It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death HAS real power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm with those believe that we are more than just a physical body and that the body dies, but you don't.

One day you were born. Where did you come from? You came into this existence, here to this earth in a physical body. That in itself is pretty mind blowing. Do you really believe that one day you will just cease to exist altogether? Do you think that every single person all over the world, who has had an out of body experience is crazy? They were able to leave their physical body and yet they still existed, they did not die. I had one of those experiences many years ago and now know that we are far more than just a physical body. We are made of energy and energy does not die.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Life and death are two sides of the same coin . Why would you want to live in this limited existence forever, consuming life in,one hole and defecating it from another. You like many other greedy little rebellious humans want what can't be.

Death is the eternal realm, the spirits realm, material reality life as you perceive it is temporary, that is evidenced by time passing. Life is impermanent and holding onto some childish Peter Pan fantasy is only stifling your souls evolution.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

The structure of atoms themselves has been projected to last no more than a scale of trillions of years. The universe we live in is projected to suffer heat death long before that point.

I believe the best chance humanity has at living a truly long time is to develop AI that can then help solve deep and complex medical issues to the point where humans can live indefinitely. But even "indefinitely" will not really be FOREVER, so you still will have the same issue regardless of how long you manage to live.

I think the longest possible lifespan could possibly be derived from a civilization so advanced that it could move stars around the universe. In that case it could aggregate heat into one place in order to survive past the "heat death" phase. But even that would not last forever either.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Not sure that I understand the concept of death having power. Our power lies within, not just our bodies, but our souls.

Rauni Kilde MD: There is no death; We are not alone in the universe; God is Love

I've had a past life memory which is a gift almost as big as my son's NDE. Some of us are pretty sure what is beyond this life, and they're also more concerned with the freedom of each human being here and their well being, healing, whatever it takes to get them out of lower mind constructs and soul traps. That is the issue really. Not death itself.

Fear of suffering or being assaulted or attacked is not quite the same thing as fear of death itself. They can be intertwined though. That kind of fear is natural, but its not death itself. Loss of family members while here, enduring loss is also a problem and you never really get over that kind of thing. There are issues around dying that are important. And then staying away from all entrapments afterwards and going within for the inner light, not the false light, going within and trusting spirit to know where home is, or Love to help.

edit on 17-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You know what I like about Death, as F'd as it sounds...

Both Selfless and Selfish people fear it, more so the selfish kind.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Even if you knew, your current state of mind wouldnt let you process that knowledge. It is because the differences between physical life and after life are like night and day.

And you assume because you dont know about death, nobody else does? Wrong. There are a handful out there that know, but why dont they come forward and explain it to the world? Thats where it becomes exhilarating. In fact some of them have come forward since the dawn of the world but why didnt their teaching reach more ears? Its very complicated and simple at the same time.

There are certain things that you will hear or read or even feel that wont receive the amount of attention they'd deserve because of your inability to accept them due to various reasons, ignorance and fear being the first. To grasp the reality of existence, something is required. It simply cannot be explained to you thoroughly and tada mystery solved. You need perspective shifting, thousands of them.

Your life experiences lead you to more wisdom, hopefully for you, as well as more deepness, understanding, potential, at least in case of mentally healthy strong minded individuals which is quite rare in today's world. Some can have dreadful/blissful experiences and leap forward so much in a few days, which would take decades for the normal average joe, and such brutal perspective changes can lead them to an intuitive global understanding of existence, which is somewhat akin to removing the layers of illusion clouding your consciousness, new age call that awakening. Some rare gifted dont even need a trigger, but they are scarce.

The best advice i can give you, the only thing required to understand death besides open mindedness, is total acceptance of it. That means you must be ready to die at any time without regrets, fear or doubt. It can be done but not if you are not fully devoted to it. I wouldnt say its easier than becoming physically immortal though. Both are legends only a few will cross under impossible sets of circumstances...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I just experienced the death of my mother 2 weeks ago, she was in hospice, I sat next to her and literally saw her take her last breath. It was a sad and difficult thing, but what was eerie to me was it was identical to an experience I had many years ago, when my daughter was born premature and I sat up with her all night in the ICU the night she was born (she is 29 now and beautiful and healthy). What was strange was that the two experiences felt IDENTICAL. I really believe that when we "die" we simply reincarnate into another body and experience life again. There is no real death, just death of an ego, and rebirth.

edit on 25-5-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
The best advice i can give you, the only thing required to understand death besides open mindedness, is total acceptance of it. That means you must be ready to die at any time without regrets, fear or doubt. It can be done but not if you are not fully devoted to it. I wouldnt say its easier than becoming physically immortal though. Both are legends only a few will cross under impossible sets of circumstances...

Thankyou everyone for you impeccable beliefs and awareness.

