It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's for Dinner?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Today I had a Aberdeen Angus burger, with swiss cheese and four onion rings.

Right now I am eating a Almond Magnum, and it's delicious

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just had some cream of broccoli soup and have some scalloped potatoes with a side of mushrooms for later.
I ate half a pound of bacon with a bunch of eggs for breakfast so I don't need anymore protein with my supper.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Angel hair pasta with lots of garlic, butter, and olive oil. Topped off with grilled chicken, diced Roma tomato, artichoke heart, black olives, and capers. Wash it down with red wine.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That sounds delicious!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We just had a boring supper. A grassfed chuck roast with potatoes and carrots in the roaster and juice from the roast on top. Had some corn on the cob to go with it. Simple meal, just salt, pepper, and garlic salt with an onion in the roaster for spices.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sounds good to me Mouse!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Free range chicken from the butchers, roasted with a lemon and onion stuffed up its bot. Roast potatoes. Steamed carrots, spring greens and broccoli. A simple homemade sage and onion stuffing.

For pudding home-grown rhubarb crumble and clotted cream.

A good South African Chenin Blanc wine.

Good company in the form of my wife and son.

Not as fancy as some of the dinners described in this thread, but possibly the nicest.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You can try some supplements such as garcinia cambogia or green tea if you want keep you slim.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I usually cook smth delicious. And sometimes, when it's better to idle for a little I prefer to order some food from here buy-ukrainian.com/food . They have a lot of different ukrainian goods , prices are not so high, range is wide enough. So I can recommend it for you guys! U should definitely try it!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Need somewhere to drop this...so figured here is as good as anything. Made this last night and its so good i had to share to "close the loop". Asparagus and Pear salad. I served mine with a nice Red Snapper filet. It is one of the best tasting things ever:

-1 large (or 2 small) pear sliced into thin slices
-2-3 fists ful of arugula
-2 lbs asparagus. the fat ones with the tough ends cut off, and then the dark green outside layer peeled off with a peeler. Chop them down into 1.5" pieces
-1/2 c toasted pine nuts
-chives to taste (i use a bunch, personally, but go with at least 2tbls)
-goat cheese

Toss all ingredients together, then juice 2 lemons over the top of it. Drizzle 1/3c olive oil (get good olive oil for this), salt/pepper to taste.

It is one of the best combinations of flavor i have ever had.

I order my table top olive oils from here:

texasoliveranch.com...

Fantastic, fantastic oil. Their vinegars are pretty outstanding, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join