It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand That ‘Offensive’ Crosses Be Removed From CATHOLIC School

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And why do you feel this needs to be rehashed four years later?

Do you even know the outcome of what happened?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
Snopes has as much credibility has Sorcha Fail or Before its News.
www.deonvsearth.com...
pecancorner.blogspot.com...
puzo1.blogspot.com...
garthright.blogspot.com...
www.snoopwall.com...

Judging from the comments section, so does the source you shared.

Please elaborate.

There is no way possible for me to be clearer Violater.
Read the comments section and you'll see what I'm saying.

You can be clearer by providing the comments along with the links.
Wow, I'm really feeling the Anti-Christian hatred here.

Or you could save me all that effort and just click your own link and then read the comments section.

I haven't seen any hatred either...
I certainly haven't displayed any.

Anyways I already said, as did others, that this is 4 years old & resolved...
Enjoy whichever way you wish to take the thread.

link   
wrong quote. See below.
edit on V452015Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 25 May 2015 20:45:32 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Violater1

How many times did you go back to edit your truly original OP because you were all fire and brimstone about Muslims and Sharia law. Funny how that got edited out.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

It's propaganda when you point fingers at a group that had nothing to do with it in an attempt to insight hatred and racist rhetoric.

I don't know... maybe the contrast on my laptop screen is off but the originator of the lawsuit looks pretty damn caucasian to me.

If they were Anglo Saxon then they were hired by the dudes who run the media for the top guns operating half the planet in order to create division of peoples, groups, and religions. Much like Rome a couple thousand years ago after the burning of Alexandria.

just a side note...
Caucasian, literally, refers to people native to the Caucasus, has been applied to all of Europe, Asia Minor and North Africa.
edit on 5/25/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

O...kay. Racist comment how now?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It's propaganda when you point fingers at a group that had nothing to do with it in an attempt to insight hatred and racist rhetoric.

I don't know... maybe the contrast on my laptop screen is off but the originator of the lawsuit looks pretty damn caucasian to me.

Wow, first you quote the disreputable Snopes, then you add a racist comment.

I will not reply to any more of your nefarious rhetoric.

edit on V492015Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 25 May 2015 20:49:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

If they were Anglo Saxon then they were hired by the dudes who run the media for the top guns operating half the planet in order to create division of peoples, groups, and religions. Much like Rome a couple thousand years ago after the burning of Alexandria.
just a side note...
Caucasian, literally, refers to people native to the Caucasus, has been applied to all of Europe, Asia Minor and North Africa.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

O...kay. Racist comment how now?

You can't just go round flinging out the word Caucasian in an informative manner...

It's the height of racial supremacy.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Pointing out that the guy is white and has no vested interest in the lawsuit is racist?

Maybe you need a dictionary along with an internet search engine.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And your source isn't unrepeatable?

You still haven't addressed the need to bring up a four year old story that is resolved...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do you think cracker would have been more appropriate? I really don't want to offend my fellow white people with improper racial slurs.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do you think cracker would have been more appropriate? I really don't want to offend my fellow white people with improper racial slurs.

Well i don't know about you but in Vancouver if someone called me a cracker i'd laugh and walk away smiling.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Part of me is actually disappointed that there aren't any really good/offensive racial terms for white people. We get cracker and honky which are just not all that offensive or even sensible. One time, I was called a "gwilo" but I was too excited about having heard it used on the main character in Balls of Fury to be offended.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

lol well you're right there aren't many, and none of the ones there are offend many anglos. I did know a wigger once though years ago, nice guy a bit weird though. Maybe it's up to us mighty whiteys to create a new one eh.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Scotty, id like that beam up!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Unflagged & unstarred. Your thread should be on comedy section.

edit on 25-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Note to self: "Top Right News" looks like a rag that rehashes 4-year-old stories from BeliefNet when even BeliefNet had deleted the story due to ludicrousy. Just another slow news day for "Top Right News". lol
edit on 25-5-2015 by Grimpachi because: hahahahaha

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To be completely fair, Caucasian should have nothing to do with it as Muslims come in all ethnicities and nationalities. Assuming Muslims are Arabs or all Arabs are Muslims is an error. What should be pointed out is that this professor is not a Muslim and (according to Wikipedia) is notorious for stirring up doodoo with numerous lawsuits on behalf of all kinds of people who never asked for it.

Also there is a long history of Christian crosses in Islamic lands going back to the 7nth century.
edit on 25-5-2015 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What, does he think the crosses leap off the walls and attack the Muslim students? How, exactly, does something hanging on a wall prevent a person from praying?

This clown has no idea what freedom is, and should be shopped off post haste to the nearest Muslim country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join