It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D Footage Of Red Orbs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is there any reference on the video for a known distance?

As as been pointed out repeatedly, with some math we can know at what the distance the objects were, with a known distance it would be easier.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

doable.
there's some software knocking around somewhere which will calculate it live in a video feed.

opencv related.
just need to know the separation of the lenses I think.
I'd guess a good few kilometers though from the depth in the video.
definately a lot bigger than a football.

it's also dark so there could be a lot more to them that you can't see.
edit on 22-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shefskitchen
a reply to: wmd_2008

No, your math is still pertaining to 1 line of sight, not the combined effects of 2.

I would like to make an appology, though. My wife pointed out that you are most likely a juvenile. I didn't think of that. So If you are a kid just experiencing things for the first time, I should treat you as such & not continue any argument any further.

So for your introduction to stereoscopy:
www.dashwood3d.com...

It doesn't really touch on the math yet, but you're not at that level yet anyway.

Already saw that page a long time ago.

How could a child have 35+ years experience in photography, what I have noticed YOU never comment on the points I make about the camera specs I wonder why

So have you checked your maths you know the maths you talk about but don't show OH and remember to put the correct info in!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

so you're saying that you are going to get better footage?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43

so you're saying that you are going to get better footage?

The OP claimed to have done the maths as he put it to work out the distance to the objects but since the info he quoted for the camera was wrong his maths wont be right.

Also how anyone can think that was good quality is mind boggling , obviously standards that people think are good vary but this is what I class as good quality night video and it's not what has been posted.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
^ This is good quality yes but anything uploaded to YouTube loses quality and becomes crap because videos get compressed and reworked to fit YouTube's mechanics. Proof of that is get a video from e./g Dailymotion and from YouTube, former has double the filesize. Also comparing the pixels, YouTube does take away some of it.

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: shefskitchen
we post to stop other members being misled.

No offense but if it wasn't for you to enlighten ATS members, we, the silly sheeple would blindly believe the person is trying to mislead us with presenting things as UFOs that re not, using some optical methods. Do you really think that? I'd rather listen to the OP than self-proclaimed debunkers who think they are always right when they try to find a black dot on the clean cloth. And OP sounds sincere in what he is saying.

And with that said, (marking this topic in case I buy an alien TV screen to see it dimensional lol), I do not need photographers with N years of experience, just my small experience of astronomy courses, labs and personal interest in the stars, as well as having gone through all the known UFO and 'alien cases; to say:

Nowadays we have witnessed so many things that are man made that chances what is in the videos to not be man-made no matter how unconventional it looks like are like, 0.0000001% and chances to be natural or man-made are all the 99.999999 %

I think this is good work by the OP, sadly he may have seen some human made thing we know or not know of, nothing that suggests paranormal.

Look if we saw a whole bunch of anomalies following the places above they were flying and unexplained consequences, maybe one could think of something outwordly otherwise not.

And not very exemplary as a father to say 'Look at this MOFOs... look at this sh*t' but entertaining comments in the OP's vids nonetheless

edit on 22-5-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CollisioN

Exactly.

Don'tthink the OP even said it was ET. Was just asking what is was.

And I think I can answer that question.

They have the physics for anti grav engines more or less nailed down. And have done for a fair few decades.

It has three main components.
super conductors, high speed gyros and very very high voltage.

The high voltage is enough to explain the glow.
anti grav the silence and flight behaviour.

There's definately been test aircraft knocking around for a long time. This video seems to be good evidence that they are moving out of small craft prototypes and into more intensive production.

There's probably a dev lab somewhere near. Probably worth checking google maps/vmap1 to locate potential nearby airfield they are launching from.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

well, having watched his footage in glorious in full HD3D on a 50" TV.
I have to say it's the best footage of these things I've ever seen.

So what you are saying is you are going to provide the calculations?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

ArMap: the lights on the lower portion of the screen, are my neighbour's party lights. The old school style 1.5" bulbs. They are 80 feet away at a 0 degree angle from my waistline.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

Thank you for watching in the native format.

As I've taken numerous photos videos in the past, there will be more 3D videos to capture in the future.

Interesting tidbit from the investigation: I found out the GE building across the road, is a nuclear enrichment facility. Now I know why these are recurring visits.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

or they are making/mean something else other than "enriched nuclear stuff".
there are of course a couple of other things it could be
blog.valerieaurora.org...

for a start.

Not to mention the chinese lanterns.
But I guess you already discounted those?

The one I saw back in the day was definitely some sort of vehicle, until it shot off so fast it could have been a helicopter with a wierd light underneath.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If Chinese lanterns can travel from:

Greensburg Pennsylvania ufostalker.com...

To

Toronto Ontario ufostalker.com...

Within minutes, with absolutely no wind sway, and cross the city of Toronto in less than a minute: then so be it.

I'm leaning towards Russian vehicles, as I have taken video of the Russian satellites overhead during previous events. How do their satellites have previous knowledge, while Americans scramble jets from AFB Niagara? I used an Android app called Satellite AR, during the events to identify each satellite.

(EDIT) Yes I know where Niagara Falls New York, and Dayton Ohio are relative to my balcony. After last year's very dramatic sighting of orbs and fast moving cylinders, I looked up American AFB's relative to my position. The fast walkers come from the direction of Dayton......
edit on 24-5-2015 by shefskitchen because: How I know the scrambled jets came from Niagara.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shefskitchen

Thank you for watching in the native format.

As I've taken numerous photos videos in the past, there will be more 3D videos to capture in the future.

Interesting tidbit from the investigation: I found out the GE building across the road, is a nuclear enrichment facility. Now I know why these are recurring visits.

Where is that GE uranium enrichment facility????

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
if they did fly underneath a passenger jet, shouldnt theyre be footage on YouTube from passengers of said jet of this anomally?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: D9Fox

There is a possibility that it was filmed from the plane. There is a possibility that anyone in the park across from us, filmed it while watching fireworks. There is a possibility that any of the 15 neighbours out on their rooftop spaces at the same time as us filmed it (although nobody we talked to, did).

All I know, is I'm the only one who's posted thus far.

You're on the trail, though. The film time date stamps the passage of the jets, on a specific approach path commonly used. Shouldn't be too hard to find out what jets they were, who the flight crew was, etc.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Lansdowne and Dupont, Toronto. A GE/Hitachi joint operation.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like a vehicle.

These things seem to have a Russian origin (technically east germany before the fall the fall of the Berlin wall) from when I read about them after seeing mine. never did find that 1931, paper by O.C. Hilgenberg

But with soo many sightings near you it seems more likely you have a manufacturer nearby and they are taking them for a spin.
Any Superconductor labs near you?

Actually, I know the answer to that one:

University of Toronto

Might be worth showing them the footage.....or at least inquiring.
doubt you'd get an answer tho, that kind of stuff will be deny all knowledge even if you find someone who knows something.
but always worth a punt.
edit on 24-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Same, exact red light my entire family watched in the clear winter skies in north, central MA. back in the mid-1960's. They moved around for about an hour. Between the lights, the stars were blocked out. Zero sound.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Same, exact red lights my entire family watched in the clear winter skies in north, central MA. back in the mid-1960's. They moved around for about an hour. Between the lights, the stars were blocked out. Zero sound.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join