It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just have found the truth about E.T covert up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Let us try and stay on topic.. Shall we?

The topic is NOT any other Member

Last Warning

Thanks

Semper

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Now back to the topic...aliens must be real and here...there are just to many cases with qualified people as witnesses...way too many. Plus the size of the universe, the different types of stars, of which ours is just a mediocre one and still managed to create the conditions for life. We are proof that life in the universe exists. We have 3 or 4 of the most abundant elements in our body match the 3 or 4 most abundant elements in the solar system. This proves that life is just a step in a solar system's evolution. All the signs point to aliens having evolved somewhere else, just as we have here. How they get here and why they stay hidden....probably some heim drive variant...why hidden ? Cause if they show themselves, then humanity will put all it's resources, money and minds, over night into researching ftl/antigravity. If you know something IS there, then you will strive for it. If you've got ftl/antigravity....even primitive ones, that still puts the fear of ''god'' into all the other races out there...''those psychotic apes from the sol system are gonna immigrate here and take our jobs and women...we can't have that''. Quite simple.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

Edit: the same way you don't give a monkey a loaded machine gun, you don't give humans even a hint of ftl...keep them in the dark while you treat them as a cute ant farm....what can they do ? no ftl, no antigravity, no proper weapons....they can't object to any experiments or abductions. We're nothing but cattle...we could be gone any day if a yet to be catalogued asteroid hits us. poof, as if we never were. We just don't matter. Probably some humans have been taken and placed onto other safe planets as a sign of recognition, to carry on our dna and ''ancestry'', like trophies...the rest of us are irrelevant....we're left to fend for ourselves against disease, hunger, war.....even though i remember a youtube clip with a chimp and a loaded machine gun...doesn't end well.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Humanity seems to have a habit of crumbling at the pinnacle of civilisation. Perhaps we reach a certain milestone that kicks off our culling. A point where we go from farmyard animals to pests.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

That's a lot of assumptions there Nice sentiments for life elsewhere, but even that is not surety.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Humanity seems to have a habit of crumbling at the pinnacle of civilisation.

Humanity has been there?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: St0rD

Now, if you want to believe that the government - or whatever power throne present in the system - are saying everything they know about it (and I know for sure they are not saying too much about it) well just go for it man.

For me, it's not a matter of belief.
It's a matter of critical thinking. I'm quite sure the government doesn't say everything they know. I'm quite sure there are good reasons for that.

I just don't happen to think (belief having little to do with thought) that if ET were visiting Earth, the government would be powerless to conceal it.

On some instances you seem so powerful and knowledgable...yet on others...so smallminded and boxed in your own naivety.

Its just an observation...no offence intended.

What if ET doesnt want to be "exposed"...coupled with the govt desire not to expose...both working with the same goal of secrecy but for different motives ?

In the end...its all too easy to keep it a secret. You simply deny it publicly. Presto. Its secret. As long as its all in the realm of speculation...you're good to go.

One does not need to control all the sheep...just the sheep herder.

you are a rational guy right ?

So if the talking head in a suit comes out and states that there are no aliens here on earth...you have to believe him...because it would be rational. They are counting on it.

Its like voting. You only need the majority. If 23% people think you are lying...its ok....you can just proclaim them crazy.

It works all so beautifuly easy.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Taking out the assumptions, the part about the number, types, compositions and evolution of solar systems are valid. Combine that with the cases, add the expert witnesses in those cases and you get a compelling picture. Old sayings are wise...in this case ''there's no smoke without fire'' fits well.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

So if the talking head in a suit comes out and states that there are no aliens here on earth...you have to believe him...

No, I don't have to.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Uhhh, yeah. Every civilisation rises and falls, no? Each has it's peak. Don't think we've reached ours yet or what happens when we do.a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Humanity seems to have a habit of crumbling at the pinnacle of civilisation.

Humanity has been there?

Yes. Egyptians, incas, mayans, summerians, greeks, romans. Now i'm not gonna mention that you just picked on the syntax of his phrase....if i did, then i'd have to add: everything ''crumbles'' at the pinnacle..that's why it's called pinnacle, cause it's the high point, it's all down hill after that.

edit on 24-5-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Slavery. Human sacrifice. Blood sport.
That's the best we can do?
Cool.

edit on 5/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Slavery. Human sacrifice. Blood sport.
That's the best we can do?
Cool.

Not ''we'', but our ancestors.
I think civilisations might resemble the cranking of a faulty engine...first try is weak, dies fast, second does a few turns but again dies, 3rd a few more turns and maybe one full combustion cycle and a bit of smoke....a few more tries and the civilisation becomes stable aka running engine...i think we're at the running engine phase...only problem is the fuel running out...seems we're on track for that in the next 50-100 years.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

So you agree that we have not reached the pinnacle of civilization.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

So you agree that we have not reached the pinnacle of civilization.

You must understand that humanity isn't just one civilisation. You said

'''''' originally posted by: Phage

Humanity has been there? ''''''

Humanity has been there. We, today are just another civilisation, we aren't ''all'' of humanity.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
a reply to: taoistguy

Taking out the assumptions, the part about the number, types, compositions and evolution of solar systems are valid. Combine that with the cases, add the expert witnesses in those cases and you get a compelling picture. Old sayings are wise...in this case ''there's no smoke without fire'' fits well.

No, it still doesn't add up. just cos we have elements in us that come from beyond Earth - (where would they come from? The earth is just stardust anyway), doesn't mean the same has happened on other planets. All these witneses offer no proof, just circumstantial evidence. We know very little about evolution of solar systems to make any valid points about aliens, especially ones coming here.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Humanity has been there. We, today are just another civilisation, we aren't ''all'' of humanity.

So, which civilization was the pinnacle of civilization? Which was everything civilization can be?

The Maya? Cutting the hearts from living people?
The Romans? Killing for amusement?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage I never said we were at the pinnacle of our civilisation. You've taken something I said and twisted it out of context. You know full well that each civilisation is about more than sacrifice and bloodsport. We still do that stuff now. As knowledgable as you are, you must know we have accomplished more than that.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Uhhh, yeah. Every civilisation rises and falls, no? Each has it's peak. Don't think we've reached ours yet or what happens when we do.a reply to: Phage

That's not what you said; you said 'civilisation' which implies humanity as a whole. You cannot argue a case if you are inconsistent with your meaning.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You've taken something I said and twisted it out of context.
Not really. You said that humanity seems to have a habit of crumbling at the pinnacle of civilization. My point was questioning if humanity had ever gotten even that far.

As knowledgable as you are, you must know we have accomplished more than that.
I do indeed. Those were examples presented by someone else.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy No, civilisation does not imply humanity as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join