist Convention whose official policy is that being gay 'contradicts God's purpose for human sexuality'.

The devout Christian organization has in the past compared being gay to committing incest and human trafficking. Its leaders have also railed against US attempts to promote gay rights in Cameroon.

Despite this, the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board gave between $1million and $10million between 2010 and this year, according to the latest list of donors from the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

The disclosure will be awkward for Mrs Clinton who has publicly stated that she supports gay marriage.

ARTICLE:
www.dailymail.co.uk... -support-gay-marriage.html

edit on 4-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Dan Savage is about to get some air time this weekend.

She's really having a hard time this time around. Poor Hillary.

The worse part is, all these democratic candidates keep popping up out of nowhere like they don't even consider her a real opponent.

More and more it looks like, unless they rig the elections, she might not get the nod. Not that I would mind watching her loose.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Didn't she oppose gay marriage when she ran for president? And as recently as last year?

Her current position is pretty new.

So...I mean I don't like her, not even a little, but for the majority of the time the donations were supposedly coming in, she was on the same page as the group giving her money.

Now if you want to discuss her rapid 180, that's different

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Is someone going to point out that this is the DAILYMAIL,,,?I mean that site is not trusted when it comes to scientific or medical news...but i guess since its Hillary its fair game.,.

On Topic you people need to decide if everyone has freedom of speech or if its just for people who share your POV...As long as they are not inciting violence,that 1-10millions can be and should be used...Those dying from malaria couldnt care less where the money to save them come from....Just saying....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If she was a Republican MSM would have sunk her weeks ago.

But her crown awaits, kneel before the queen.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am about as republican as you can get. But if this witch can balance the budget (again) and get our troops out of policing the world.

If she can...
She has my vote.

And make no mistake... the woman is a witch and every thing that rhymes with it times 1000

Edit- I didn't tie in to how this is on topic. - The Clintons are VERY republican'esk minus the religious crap.... Im down with them. The right wing has gotten too right wing. They may never win another election again.

edit on 4-6-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't care who Hillary gets her money from or how much she gets, she will never be president or any other woman for that matter.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hard to get lower than a snake's belly.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Hey, now!

That's an insult to witches, snitches, biotches, ditches, hitches, pitches everywhere!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Legman

Hey, now!

That's an insult to witches, snitches, biotches, ditches, hitches, pitches everywhere!!!

Lol you might be right.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
I am about as republican as you can get. But if this witch can balance the budget (again) and get our troops out of policing the world.

If she can...
She has my vote.

And make no mistake... the woman is a witch and every thing that rhymes with it times 1000

Edit- I didn't tie in to how this is on topic. - The Clintons are VERY republican'esk minus the religious crap.... Im down with them. The right wing has gotten too right wing. They may never win another election again.

I think she is slimy, more qualified in so many ways to do those things than Obama but... I don't think that she has the moral fortitude to do it. There is no motivation for her to make the effort and maybe plenty for her not to in terms of self interest (which is what I think really motivates her).

She's just a snake, even for a politician.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
... but for the majority of the time the donations were supposedly coming in, she was on the same page as the group giving her money.

WOW...that would be a revelation, if true!
I knew that before 2013, Hillary was against Gay marriage...(before she was for it), but I had no idea that (being on the same page as the group) she originally felt that Homosexuals were 'Devils' and that homosexuality was on par with incest and bestiality.
Alert the media : )

As for the donations, they were coming in from 2010 to present...even AFTER she did her political flip-flop...er, sorry, I mean AFTER hr opinion ideologically 'evolved'. That doesn't do much to counter the argument that Hillary is a greedy, lying hypocrite.
edit on 4-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If Hillary becomes president, then America will justly deserve everything coming to it.

America will deserve the higher taxes, the progressive agendas, the loss of freedoms, the poor economy, the redistribution of wealth, the loss of stature.

All of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If Hillary becomes president, then America will justly deserve everything coming to it.

America will deserve the higher taxes, the progressive agendas, the loss of freedoms, the poor economy, the redistribution of wealth, the loss of stature.

All of it.

Not to mention that adorable kitten face-punching will rise dramatically.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

President Clinton will bring a kitten-punching apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Sadly none of that will happen and she will do just fine.

Oh the horror.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Yeah, and Obama brought us "hope and change".

(rolling eyes)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

no he took all your arms and... oh wait

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

no he took all your arms and... oh wait

Hillary will just finish was Obama started.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So she will keep the country afloat despite the sabotage of the republicans? good for her

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join