It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D Footage Of Red Orbs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shefskitchen
3D telemetry takes away quite a few plausible explanations.

What distance were the orbs from the camera?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: shefskitchen

So would it work to use the 3D red / blue glasses or do you need a 3D television? Would the 3D TV work? Does a 3D TV require special glasses?

As I saw them on YouTube, old red/blue glasses were enough.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

All I can say is that it was higher than the CN Tower and lower than the landing planes at their closest passes. So between 1300 feet and 2000 feet. Soccer ball sized?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Others say that red & blue (anaglyph) works fine. You miss a lot of detail in that format. Also, it leads to overlay distortion and ghosting (double image).

It's still an added dimension to conventional photography.

I recommend viewing it on a 3D TV, because it shows more colour, up to 8 times the depth. Plausible deniabilities melt away & hard questions are left.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

OK:

Sony Bloggie 3D. Fixed dual f 1.8 lenses.

It's 3D. You're analyzing it from a 2 dimensional perspective. Which is to say, you have no perspective at all if you can't guage the size or distance within the field of depth, as compared to the jet liners.

If you haven't watched the footage in 3D, then how good is your testimony?

Seriously A SONY BLOGGIE 3D sorry but I just have to

3d at night with that, not worth the effort!!!!

I have a Sony as well a Sony A37 SLT 16mp DSLR.

Put up some daylight 3d with that for a comparison.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Come on ATS, Star and Flag's for this User Generated Content! Agree, disagree debunk or believe, if you are here you have interest, so yeah, take a second and let the OP know posting here was worthy.

Duh.

You know darn well that's not the ATS way. Especially for UFO videos, the protocol is to jump in and be a huge jagoff for the first 3 or 4 pages. Thats how you look cool here. If you can skip reading any of the post and/or watching the footage, all the cooler.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A two pixel light dot on a black background is still a two pixel light dot on a black background in 2D or 3D. There really is little to gain from this video no matter what format it's in. Sorry!
edit on 20-5-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

They don't let me take the 3Ality rig home, nor do I think the rooftop would support it's weight.

I'm glad you're a peer. I'm happy you've found the right workflow & tools for your projects. I'm not here to boast about my career. I'm showing what happened in real life, with a point and shoot that was on my person.

Is there anything on-topic that you can help us with? Do you know stereography, or any of the optical physics that can be derived from the data I've provided? I am asking seriously, and without ego- I really do want educated guesses.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I agree with you, to an extent. A dark background is a total detractor. However had I edited this footage in any way whatsoever, you know what credibility I take away from the event. Folks can invert the colours if they wish.

The comparisons to both light and heavy aircraft in the same shot, do hold scientific merit and need analysis.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't know about the other thing red/blue glasses. We have a 3D TV and you have to use special glasses with it.
They have batteries in them and are about 15$ each, but 3D movies are really good with them. My hubby loves
gadgets, so our next big purchase will be the ultra HD curved Samsung 55inches is the biggest we can do in the
den.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey buddy... (directed to OP)

you came into the shop (bookstore) today on Bloor and showed me the video on your phone!

Good to know that you're on ATS! Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: ArMaP

All I can say is that it was higher than the CN Tower and lower than the landing planes at their closest passes. So between 1300 feet and 2000 feet. Soccer ball sized?

Thanks for that.

What are those lights at the bottom left of the screen at the beginning and how far were those from the camera? That may help us get an idea of how far away those lights were.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

They don't let me take the 3Ality rig home, nor do I think the rooftop would support it's weight.

I'm glad you're a peer. I'm happy you've found the right workflow & tools for your projects. I'm not here to boast about my career. I'm showing what happened in real life, with a point and shoot that was on my person.

Is there anything on-topic that you can help us with? Do you know stereography, or any of the optical physics that can be derived from the data I've provided? I am asking seriously, and without ego- I really do want educated guesses.

I don't film 3d although my Sony SLT stills camera allows me to take 3d panorama which I can view on either of my 2 Samsung ACTIVE 3d tv's.

Like I said the problem is with the camera you used, the lenses are so close distant objects will not show a 3d effect also small sensor = poor quality at night.

You say you are working with 3d yet you don't seem to see the obvious problem with the lens set up on the camera they are to close together for a 3d effect even a few feet from the camera.

Watch this and go to 7:20 secs and listen to what the reviewer says about the 3d on the Sony Bloggie and that's in daylight!

So yes there are some major problems with the footage and your claims.

edit on 20-5-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
I don't know about the other thing red/blue glasses. We have a 3D TV and you have to use special glasses with it.
They have batteries in them and are about 15$ each, but 3D movies are really good with them. My hubby loves
gadgets, so our next big purchase will be the ultra HD curved Samsung 55inches is the biggest we can do in the
den.

I wouldn't bother getting a curved tv just more marketing hype

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Regardless of my opinion thank you for taking the time to do this and post to the community.
edit on 20-5-2015 by Raxusillian because: autocorrect hates my face

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

Also why you all have to be such rectum holes.

I like OP lurked for ages and rarely post due to horse dung rectum holes.

And I have little to offer that hasn't been said already.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It's funny. I was out for a smoke down here at Sugar Beach and I saw what looked like aircraft landing lights overhead the island. Drone? It wasn't a commercial aircraft. Nothing on FlightRadar and it was too low. Could be anything though.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I've seen this before over my house (I live on the top of a hill, so I get a great view of the night sky). They're pretty awesome, whatever they are. I stayed up all night watching and filming them once back in 2012, and I still have no idea what they were. I might upload them one day, but they're terrible quality so I don't know if it's worth the bother. Anyway nice catch homie

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Great user created content shefskitchen!

Did they look anything like this famous orb sighting from Stouffville a couple years back? Also, I sent you a message OP.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You have quite a low threshold for proof X , a couple of dots on a black background

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join