It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the anti-Christ too.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So I got bored with life for a few hours and decided that I'm the anti-Christ. I figured it sounded fun. Should keep me on my toes for awhile. And I've seen others try it before but they weren't very good at it.

Which leads me to my quandary. ...

What am I suppose to do with all of the other anti-Christs???

I mean, I don't want to be a dick or anything. So, how do I deal with those guys without stepping on anyone's toes???

I'm just trying to strive to be the best anti-Christ that I can be. Any help is appreciated.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Bad start . Everyone hates a cue jumper . Get to the back of the anti christ line .
edit on 3-6-2015 by hutch622 because: to add

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Im open to suggestions.

Maybe I can convince a few that they're the anti-Christ of some other religion?

Maybe they just got confused, because I totally already decided about an hour ago that I was going to do the anti-Christ thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

You need to tell the winning lotto numbers.

Step one: Unite the world under with a silver tongue.
Step two: World Domination.
Step three: ???
Step four: Profit.
edit on rdWed, 03 Jun 2015 02:23:48 -0500America/Chicago620154880 by Sremmos80 because: Unite is better then untie

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Eat them and absorb their power. Or you could throw peanuts at them.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm pretty good at CAH.

I feel that gives me an edge now.

I am curious as to how I might go about 'absorbing their power'. Do I need to wash my hands for this?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I will be watching this thread closely for hints on what to do when i decide to become the anti christ .
edit on 3-6-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Careful, I hunt anti christs

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I'm sure hoping to touch on some of the finer logistics of the matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

don't cry when you're in hell no1 will save you.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'm the Ultra-Mega Antichrist, and I laugh at all you regular Antichrists. There is none more Antichristy than I! Muahahaha....

*strokes goatee*
edit on 6/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Hire our service

Then:

Please be here 2 our before the departure

Get in this lane

Enjoy our VIP service

And EXIT through this door

We hope you enjoyed our service ..

Proudly sponsored by GOD Pty Ltd

We value our customers
So thank you anti-christ

Feedback and Suggestions
How can we improve our service my LORD?

edit on 3-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You're off to a bad start. Have a chat with Pinky and the Brain, make a few speeches, then go full out jerk on everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Join forces. Convince them that the reason there are so many of you is that the AntiChrist is a metaphor for a group. The AntiChrist Collective. Tell them that you are not their leader, but more of an organizer, and that you are just facilitating communication and organization and collaboration among The Collective. Which will lead to you instantly having the most power, since you will know the most about everybody and all of their communications in the beginning will be through you, as you gradually introduce everybody. Insist you are a pure direct democracy, and all have equal power. But use your networking advantage, persuasive way with words, and charisma to sway the opinions of the majority to what you want. Making you "the" AC for all intents and purposes.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the AntiChrist collective. As you are new, I sadly must inform you but we all met last year and divided the world up. We decided that was the most efficient way to world domination. Since you are a bit late to the party, only three parts of the world remain (honestly, no one would take them) so you may choose either Somalia, Antarctica, or Texas. (We actually had a person declare that they were no longer the AntiChrist when we tried to force him to take Texas as part of the U.S.) Anyway, welcome to the club, membership fees are due on June 6th and you can only pay in Bitcoins, Euros, or human flesh. We will be contacting you with further information.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think that this is an oppourtune time to provide a little history on the subject.

Auntie Christ started when she married Larry Christ of Pigknuckle, Arkansas. It was a small wedding and right afterwards, Larry went straight to work at the local monkey farm, where started his life-long carreer of wiping sweat off of laboring monkeys.
Auntie went to work at the corner shop where she supported her small family by selling hand-made meatloaf socks.

She didn't become a full Auntie Christ until the day that she stubbed her toe on a table set up to display holliday-hued meatloaf socks.

Once she swore (some say it was "dang", others claim it was "darn it") that changed the paradigm of the universe and she soon gave up meatloaf socks and soon started devouring souls.

Which was a real turn-off during church picnics.

SInce then, there have been a succession of Auntie Christs, some good, some bad, some just annoying, like the guy who spends 45 minutes clearing his throat and you just sit there waiting for him to say something but in the end he never does.

I hope this has helped people gain a better understanding.

Also this is the internet so what I said has to be true.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You're just Chicken Little

Or

You're just a naughty boy (from The Life Of Brian)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I mean, I don't want to be a dick or anything. So, how do I deal with those guys without stepping on anyone's toes???

Part of the role man. You have to crush them all. After all, if they were meant to be the Antichrist, then you wouldn't be here, now would you?

Destroy them. Destroy them all! Don't go all soft on us.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

this thread is so trippy

where am I?

Is this hell?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
...Santas going to have to kill you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join