It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had that moment, Israel-ISIS-Nuking of Damascus, now I understand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: johnwick
Isreal could crush many in the neighborhood without mercy.

They don't.

Palestine?
Who cares about them right!

Has isreal crushed them and begun to commit genocide?

Or has isreal put up walls to keep them out of isreal?

Oh that's right, they put up walls to keep the suicide bombers out, and it works well.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

not only Damascus... but Babylon too will be decimated () see the same Isaiah book chapter 13:19

And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

the Satyrs must have sprung out of the Abyss in the 'end-times' to roam in the desolation of Babylon, Iraq

or else both Damascus, Syria (a heap of rubble, uninhabited) and Babylon, Iraq (empty, abandoned houses)
are to be totally decimated by ISIS at the hand of God...i.e. the IS jihadist fighters are being used by God to destroy Iraq/Syria population centers

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Prophecy says that Damascus will be destroyed and be unlivable as a result. It does not say who or why.

You have decided that it fits your preconceived biases best to make it Israel with the nuke. But it could just as easily be Col. Mustard with the pipe.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dome of the Rock will be destroyed first....that will usher in Armageddon; it won't be long...plans are being made as we speak.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Prophecy says that Damascus will be destroyed and be unlivable as a result. It does not say who or why.

You have decided that it fits your preconceived biases best to make it Israel with the nuke. But it could just as easily be Col. Mustard with the pipe.

well, the prophecy also contains this code...

"They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land"
= Isa 13:5 (they come to destroy the whole land)

consider that ISIS itself is home grown instead of from a far country,
but it is also pretty well established that ISIS is the result of CIA/covert OPs -
the USA- (with UK-France support) are the 'they' who come from a far country/ end of heaven.. in the prophecy

USA might very well be using ISIS to kill off populations and to ratchet up a wider conflict between Sunni-Shia, much to the chagrin of the Muslim Brotherhood who directs a big part of the Administrations' war policy for the ME...
but--- we might ask is it really God directing this genocide & eventual utter destructions of both Damascus Syria and Babylon Iraq?
~and not the neo-cons directing the WH, as we seem to think ?

the Isaiah prophecy clues seem to indicate that the USA + ISIS is just a part of the whole scheme to lay waste to all of the M.E. and leave just a small remnant (easier to control, dominate) in Syria but none in Iraq because only desert denizens remain comfortable to live in that area after the complete annihilation of Sunni-Shia in Iraq

just thinking out loud...

edit on th31143265864926442015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

ISIS may be homegrown, but how many of their fighters are? ISIS is an international polyglot in a lot of ways.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: St Udio

ISIS may be homegrown, but how many of their fighters are? ISIS is an international polyglot in a lot of ways.

yeah in the pure sense, the 10,000 jihadists from western or non Muslim nations that joined ISIS for the thrill kill experience... sort of make the pure movement a bit tainted with other worldviews (kept quiet on penalty of getting beheaded as an infidel, eh?)

but you see, the 100k plus jihadists from the levant areas plus the caliph Abu Bakr Baghdadi/Ibrahim are from the middle east also.... by default make ISIS a homegrown militant group of radical extremists

ISIS is able to draw from radical Muslims from around the world...China/India/SE Asia/Indonesia not withstanding

but that factor does not make ISIS a global caliphate by any stretch of imagination

ISIS is a stand-alone force, but not arising from locals--- but engineered by a superior force needing a proxy army that can be 'directed - but not ordered-into pathways or directions of action'.... the USA is the puppet master behind the curtain
edit on th31143266572626422015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

It's ok, with the way the EU is treating the UK, Russia might have a new ally soon...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Where did I personally say Damascus was going to be nuked please? Ffs get off my case, I'm starting to get really bored of this website and people's complete lack of contextual knowledge. Quick to anger, slow to reason.

I wrote that verse because someone asked what verse the OP meant, I knew what verse he meant as I've heard the theory before, okay? Good enough for you sceptics/ super genius/ permanently ambiguous people? Awesome. I'm done already today and this is the first post I came to. This community is really pissing me off lately. Get OFF people's backs. Your interpretations COULD also be wrong you know.

A lot of people have taken to speaking as though they're some kind of 'authority', guess what, you're not.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Damascus won't get nuked, relax.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Damascus won't get nuked, relax.

It could. The way the ME is fragmenting these days, just about anything is possible. It's even possible that Israel is the one doing it.

But I don't think there is anything anywhere that can definitively say one way or the other what was intended with the burden of Damascus.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dam it I thought pressing the flag button might save this thread to my ATS part but it didn't so now I have to make a comment just to save it when my comment has nothing to do with the thread. Anyway I do love a good prophecy rant. No comment tho as someone could quote the bible and I wouldn't know if it was true or not as only read tiny bits to see if it's the same as the Quran and it pretty much is, anyway now it saved in my ats so there.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

Damascus has been continuously occupied since at least 6000 B.C. It has never been destroyed. Conquered yes but never destroyed. When this prophecy is fulfilled we will surely know this is the end of days.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Is it just my sense of humour, but your avatar is hilarious. Love it

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol....jess.... the quote says in one day ....about our beloved city....the oldest.....that's what gets our attention, when it says in one day....

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Eisenhower put nukes in Israel back in the '50s. They never gave them back. Israel has had numerous opportunities to 'drop them'. So, why now, and not during an earlier conflict with Syria?

Negative. The French gave Israel their first nuclear weapon blueprints and the tools to make it. They also built them their first reactor at Dimona.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nukes don't last for ever, they have to be refuelled after a few decades as the active ingredient goes off...or so I am lead to believe.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Disregarding all the conflict that has been going on for eons in the Middle East, disregarding the prophecies in the bible the focus on Armageddon taking place in the Middle East. I think just having a finger on the pulse of that area, you know it will come to nuclear war at some point. Even IF the leaders of these nations were against it, rebels come in take over and move wholesome people out. Its only a matter of time. If I was placing a bet, I'd say within 2 years. If the bottom drops out on the dollar, I would say shortly afterwards. You want to talk about a great way to zero out the USA's debt and some countries working away from the petro dollar? Here's your answer.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

It is possible ... just ... that we emerge out of this time and into a new and dangerous nuclear cold war in the ME. Imagine the Sunni/Shia conflict, with Israel in her corner like always, only with nukes this time.

But we are a long way from having that equilibrium settle in.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Some may have already mentioned this so disregard if thats the case.

It is somewhat unlikely that Washington or Israel is going to nuke Syria because it is strategically valuable to cut off Russia and its ability to move gas east ( Thats why the WEST wants it )

Both the U.S and Israel have spent a lot of time and money trying to dethrone Assad so the only scenario I see where a nuke attack occurs is if they cannot take the city and they do not want the Russians or anyone else to have it for strategic reasons ( If I can't have it, no one will). That does not appear to be the case as the " rebels " have taken half the city as of this writing and will likely be victorious if current trends continue.

However, the city is resembling a " ruinous heap " as the days pass. Damascus has been attacked, destroyed and conquered before but never left in total shambles/uninhabitable like this prophecy is indicating....I think that moment will come to pass and should be an eye opener to the naysayers of biblical prophesy

a reply to: BentBone

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join