It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Women Ruled the World?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
For the people who believe in multiple sex partners I have five words:
Stupid sexist over zealous pigs.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'll bet you thought no onwe was gonna comment on your remarks.
I know you said all women don't live in fear.
But you sure make it sound like most of us are afraid of spiders and mice. I know men who are afraid of spiders. *sheesh*
What world are you viewing, buddy?

The women I know are not in any way like the sappy, timid women you portray. Where do you find these women? What kind of world do you live in?
Do you really think most women won't squash that roach? Plunge the toilet? Take out the garbage? Bait their own hooks with worms? Lift weights and sweat? Fix a flat tire?

And, really, all you guys with the PMS remarks, stifle yourselves. It's not like you all don't have your testosterone moments.
Many, if not most, women do not become blithering fools one week a month?
And, by the way, it's not an accident that the Creator made women to bear children...a lot, if not most, of you guys couldn't take it.

Originally posted by thelibra
If women want to rule the world, they must first conquer fear. Not eliminate it, for fear is what gives us caution to avoid a bad situation, foresight to prepare for the worst, and strength to deal with a crisis. But they do need to learn to control it. From what I can tell, a Woman's World, for the most part, is governed by fear. Fear of not meeting the approval of the fashion police. Fear of appearing to have human bodily functions. Fear of violence. Fear of not pleasing their mother. Fear of not looking like a supermodel. Fear of problems in a relationship. Fear of most of the animal kingdom...

*SNIP* After all, who could take seriously a leader who screams at the sight of a roach, or flinched when someone spoke at them harshly. Who could trust their lives to someone who appeared more concerned with their appearance than current events? Who could trust their nation to someone prone to violent outbursts and later blames it on PMS?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If women ruled the world? Then we would have Leonardo Decaprio or Brad Pitt as president

Now, on a more serious note. Women have already ruled certain parts of the world; UK(Thatcher) and India(Ghandi) and both were as hard as iron. So all of this feminist stereoyping is way off the mark.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My wife told me they already did.....LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It ain't the scheme of things. I'm reminded of the commercial with the little girl who asks her father why the sky is blue. He says, "To match your pretty eyes," and the little girl gives him lecture on the physics of light. When Dad asks where she learned that, she replies, "Mommy."

Then the announcer says that by the age of twelve a large percentage of girls lose interest in math and science. Well, duh!
How much math and science do kids get before age twelve? What also occurs in a child's life around age twelve?

Puberty!

I'll leave the rest to the imagination of the reader.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

My wife told me they already did.....LOL

They used to rule the world by proxy and to great effect. By seeking more overt power, women have in fact disempowered themselves as a class.

Having a few women in positions of power is not the same as women ruling the world.

When the men anger the women, the men don't get any.

When anyone angers the men, you get massive bloodshed.

[edit on 04/12/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i support you woman all the way. make and stand. take and stand.change world laws. dont wait for other emotional people like gays which are taking away your platform from your feet.have a voice and make laws. sitting back will never work besides we men have destroryed the earth with war greed poverty and hate toward women kind for a very long time.still to this day women are being abused and tortured in other countries.dont sit there and take this stuff.reverse the world we need it anyways.for the new years words are------ no privacy and torture.we men have built these walls around us who gonna bring them down.so women out there get your platform or somebody else will take it away......flukemol

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If women ruled the world they would spend the military budget on smaller missiles, if you know what I mean

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I agree with flukemol, also please dont be to ofende about my last post, I had just been reading about something that made me mad, heh women arent the only ones whom have mood swings.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I'll bet you thought no onwe was gonna comment on your remarks.
I know you said all women don't live in fear.
But you sure make it sound like most of us are afraid of spiders and mice. I know men who are afraid of spiders. *sheesh*
What world are you viewing, buddy?

