It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law Comes to Walmart According to Allen West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It might be as simple as the young man who's name was not Steve was not 21 years of age and would be unable to sell alcohol. I suppose it sounds better to say he refused to handle alcohol products as it serves as another divisive issue to put in front of people to make them choose a side. Wish we could all get past this stuff and that politicians would be called out for the lies and half truths they spread.

Sorry Kali...I see where you already astutely pointed this out on the first page...good catch and I kinda figured it was something to do with this fact.
edit on 5/17/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How the dishonorably discharged Allen West gets listened to by anyone about anything is beyond me.

It seems to me that the harder the fall, the more likely they will be a commentator on FOX NEWS.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
How the dishonorably discharged Allen West gets listened to by anyone about anything is beyond me.

It seems to me that the harder the fall, the more likely they will be a commentator on FOX NEWS.

Isn't that the truth. Let's see so far on Fox News as commentators they have Allen West, Tom Delay and Oliver North.

Fox is so damn shady.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well if you will spout what they want you to say, they will put you in front of a camera.

Which of course goes for all the news networks.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am not Jewish but I love kosher foods but I don' t have the same feelings with halal foods. They lack the quality of kosher but are supposed to basically be the same.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I am not Jewish but I love kosher foods but I don' t have the same feelings with halal foods. They lack the quality of kosher but are supposed to basically be the same.

You realize "kosher" and "halal" aren't brands, right? "Kosher" is just stuff that is prepared in accordance with Jewish law, typically in accordance with the restrictions named in the Book of Leviticus. "Halal" is just stuff that is prepared in accordance with Islamic law, typically in accordance with the restrictions named in the Qur'an. The Qur'an places far fewer restrictions on what is allowable than Leviticus. Therefore, all "kosher" foods are acceptable as "halal", though not all "halal" foods are acceptable as "kosher".

So it's more likely that the specific brand or company is what you have an issue with, not "kosher" or "halal". For example, a natural apple is both "kosher" & "halal". But if the apple is cross-mixed with another species of plant (like grafting), it may not be considered "kosher" anymore. But it would still be considered "halal".

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And that muslim extremist that they have aired twice now.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: mOjOm

And that muslim extremist that they have aired twice now.

I'm not aware of what you're talking about. What extremist and aired where???

I don't have TV so I'll need a link online.

Is he a Walmart Extremist Muslim guy???

EDIT: Wait, I think I know who you mean. That crazy psycho Muslim guy who was saying that Pam Gellar (sp?) should be killed??? Ya, he was a real charmer. I bet he's a big hit at all the local parties.

edit on 18-5-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ahh Mr West. the gift of crazy that keeps on giving.

I am almost convinced he is just a parody.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well, I'm just glad there isn't a lane seperately for them and their laws... that would be totally ridiculous!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why some people still take Allen West seriously. Man's a moron.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Sharia law exists within certain communities here in the U.K.

IF muslim communities treat each other wrt sharia law so freaking what! When it comes to any interaction with me we are bound by UK/Scots law. Sharia has no effect on me whatsover.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Can someone please explain to me why some people still take Allen West seriously. Man's a moron.

Because he whines about Muslims. And for FOX "news" that's all you need to do to get on there.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Because he whines about Muslims. And for FOX "news" that's all you need to do to get on there.

Ah yes, Faux News. The channel that endlessly complains about things that won't happen, except in another dimension.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well... he assumed. Didn't fact check, didn't ask anyone anything about it then wrote a post about it.

To be fair that could describe about 80% of the posts here on ATS.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Assuming that the cashier incident actually happened, it could be possible that the cashier in question was just too young to sell alcohol.

I don't know if this still happens but when I was 16 and I worked as a busboy in a restaurant in Port Aransas, Tx., we would occasionally get swamped and I would be ask to seat, provide menus and fill initial beverage orders for new arrivals.

If someone ordered an alcoholic beverage, I would have to get a waitress of legal age to serve that beverage, because I was too young.

This could be the case with the cashier in Walmart as well and rather than hold up the line to get another cashier (of legal age) to make the sale, he posted a sign informing customers that he couldn't sell alcohol at that register.

Why do some people always assume the worst?

If this even happened at all, I'd bet it had nothing to do with religion, much less Sharia Law coming to Walmart.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

That's exactly what happened.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

load up all your goods on the conveyor belt but leave the booze til last , when they tell you that they will not deal with the booze , turn and walk away and leave them to restock the goods . if enough people did this it would force the management to change their idea's of customer service .

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

Or you could just not be an ass.

You did read that this has nothing to do with religon but law about who is able to ring up booze right?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Is not only ridiculous but highly against our own nations constitutional laws, that while it protects freedom of religion is states very clear that it will be not laws surpassing the laws of our constitution.

And that is what Sharia is, a law and so Islam a law, one thing is to practice the religion and another to try and enforce the laws.

Is interesting, any mayor business chain, in America will never engage in trying to enforce any foreign law be religious or not because we have a constitution that actually is not compatible with any other laws that are not originated in the US and within the US. But they can cater to targeted consumerism.

Is simple as that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join