It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a reading (Eventhough I don't believe in Psychics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I want to see and I am rather curious on what people will pick up on, it should be entertaining, educational and mostly a good study....

Does anyone care to give a go? You can use Astral,ESP,Telepathy and basically whatever arsenal of metaphysical abilities you wield....

You can post the results here or send me them via pm...

I will give a small hint to one of the readings you'll get as feedback - Something is missing....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't believe either - However, the member who authored this thread for tarot cards got it pretty bang on for me. Maybe ask?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You are an artificial construct, someday that construct will end, you will need to deal with a truth, that truth will set you free.
You will live. love. suffer, and die and be liberated into bliss. Everything you know will be challenged, everyone you know and love will die. Think I about covered your "future" which is no different from your present. All is love, peace out.
I am wrong only if you are a computer or immortal or an avatar of bliss ; )
a reply to: VitaArcana

edit on 2-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2015 by starswift because: lang

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
I will give a small hint to one of the readings you'll get as feedback - Something is missing....

Yes, you are right. More details about what is missing are missing.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I want to see and I am rather curious on what people will pick up on, it should be entertaining, educational and mostly a good study....

Does anyone care to give a go? You can use Astral,ESP,Telepathy and basically whatever arsenal of metaphysical abilities you wield....

It is a rarity that I don't get a good laugh at some of these posts. This post is no exception.

Are you really sure, absolutely positive, you would want my reading???? lol lol lol lol No, no thank you. Ill keep my inner, deepest thought, conservatively, to myself. thank you very much

link   
I too would be very interested in having a reading by someone with whatever gift they possess. There are a few questions that I would like an answer too. If you know the answers please feel free to post in this thread and I will be honest if you get it right.

link   

Are you seriously reaching out to Dionne Warwicks Friends Network on ATS?

Why would they even take up your silly challenge? Those who are kindred in sight need not prove their abilities on a forum.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Are you really sure, absolutely positive, you would want my reading???? lol lol lol lol No, no thank you. Ill keep my inner, deepest thought, conservatively, to myself. thank you very much

Why not try with me, then? You claim you see... but if a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, how can we know if the tree made a sound?

After all, I could not help but notice your mood: "Mood: I need to Read "

So, I propose that you try me if not the OP. What say you?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's not really missing, is it? You've known where it is the whole time.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What I pick up on is:

Elitist

Agenda

Insincerety

What is missing?

Empathy.

Am I close?

edit on 2-6-2015 by RagingStoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

There is no forest.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RagingStoner
a reply to: swanne

There is no forest.

Tree seems to be missing also

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've been to three different psychics. One was a cold reading and dead wrong. One was pretty good. One was amazing. The amazing one is a woman in Havertown PA. I go to her once a year for a reading.

I'm of the opinion that psychics pick up on, or match, the persons energy vibration and that's how they can do their reading. Some psychics match up while others don't. That's why a psychic can be amazing with one person and then fail with another. The woman in Havertown PA must match up to my vibrations.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Why bother if you already are predisposed to not believing? Most psychics prefer to read people that are open and positive about their situation. I would not waste my time using my positive energy to try and convince a skeptic. A true psychic will explain to you that it requires a connection and that is not possible through this forum. Also, having a gift should not be used for profit and I will tell you this, too, a true psychic will not tell you anything that is negative, they will share what they see, but only in the most positive light possible.

What you are missing? You are missing the opportunity to embrace your higher power and accept the wisdom being provided. You are ignoring the information you are receiving, daily. You are missing the ability to achieve a greater understanding of yourself spiritually and of those around you. You are missing a connection to the Universal nature of your soul.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just for fun I will throw this out cause I am bored and on a break from moving a bunch of heavy mulch with a wheel barrel...lol

Something is missing.

A foot/leg?

Also for some reason I keep seeing a computer chair. Black, High backed, nice arm rests...

*falls asleep*
edit on 2-6-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I was going to say the same thing, but I knew you were coming so I left it for you!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are either not able to walk or walk with a very distinct issue, crippled seems to be appropriate....possibly paralyzed in some way.

You read and research constantly, yet have a problem with some form of dyslexia in some manner....you rely on spell check a lot I think.

Anything else I have no idea about....I am not psychic in any way/shape/form.

Anywho....odd thread and I am likely very wrong. Just what I felt when I read it.

edit on 6/2/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Some sort of emotion. Although, I think once they realized nothing is a secret they were able to start making the necessary adjustments. Just my opinion!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We never experience anything other than psychically - given all experience is perceptual in nature. So based on my psychic (perceptual) experience of reading your posts on your other thread where you state you are heartless and emotionless, I pick up that you are missing your connection to your feeling core, your heart-based fundamental intelligence, the heart place wherein consciousness associates with the body-mind.

One can certainly abstract themselves from all emotions by identifying with the observer function of the mind, as you have done according to your posts - but this does not destroy the feeling heart, the place where absolute consciousness "becomes" individuated awareness - it just keeps it at bay. Your recognition of your true heart is what is really missing.

edit on 6/2/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
my tingling 'spider sense' (a product of the combined inputs from Owl, Turtle, Cave-Bear) don't tell me a gosh-dern thing about your person-personality-disposition.... all that matters is that -> Radical Jihadists will be very impactful on your lifetime/future

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join