It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had that moment, Israel-ISIS-Nuking of Damascus, now I understand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You all know that famous biblical prophecy that Damascus in Syria will be nuked. Well it is finally clear how that will happen.

ISIS will at some point take over Damascus, and Israel will use it as excuse to nuke it, kill millions, and forever destroy Syria as any kind of contender.

This removes Russian and Iranian ally off the map weakening both.

This is what US and Israel want before they make war against Iran.

ISIS was created by supplying Syrian Rebels.

ISIS guys are truly dumb, they are tools of CIA and Mossad.

Of course no one cares how many innocent die in these games of Empire.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oops I think this goes under prophecy, too late now.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
You all know that famous biblical prophecy that Damascus in Syria will be nuked. Well it is finally clear how that will happen.

ISIS will at some point take over Damascus, and Israel will use it as excuse to nuke it, kill millions, and forever destroy Syria as any kind of contender.

What Famous Biblical Prophecy..?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Eisenhower put nukes in Israel back in the '50s. They never gave them back. Israel has had numerous opportunities to 'drop them'. So, why now, and not during an earlier conflict with Syria?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

No quote on a Nuke then..? just a "ruinous heep"
Empires since the dawn of time have risen and fallen, only one has been the direct result of a Nuke x2 and i dont see anywhere in the bible make that prediction.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Israel fights against ISIS? News to me.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

damn I taught Zombie apocalypse will Happen in the future .. But Prophecy coming..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone

OK let's assume isreal and or america wanted to nuke Damascus.

Let's also assume Isis is a Israeli and or american invention.

Why go through all the trouble of this giant deception just so they can nuke Syria?

Why not just nuke Syria and save all that time and money?

Or why wouldn't they just have Isis do it for them?

Then Isis are responsible.

Not to mention these were all assumptions.

And no evidence was presented for anything.

None to even attempt to establish isreal or america is evil enough for this convoluted scheme.

Or that either even has the intentions of nuking anyone, not to mention setting up this entire scheme just so they have the excuse to nuke Syria.

I think this should be in skunk works.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Where does that read "isreal US nuke Syria"?

It must be interpreted, so it could be interpreted as everyone moved away and the city fell into disrepair, and crumbled.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Eisenhower put nukes in Israel back in the '50s. They never gave them back. Israel has had numerous opportunities to 'drop them'. So, why now, and not during an earlier conflict with Syria?

Ike was a very smart man.

He knew the only way for isreal to know peace was for them to have nukes.

The only way for isreal to maintain peace is if they don't use them.

Isreal could crush many in the neighborhood without mercy.

They don't.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That picture has always been on my mind .I also see Iran launching missiles at Saudi Arabia ,ie Mecca and other cities .

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can see a nuke being detonated somewhere in the middle east, possibly Israel and they will blame it on whoever, the counter strike will be fierce.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
they will blame it on whoever

Possibly. Depends on who's left with the capability and concern to check.

the counter strike will be fierce.

Of that there is no doubt. One could expect full retaliation against the country that fired it, the country who provided it or transferred the tech to manufacture it, and potentially ... any supporting cast. I guarantee it's gonna be a Very Very bad day.

But ... since I know this, they know this, and I know they know this, and they know that I know that they know this ... So I'm not gonna be found digging a fall-out shelter even if ISIS takes over the whole of the Middle East, establishes the Caliphate, and salutes the West with their middle fingers all in unison.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I doubt they would nuke it because its part of land the Israeli's think belonged to them in the past and they would want to settle it - so why contaminate it?

I would wonder if israel has enough friends left to tolerate it striking another country with nuclear weapons - even that is a step too far for netanyahoo's arrogance.

Why does this kind of prophesy remind me of sodom and gomorrah? Having nukes is one thing daring to use them close to your own borders is super stupid.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Who really cares if someone nukes someone else?

*Puts on new-age hat*

We're all part of a natural living organism - Planet Earth. Nuclear Missiles are just as natural as ant-hills or bee-hives, just because humans made them, doesn’t make them any "less" natural.

If we all die in a nuclear holocaust, Earth will still rotate around the Sun, doing what-ever function it's supposed to do.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
Isreal could crush many in the neighborhood without mercy.

They don't.

Palestine?
Who cares about them right!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

BentBone - Slightly off topic, but you seem to be a new user (only joined this month) but your writing style and the fact that the first thread you've OP'ed is an attack on Israel and the US. I have read all the comments you have made under this alias and it reads the same as other members who have now left the site.

I believe I know who you are as you created various handles on this site in the last few months and each time ("you") have been caught out, you change your handle. Problem is, your name may have changed but the decorum and your writing style stay the same.

If I am wrong, I apologise profusely, but I'm gambling that you are the same chap that's been US bashing for the last few months under different aliases I'd even go as far to say that I believe you authored your last thread on here a few days ago regarding everyone going to "Hell" and you left and changed name as you could not stand the heat in the kitchen.

As said If I am wrong, I am sorry. But if you are the same individual, you do realise that ATS does have the systems in place that know what IP addresses the users have and no matter how many times you change your name, your IP address remains the same (unless you 're savvy enough to have a changing IP address)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's not a prophecy if it's an agenda being pushed to give the illusion of prophecy being foretold and manifesting.

All bible thumpers saying "every prophecy in the bible is happening" .. yea how convenient.

Start out spreading tentacles, killing entire species of human beings, suppressing other beliefs the world over/order, erecting churches in every nation, and pushing this belief, then use military and shadow factions to make these prophecies seem real.

Mind fu*k much?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

It's not a prophecy if it's an agenda being pushed to give the illusion of prophecy being foretold and manifesting.

hear that..

..either the bible is what it claims to be, or some use it as a playbook

personally, i find the bible just way too 'out there' to be anything man-made.. whoever put it together had access to sources of info that were difficult for a pleb like me to access, that's all i know for sure...

...mindfudge...

roger that

if the bible is 'fake', it never made sense to me how it's full of anti-world sentiment & is a tinfoil hat wearers best friend

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join