It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the UK handles police brutality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A Met Police officer has been convicted of assaulting a student whose tooth was knocked out during a protest.

BBC News

A policeman knocks a tooth out cooks up a false arrest and we try and we convict him.

Its kinda funny.

UK police cant even knock a tooth out and US cops can go strangle people to death and shoot suspects at will

edit on 19-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

yeah, it's just your pedophile government officials you need to look out for

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

yeah, it's just your pedophile government officials you need to look out for

Well that's a whole other topic!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A guy I know went to court after a police raid on his house - he was growing weed - big deal. However when it came to saying what the cops had done in his house and questing him illegally, this his barrister would not tolerate being said in court in case because it angered the judge, as apparently our judges don'tt want to hear about what our police actually get up to. Thankfully out in the open they can't avoid it and for once the policeman involved was accountable. That's something we should all be thankful for. Also we have a right to protest without police harassment, and kettling and their tricks like that are pure harassment. We need to be very careful about our rights and I am glad the student got justice, its unusual and the police here are not the force they once were.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Just saw this on the news.Surely the copper knew the video camera he was carrying had sound recording as well,something that in this case could (and was) used to prove his guilt?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Dude we know # is #ed up back home, why the comparisons constantly your not living our world we are. I'm getting tired of the outside world constantly critising us, if you don't like it so much why don't you move here and protest.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

Just saw this on the news.Surely the copper knew the video camera he was carrying had sound recording as well,something that in this case could (and was) used to prove his guilt?

Yeah I saw that. What a freaking idiot.

Guess our police are not always smarter than there US counterparts

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Except for the government cameras, I do admire the way The English provide police services.

But I also recognize the fact that English style policing won't work in America.

Hint;........

There's no room in the trunk for a assault weapon.

Edit,Edit maybe I should've said boot or no room under the bonnet? Hell I don't know I'm confused now?

edit on 19-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Dude we know # is #ed up back home, why the comparisons constantly your not living our world we are. I'm getting tired of the outside world constantly critising us, if you don't like it so much why don't you move here and protest.

Someone’s got sand in there knickers.

Its a INTERNATIONAL forum.

I am reporting UK news.

And as far as I am concerned your the "outside world".

Plus Id take your offer of moving to the USA but I think you have enough immigrants, plus Canada far more appealing

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Well there is in the benz... They just don't put them there.

Hey crazy, do we know how much of a thug this guy is yet?

Like his whole life history and how he obviously was the next Al Capone.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Except for the government cameras, I do admire the way The English provide police services.

But I also recognize the fact that English style policing won't work in America.

Hint;........

There's no room in the trunk for a assault weapon.

Edit,Edit maybe I should've said boot or no room under the bonnet? Hell I don't know I'm confused now?

HAHA

Actually most the CCTV are privately owned not government. Still I agree its something we need to scale back and we have since we booted Labour out of government. Most CCTV round my area have been abandoned except for speed cameras (unfortunately). London s still pretty bad though but I can understand that as its terrorist attack central.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Greathouse

Well there is in the benz... They just don't put them there.

Hey crazy, do we know how much of a thug this guy is yet?

Like his whole life history and how he obviously was the next Al Capone.

He was student so must have been a evil thug.

Our police should have killed him on site

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well come on over we will protest together and see how far that gets us.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We're more civilized. That is all.

edit on 19-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Someone’s got sand in there knickers.

Its a INTERNATIONAL forum.

I am reporting UK news.

And as far as I am concerned your the "outside world".

Plus Id take your offer of moving to the USA but I think you have enough immigrants, plus Canada far more appealing

Canada better than america?

Ahaha ahaha lol!!!

Those crazy canuks call ham bacon.

Is that really the kind of place you won't to live?

They even have the stones to apologise if I step on their foot!!!

What bastage, I can't even apologize when I do something....

They are plotting to take the world over, I heard they put stuff in the maple syrup, be very careful around them!!!

link   
Double post
edit on 19-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It will get you death marches and being told how to protest, we have already seen that.

And if you don't listen to their rules on how to protest, it will be tear gas and rubber pellets.

Not a peep from the 'constitutionalists' about it either.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Well I think the Aussies are better but for some reason I cant get a immigration visa for those uptight bastards, too many biologists apparently

Canada though.....they are a little desperate , they sent me the forms just for inquiring, need to play a bit hard to get.

You guys are not much better, amount of company’s sending me emails for jobs with H1b Visas, you need to play it cool dudes.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: TechniXcality

It will get you death marches and being told how to protest, we have already seen that.

And if you don't listen to their rules on how to protest, it will be tear gas and rubber pellets.

Not a peep from the 'constitutionalists' about it either.

I disagree, many of us said a lot about it.

We were just drowned out by the "hands up don't shoot" idiots.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: johnwick

Well I think the Aussies are better but for some reason I cant get a immigration visa for those uptight bastards, too many biologists apparently

Canada though.....they are a little desperate , they sent me the forms just for inquiring, need to play a bit hard to get.

You guys are not much better, amount of company’s sending me emails for jobs with H1b Visas, you need to play it cool dudes.

Lol, nice

Did they mention we have actual bacon here?

And tannerite.

Now that crap is fun!!!

If you don't know what it is YouTube it.

I can't believe it is legal.

Some local cops in north Texas showed me the stuff.

It is a blast!!!

Aussieland sucks really bad, I mean really really bad, everything down there is lethal.

Everything!!!!!

Even the only cute thing they got the kangaroo's.

They lull you into a state of ease because they are sooooo freakin cute, and then...bam!!!

They beat you to death, frickin a holes.

We have bacon!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join