posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
I'd do a lot with the money:
1) I'd pay off all our family debt.
2) I'd design, plan, and build a self-sufficient home, on a small secluded lake, but with other water access.
3) While the home is being built, I'd travel a lot with the wife (with other family joining here and there).
4) I'd pay for both stepkids to go to the school of their choice, and a trust fund for each.
5) I'd buy my mom a nice house and set her up with a trust fund to sustain her.
6) I'd give some seed money to friends so they could follow their own dreams (whether starting a new business, or addition to their home, etc.)
7) I'd have a lot of the money working to just make more money.
8) Get a nice little boat, a nice truck to pull it with.
9) New cars for the family, but nothing too crazy.
10) Nice clothes, a lot of nice suits.
11) I'd get in shape, and get some minor cosmetic stuff done (like better hair, some dental stuff).