It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's it going everyone? ATS Noob here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A little about myself, I'm a Master Machinist and Programmer, with my profession I've be involved in some very sensitive programs I'm still bound by non-disclosure. However I'm fascinated in the UFO field and their propulsion mechanisms, I've had a few sightings and I just want to learn more about the subject. I also have a background in advanced statistical data analysis and aggregation along with data gaming. I'm going to be working on a project in my free time that deals with empirical data and the UFO reality. Aside from that I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blakprojekt

Hi!
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Have fun.
If you need help figuring anything out just ask. People here are nice and are always happy to lend a helping hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site , it is a interesting field of study the U.F.O one

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Welcome from another Noob.

I hear the Pope is going to make a declaration on June 5th about the existence of E.T.s /UFOs. IF that's a factual event, you will most certainly see it here on ATS first!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"UFOs"

I can see why you would be interested.

Welcome Friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the best site in the world. I am sure you will learn a thing or two. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You always put lovely pictures up in into threads

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Welcome to ats.. I too have have seen intresting things in the skies..

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blakprojekt
A little about myself, I'm a Master Machinist and Programmer, with my profession I've be involved in some very sensitive programs I'm still bound by non-disclosure. However I'm fascinated in the UFO field and their propulsion mechanisms, I've had a few sightings and I just want to learn more about the subject. I also have a background in advanced statistical data analysis and aggregation along with data gaming. I'm going to be working on a project in my free time that deals with empirical data and the UFO reality. Aside from that I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm new as well and have similar interests. My pal John showed me a non-functional 1/2 scale model of one of the propulsion systems. The one that uses Element 115. Actually got to see one in action while in Sedona. I'm certain there are many more types of propulsion systems used, as that night we only saw one using the "gravity jump" type. The others were much more stable in our atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

join