It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law Comes to Walmart According to Allen West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, "No alcohol products in this lane." So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes -- glasses -- to see the young checkout man's name. Let me just say it was NOT "Steve."

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs?

Boy howdy, that is one astute young lady.

Imagine that, this employee at Walmart refused to just scan a bottle or container of an alcoholic beverage -- and that is acceptable. A Christian business owner declines to participate or provide service to a specific event -- a gay wedding -- which contradicts their faith, and the State crushes them.

Media Matters

Of course Walmart hasn't done any such thing. West has since recanted slightly, while reminding people that a Walmart in Ohio sells halal meat and thus thinks he's justified with with his Sharia Law claims. I guess he isn't aware or conveniently forgot that almost every grocery chain in the USA carries Kosher foods.

TYT breaks it down here:

Why does it matter what West says? He's a potential VP for the GOP nominee as well as a major Conservative pundit.

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Did this happen or not?

If it did....it is messed the fudge up.

If not who cares.

Nice how you managed to work a little Jew bashing into something that didn't even involve them.

The lefties will be proud.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sharia law exists within certain communities here in the U.K.

is there a McDonald's in Iraq yet?

+15 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Nice how you managed to work a little Jew bashing into something that didn't even involve them.

Nice how you managed to work a little Lib Bashing into something that didn't even involve them.

The Cons will be proud.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So are you saying he made it up??? Made up half of it or what???

+12 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No it didn't happen, which you would know if you clicked links. How the hell did I bash Jewish people? I think it's great that people have easy access to foods that they can eat. My point was that why is it a big deal for any stores to carry halal meat if it's not when they carry Kosher foods.

The hysteria is strong in you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Iraq would be a poor choice of examples given their current state thanks to the US lead invasion of 2003. But here ya go, www.mcdonaldsarabia.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Jew bashing? Exaggerate much?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Sharia Law doesn't exist anywhere in the UK nor are there no-go zones for non Muslims. Some Muslim communities have set up Sharia mediation to solve issues within their own communities but they hold no value in courts or with local law enforcement or local law.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The "no liquor in this lane" sign was placed at a lane when a cashier that was under 21 took over the checkout, in accordance to local ordinance.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The "no liquor in this lane" sign was placed at a lane when a cashier that was under 21 took over the checkout, in accordance to local ordinance.

Ahh....So in other words he lied. Sounds about right.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: johnwick

Nice how you managed to work a little Lib Bashing into something that didn't even involve them.

The Cons will be proud.

They shouldn't be, I bash them as well.

You assume falsely my anti left rhetoric is based on a eighty stance.

You judged very wrong.

I am nonreligious, couldn't care either way about gays or abortion, and find both sides equally stupid on most counts.

Feel silly now?

You should.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No, because my statement is still correct. I was simply pointing out how you did the same thing.

I am curious why you bring religion and abortion and gays into this though.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well... he assumed. Didn't fact check, didn't ask anyone anything about it then wrote a post about it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So it doesn't matter that he lied about what was going on?

Or stretched the truth if you will..

You say you bash both but with a perfect opportunity to do that you only bash one side.
Giving the other side the ole Hillary 'Does it really even matter' defense.
I think I used that right...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nice Little Mod Request...

OK, folks, let discuss the issue, not each other.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that you guys in the US can buy booze at a Walmart...?!

Other than that, does the hyperbolic fear mongering instigated by this idiot actually surprise anyone ?

Is it any wonder why there are so many puppet supporters of turning the middle east into glass, innocent civilians be damned ?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The suggestion of Jew-bashing in this thread is just as rectally sourced as West's accusation of 'Sharia Law at the Walmart checkout'. Both are shameful and mean spirited.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Exactly.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that you guys in the US can buy booze at a Walmart...?!
It's...it's...The Land of Milk and Honey!! It's the Enchanted Kingdom!
Mind you, once can buy beer and wine at Costco in La Belle Province, eh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join