It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beau Biden, son of Vice President Joe Biden, dies of brain cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Beau Biden, son of Vice President Joe Biden, dies of brain cancer

DEVELOPING: Beau Biden -- son of Vice President Joe Biden -- has died of brain cancer at 46, the White House confirmed in a statement Saturday.

"It is with broken hearts that Hallie, Hunter, Ashley, Jill and I announce the passing of our husband, brother and son, Beau, after he battled brain cancer with the same integrity, courage and strength he demonstrated every day of his life," the statement from Vice President Biden's office said.

"The entire Biden family is saddened beyond words. We know that Beau's spirit will live on in all of us-especially through his brave wife, Hallie, and two remarkable children, Natalie and Hunter," the statement said.

Click for remainder of article...

This happened fast.

Thoughts / prayers for the family.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's terrible to lose a kid, even if you are the VP.

I suppose if I am a hundred and my kids die at seventy, it won't be so bad. I'd probably be so pissed at them for trying to control my life and trying to keep me from doing anything at all by that time I would be glad they are gone.

edit on 30-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Knowing Bidens family history makes it a little worse. He lost a wife and his daughter in a car accident back in the day. Its bad enough when family members pass on. However I think its worse being a politician since the media will talk about it constantly for some time, keeping it front and center.

Joe Biden beats odds after wife, daughter killed

edit on 30-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very sad news. Biden and his son were very close.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
F!@K Cancer !!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 30-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 30-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
RIP. One of the very few sons of a political figure to actually deploy to Iraq in military service.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
that is horrible.

Been there, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Mr. Vice President, you have my condolences, and my prayers.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

You get the creepiest avatar award.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There are no words for such a loss. Mr. Biden, my sincerest sympathies to you and all who had the honor of knowing this young man. Blessings to you and yours.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I find it shocking the level of tragedy some families endure, while others go through life relatively unscathed by untimely loss. How terribly sad and unlucky to lose two children and a wife over his years. Poor guy.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I feel for the guy. Seriously. This is his second child to have to bury. Even if the child is an adult ... he'll still always be a child in the parents eyes.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Rest in peace.

Cancer is a terrible, terrible thing. Hopefully the politics will stay out of this thread so we can just send our thoughts, prayers, and/or good energy.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Is that the one that became minister in puppet Ukrainian government.

Oil and resources position

Is that the one who died !

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Is that the one that became minister in puppet Ukrainian government.

Oil and resources position

Is that the one who died !

Try this...

Read the linked source.

And just to answer your question...No it isn't.

I guess actually reading the source is beyond you.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Westboro Baptish Church are on Twitter threatening to show up and picket his funeral already.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Unlike you I don't care to know first names of your American overlords.

I am not American.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I may despise the politician but I feel sorrow for the man, no parent should outlive a child.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Irishhaf because: forgot a word

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
F!@K Cancer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. We should have spent the money we spent on war in the ME on Cancer research. Cancer got my entire Family. I am the only person on earth carrying my families blood. Cancer kills many more of us than ISIS ever will.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

That is just straight up terrible news.

I may have zero respect for politicians in general, but as a father, I cannot even conceive of the amount of pain this must cause Mr Biden, and feel bad for him on that level. Assuming that his son was not a fantastical douchenozzle, his family must be broken up, and I hope they find the agony more bearable as life wears on. One never forgets loss, and one will always be hurt by it. Pain does not lessen as we grow, but it does get easier to carry. I hope they find themselves strong enough to bare its weight in due course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join