It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D Footage Of Red Orbs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi. I've been a visitor since 2003, a member since 2012. By day: I am a stereographer and recording engineer. By night: father and stargazer.

I have always come to ATS, to find validation through people that may have had similar experiences to mine. Maybe offer support, where I can.Of course, this is also a great resource for real time current events.

My personal policy is to not post threads, that have no current event value.With that said, here is my first post:

Last night around 9:15pm EST, while watching fireworks with my girlfriend: I filmed 4 red orbs in 3D. As the footage will show, a red orb approaches from the SW, slowly and steadily, turning due east as it met my position. 3 more followed. They flew right under a couple 2 engine passenger jets. Smaller planes are also in various shots for comparison.

I reported it to MUFON. Case # 65663
Another observation of the same phenomenon, from 40 miles away: # 65638 - brings validation that they couldn't be fireworks or lanterns

Due to my excitement, I do curse. We have seen & filmed them in 2D before. 2 dimensional shots can be dismissed as anything. 3D telemetry takes away quite a few plausible explanations. Because they keep visiting, I call them friends- regardless of whom is controlling them.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shefskitchen

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like fireworks going off right? And those are drones.

p.s what's 3d film? My monitor only displays in 2d

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like fireworks going off right?

originally posted by: [post=19362715]shefskitch
Last night around 9:15pm EST, while watching fireworks

edit on 5/19/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You didn't read any of the corresponding reports, did you? They flew in formation over Hamilton, crossed Lake Ontario in 3 minutes, then covered Toronto in 1 minute. Not even a gunship could cover that ground in that time.

If you had a 3D TV, you could view the footage in 3D. It would take away a lot of arm chair commentary & pose the tough questions.
edit on 19-5-2015 by shefskitchen because: Forgot it was a 2 part question

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

my bad, I jumped right into the video then shot my mouth off as per usual. Didn't think anyone actually bought those 3d tvs

Send a link to those other reports. They really look like drones though. Red and green light, front/back. I've got one myself
edit on 19-5-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Drones are going to be the end of credible UFO sightings. It's so easy to mistakee strange lights in odd formations for otherworldly craft. Oh how the military must be happy. (Blame them on the drones)
edit on 19-5-2015 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

My sighting: ufostalker.com...

Corroborating report: ufostalker.com...

There are no green lights, on the orbs. Only solid reddish orange. No pulsation. No flicker.

Trust me, I develop content for millions of viewers. Europe & Asia have a massive 3D infrastructure.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

That's why we have drones...to give plausible deniability, right?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Anyone near a home electronics shop can go in & ask somebody to "test" a 3D TV. Ask them how to access Youtube in the smart TV function. Search for Red Orbs 5/18/15 pt. 1 or pt. 2.

Anyone who's seen it in 3D only ask questions, not speculate.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
mmm... where I'd leave those damn glasses.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Haven't people started using drone to video fireworks from the air.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There are no green lights, on the orbs. Only solid reddish orange. No pulsation. No flicker.

What is the other light next to the reddish one? It remains at the same position and distance from the red one.
edit on 5/19/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

In some shots, you can see light aircraft in the distance. In some shots, you can see the top lights of The CN Tower. I obviously point out the shots with commercial airliners, for comparison. I tried to catch the rapid moving planes, but I think I'll have to enhance that.

The fireworks are obvious, too.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In my part of the country light planes typically "putt-putt" around over firework displays.

Frankly, standard UFOs and especially orbs--traditionally fast moving, vector-changing smallish objects--don't move lazily around in the sky.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Indeed, those are also in the shot.

You watched in 2D.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I must not be able to see the object. All I see is two lights and some noise in the center of the screen (video 2).

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That is awesome, I have always known that our Friends like fireworks. Any rain or rain clouds present?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You're commenting on a 3D video, while watching it on a conventional screen. With due respect, I can't take your commentary seriously until you see it in 3D.

To compare: it's like listening to commentary on the first colour TV broadcast, from somebody who has a black & white set. You know?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Come on ATS, Star and Flag's for this User Generated Content! Agree, disagree debunk or believe, if you are here you have interest, so yeah, take a second and let the OP know posting here was worthy.

Duh.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

That's what the video doesn't show: the ambient light reflection, from the overcast clouds. The clouds showed the shape to the planes. The orbs were completely spherical.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join