I second the contents of this last quote. Acceptance of death is absolute mastery over it in the sense that you allow yourself to be influenced by it's intrinsic meaning, as opposed to being fearful of it.

Death is given a stigma that causes it to appear to be a seperate quality of life, but it's actually a part of it. In that sense, it is a REQUIRED phenomenon for the totality of life to occur. Immortal life = Life + Death

A personal message to the OP: You are on to something! Your attitude is spot on in trying understand what direction to go. But you are already there with your personal attitude. The idea that you should seek a life without fear of death is exactly what will lead you to your goal.

On addressing the "simple, but complex," idea's that others are saying that are already out there. The reason it's simple is because it has to do with simply allowing your beliefs and attitude evolve and that by doing so you will allow a future where you can retain your memories after death.

The reason it's complex is because it's difficult to actually move forward in that direction because your own mind will limit you. In other words you will not believe that what you want can happen so simply. And that dissallowance of your own dream to be believed in by you, will literally cause you to chuckle at your presupposed "idiocy,"

An example is that you have already done so by deciding that you need to, "conquer," death, or that you need to get rid of it. Why couldn't you just believe that you could be immortal? Why did you move towards needing to remove death from the equation? It's because if you don't, your logical mind probably says something along the lines of, "well that's impossible." "that's stupid" "our physical lives matter"

Your slightly off track when you say, "death is the loss of fear of death"

And you will find that the more research you do, and the more people you meet with you will find that the answer generally lie in trusting in the causal effects of the world you live in. Fear of the Causal effects enhances negative experiences in this world. Imagine what the opposite would do.

Imagine if people still died but no body cared or was fearful of their own death. No one would fear hunger, no one would steal, or punish, people would be willing to die for others much more readily. The balance of the world could be restored instantly. So you see it's awareness of the LAW of the life and death cycle, that lends its hand to peace and stability of the world. Death is not bad, it's LAW and it's beautiful. Some of the most powerful emotions come from deathly situations.

LAW is one of the causal agreements made by our spirit before life and after death in a somewhat united time travelly-type of omnipresence consciousness.

When I say spirit, I mean Christ, Buddha, Higher Mind, Oversoul. You name it.

It's discussed in many different ways but some of it's symbolism is attributed with:
The earth element.
Death.
Gravity/
Time/Karma

It's placed at the end of the 4 element cycle, and as such it is meant to be a learning process. But we must keep in mind that though appearing difficult, it's only so because the labyrinth of our minds removes the beauty from conscious s belief. It's this very beauty that the world sustains itself.

You see the moment we are born into the physical world is the most intensely spiritual moment that we most likely ever have. And as we grow up, the "struggle," is really a challenge to remain this child in our hearts and to follow what this childlike "law," asks us to do. You will notice that if you follow this ,that acts of selflessness, bravery, uplifting kindness is usually will come from it. If we can do that, then we can remain children for the rest of our lives. And we can die as children, without ANY FEAR.

When that happens, we may not actually die. But we may, as we have to trust that our higher spirit has plans for us our our physical mind does not need to think of what our purpose is. If our higher mind wants us to assume a different role, then we may be reborn but someday remember who we used to be, to the extent that it is useful for that role that we have chosen.
the short version
HOW TO MOVE FORWARD

Google SOMAFERA
Google Alchemy
Google Hermetic Knowledge
and read the author franz bardon
Study and learn the true face of martial arts(eg: sacrifice, empowerment)
Study and learn the true face of the new age movement (not the fear based, but understand what these people believe)
Study buddhism, hinduism, taoism, sufism, islam, etc.
find the motivating beliefs and look for links between them.
Learn what the philospher stone really is. Try and find your personal meaning of Christ.

Imagine that you are an intensely powerful, sacrificial, and altruistic time travelling spirit and that the personality you currently assume is a piece of clothing to the TRUE YOU who lurks behind the flesh.
Try to imagine that when you die, your memories will become fused and added to the massive consciousness that you truly are while retaining their autonomous nature and beauty(the beauty of your personal self will not be erased)
Try and learn that sacrifice is not sorrowful but that it is bravery, and that you are losing nothing. Your physical body is an outlet of infinite fuel powered by your belief in your transcendental nature. Anything you lose is yours to give because the physical is only ecstasy to you, regardless of situation.

Learn truth that fear of death is not death. Loss of fear of death is not death

Death simply IS and it's your gift. You are infinite. So what is one life in the face of the millenia that you've lived? Go out, be a hero, give give give and be free. The world is now your playground.

Self Empowerment. Compassion. Knowledge. Trust(in the cycle)

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think you realise why immortals laugh so much...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IN YOUR FACE DEATH!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
how do you prove death is a conscious entity when our best scientists can't even figure out if we can travel back to the past? they figure out somethings about going to the future though. lol.

<< 1   >>

join