It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The first trailer for Joe Dirt 2 is out. In another example of new media slowly changing things. Joe Dirt 2 is coming exclusively to Crackle.

Crackle is basically a television network on the Internet. The content is completely free, but it is interspersed with commercials in order to generate revenue. As far as we know, that means Joe Dirt 2 will simply get placed on the website whenever it’s finished and consumers will be free to watch it whenever they have time, provided they’re willing to sit through advertisements. It’s obviously not a perfect way to watch movies, but it’s better than a lot of alternatives.

SOURCE

Here is the trailer.

The first one was funny and worth a watch. Hopefully part two is at least as good as the first one.

edit on 3-6-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Joe Dirt is the kind of movie that I'll watch repeatedly to get in that low-brow humor mood. Casting was solid in the first, especially Walken, Baker, Ward and Kid Rock. I hope Dirt 2 will feature gems in the vein of the poop bomb & "meteorite" Dirt found in the original.

I will cringe if 2 will try to out-gross or wander in context from the original, instead of following the format that made it appealing. Thanks for the preview!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I liked the first one. This one looks funny too.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Joe Dirt Two???? Pulleeeeeeze God, save the nation. Joe Dirt was so crummy I am not surprised it isn't making it to the big screen. I suppose this venue beats going straight to video cassette though.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Joe Dirt was no masterpiece. It was worth a watch and had some funny parts. I laughed while watching it. But I enjoy most comedies. Both highbrow and lowbrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You want a Wamm burger and some French cries??

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If i remember the first movie right, it was funny and i will most definitely want to see sequel

If its free to watch thats awesome and for the commercial parts, just go take some snacks or something when they goes on

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Yep it will be free when it comes out. I'll probably watch it one night when I am bored and need to laugh.

edit on 3-6-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh, I loved me some Joe Dirt. This one looks right up the same alley. I am so "all in" with this one!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

A time traveling Joe Dirt should be fun.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And Christopher Walken, in the gangster days. Oh, that is what I really want to see.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Christopher Walken as a gangster is always good. Christopher Walken as a gangster, playing off of Joe Dirt, even better.

new topics

top topics

join