The women I know are not in any way like the sappy, timid women you portray. Where do you find these women? What kind of world do you live in?
Do you really think most women won't squash that roach? Plunge the toilet? Take out the garbage? Bait their own hooks with worms? Lift weights and sweat? Fix a flat tire?

And, really, all you guys with the PMS remarks, stifle yourselves. It's not like you all don't have your testosterone moments.
Many, if not most, women do not become blithering fools one week a month?
And, by the way, it's not an accident that the Creator made women to bear children...a lot, if not most, of you guys couldn't take it.

Oh give over, you find these sort of women everywhere. What kind of world do you live in? Gladiator Women land?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
"Do you think a womans world would be a better place? "

I don't know, and I hope the day never comes since I will be accused of, tried for, convicted and and executed for being a chauvinist.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm a Dead Man Walking if Regs, Banshee, Byrd and Val see my above posted comment!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Women ruling the world is very scary!

I say this because I once had a female boss and everybody at work thinks she's a push over- she comes in on the first day and fires two guys for being 5min late! After that everybody was petrified!
Women bosses tend to take their jobs Too seriously and always want to prove something! What that is- nobody knows!

Women in dominant positions are unpredictable and are very hard task masters IMHO but my colleagues[female] say that women bosses behave like that because they tend to feel insecure about having male subordinates and tend to exert authority excessively to show their superiority. The tendency of women going postal in high stress conditions are higher than men I think!

If women ruled the world it would be a very tough time, for all the men especially I think.
That's just my opinion from my experience with Women bosses- no generalizations here!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Women bosses tend to take their jobs Too seriously and always want to prove something! What that is- nobody knows!

Women in dominant positions are unpredictable and are very hard task masters IMHO but my colleagues[female] say that women bosses behave like that because they tend to feel insecure about having male subordinates and tend to exert authority excessively to show their superiority. The tendency of women going postal in high stress conditions are higher than men I think!

hmmmm, considering that we just stepped out of our second class citizen rank not too long ago ya think maybe you could understand the psychology of it all??

Give it time, it's an adjustment phase, i know what your talking about, it sucks big time but it will change... It's still new... Think about it... If your sex had a long history of being beat with a stick if you didn't comply or stepped out of order, or if your JOB was to be in the house all day, cooking and cleaning, knowing full well that your a subordinate to the opposite sex, don't you think you would want to beat your chest once you stepped out of the cage so to speak?? and since we live in a civilized society, beating up the opposite sex with your shoe or whatever wouldn't fly, so strong arming and sticking your chest out is the next best thing I guess...

If women ruled the world it would be a very tough time, for all the men especially I think.

Ask the men who are married, I highly doubt they are having a tough time...

That's just my opinion from my experience with Women bosses- no generalizations here!

Thanks for sharing, no doubt about it, there will always be "people" like this, men and women...
If we could all be at peace within ourselves, the workplace and home would be alot more relaxed and easy going...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Ask the men who are married, I highly doubt they are having a tough time...

Its not tough at all. All i have to do is say "Yes honey" and agree with EVERY single thought of hers and my world is peachy
Just kidding. My wife is a conservative and I am a Liberal. We both know that it takes 2 serious adults to make it in this world and we look at eachother as intellectual and personal equals.

Edit: She does rival me in her spelling skills

[edit on 12/24/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minime

Do you think a womans world would be a better place?

Yeah i think so, they can be just as good as men.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wonder if women would turn men into their little bitches since men did it to women for centuries...

A little payback maybe??

I know you men out there that are chauvinistic and what not are afraid, because you know damn well you'd get yours...

Karma police pulling your ass over perhaps??

yeah thats what i thought

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The most important question about this subject is.....

If women ruled the world would I have to start picking up after myself?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The most important question about this subject is.....

If women ruled the world would I have to start picking up after myself?

you sound like my husband.... except he doesn't come out and say it, I think if he doesn't say it he'll think i'll just do it and not think about it...

Answer to your question... YES!

lol

edit: added words

[edit on 24-12-2004 by TrueLies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join