It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the anti-Christ too.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
*hands you a sword*

There can be only one.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
You're off to a bad start. Have a chat with Pinky and the Brain, make a few speeches, then go full out jerk on everyone.

Like I said, I didnt really want to be a dick or a nuisance to anyone.

But somebody's got to be the anti-Christ, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I like the anti-Christ calliphate idea.....maybe we can start a PAC too. That sounds quite productive.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

You should run a campaign !!!!!

Revolution!!!!! I vote for u

well then again I wanted to say ........ run for the Anti- Christ resident(evil)y

and I saw ur user name
I cant guarantee u that

edit on 3-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

lol then I use OMG and it gets even funnier

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

This is like a walk in the park lol. I think Stanley park at night.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

or

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You should run a campaign !!!!! Revolution!!!!! I vote for u

Campaign slogan:

"Why vote for the LESSER of two evils? Elect the AntiChrist now!"

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Think of all of the great monikers people will come up with for me...

The Satan Salad
Caesar Salad

I'm open to suggestions on that too.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

oh god I just chocked I laughed so hard

so...

I am dead

what now? you come to pick me up or.. is there a public transport ?
edit on 6-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia
Its more of an underground transportation network.

My friend Dave will meet you by the supermarket's parking lot and give you a ride part way. He'll take you to Marcos who's got a large box and some snacks (I hope you like animal cookies) that you're going to need to acquire from him.

Just place your person into the box (I suggest adding a few holes) and an unnamed associate should be by in the next day or so to properly place the parcel (you) into the mail system.

I expect that you arrive promptly else I'll have to assume the task was too great a responsibility, or that you didn't have enough underwear to make the trip.

Best Wishes on your travels. I'll be excitedly awaiting your arrival.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What are your credentials for being the Anti-Christ. Lol. You can't just decide one day that you are him. I am an old member , used to have a Joker picture avatar and ......I caused the rapture to happen. It's open to interpretation. Every day I wake up and say another day in Heaven. I am 31 so I got another 30 years probably. I don't get depressed anymore in about 5 or 6 years. I am happy to be alive and have 2 legs 2 eyes, I used to be in a wheelchair. I was in a massive head injury and a coma the right side of my body paralyzed. I thought I was just a kid in the hospital and after high school got framed for a gun scare. The kids who put me in the hospital who stabbed me in boy privates said I got molested and no one told me. Korn was big. In 2001 and Eminem Stan and people thought I was going kamikaze against rapists. In 2005 after my court order ended I went online asking about an Eminem song and then in 2008 went online after my neighbors were harassing me. I never went to church and didn't know my NWO code name was the Beast with massive head injury grows up and gets an empire. I thought MTV followed me around because they did after Columbine and I was first after them. I worked with the illuminati and Freemasons. I heard a new Eminem song Phenomenal, anyone hear it?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Letmeon2

Sounds like we're going to be working together.

So, any ideas on which direction to go with the PAC?? I'm hoping that if more anti-Christ's join, then we can eventually become a Super PAC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join