It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew Apperson Accused of 'Intentionally' Shooting at George Zimmerman's Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

I feel compelled to leave this here. Please watch it.

I do not for one second believe Zimmerman was looking for trouble and there is plenty of evidence he wasn't a racist either. There is also plenty of evidence Treyvon Martin wasn't the sweet innocent kid the media portrayed him to be.
In fact it's way more likely it was Treyvon who was looking for a fight.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There never should have been a trial. This was ridiculous from the word go. I'm not saying TM deserved to die, but unfortunately he was beating aan to death and this man had a gun. He protected himself.He was investigating a suspicious person in his neighborhood and got attacked. TM simply picked the wrong person to scrap with. There were many, many things left out of trial that would have shown this case in a totally different light but the media chose it's own way.

Now we have riots and police shootings weekly it seems. Whether the American people want to admit it or not, your major news outlets are controlled by the FBI, CIA, NSA, and whatever other alphabet organizations are there.

Why then would they let these outlets make it se that Caucasian police are inclined to murder an innocent black from time to time? Martial Law, National guard, curfews, God what else?

In my mind this is false propaganda to infuriate the minorities and urge them to fight.
I'm going to do some research and report back.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Matthew Apperson just looking for his 15mins of fame, I hope it turns out to be 15 months in the slammer! a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MCL1150

Its going to be a heck of a lot more time than 15 months, IMHO. KUDO's for these cops not over reaching like they originally did with the Z-Man.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I say we start a poll on the number of years Zimmerman has left to live before someone like this makes a lucky shot or an accident happens

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow this thread diverted to Zimmerman vs TM very quickly...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Zimmerman was found not guilty..All those who
Thinks its a crock, get over it.

If its true about the fact he has a price on his head, its disgusting.

The world needs to mové on.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ok for those that say if true about the 10,000 reward.
the new black panthers offered it for anyone that would make a citizens arrest.

New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman

a interview for the it say trayvon tv skip to the 6:25 mark.

they also had posters made up. i just went to the their site and it's down now. i also went to this site cbpm/nbpp that also supports them, it has one of the posters, scroll down half way down the page it's on the right just above where it says, Don't Talk about it, Be about it.BlackPower!
here it is.

you reckon white folks could do that and not get into any trouble.

if you google it, you should see four that are popular. one is a chessy old west style one, two say capture, and one says desd or alive, the last three you will also see a couple of shots with a black panther holding them.

there are also a couple of screen shots of that from news broadcasts, you can see the stations logo on them, but the link seems dead or when you go to them it doesn't show them.

i remember when this came out and they showed the on tv, take that for what you will.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

just found this that confirms what i posted in the post i'm replying to.

according to the police Apperson family say he is nuts.
some neighbors say the same.
Arrest report details mental health of man who shot at George Zimmerman / Police: Matthew Apperson had been admitted to a mental institution

He was accused in 2005 of punching the window of another driver’s car in a road rage incident, but the woman declined to press charges.
Police have been called to Apperson’s Winter Springs home at least 15 times since July 2012.
“Sometimes he is really nice and sometimes he is really an off-the-wall person,” said neighbor Sharee Rivera, who said she had called police about Apperson at least three times in the past month. “
He has threatened me, he has called me names, etc., etc., blown smoke in my face the same way he did the reporter’s face,” she added.
‘I hope I got him this time’: Meet the road-raging gunman who shot at ‘fat f*ck’ George Zimmerman

edit on 18-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It appears to me that the intent was to kill Zimmerman so I'm surprised by the slap on the hand that the shooter received from the law. I would say that he got a huge break. Evidently, it took some time for the authorities to come up with even that charge. Is there some dynamics that I'm missing?

What slap on the hand?

From the article linked in the OP it says he was charged with

Apperson was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance, police said.

These are quite serious charges.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Atherson will use Stand Your Ground Defense

What happened between Apperson and Zimmerman on May 11 is similar in many ways to the night Martin was shot. Two people exchange words. There's a confrontation then someone grabs a gun and opens fire, claiming the other was about to kill him.

In this case, each man says the other was the aggressor.

Apperson told Lake Mary police he fired one round from a .357-caliber handgun after Zimmerman pointed a gun at him and said, "I'm going to kill you."

Just thought that was an interesting update...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
He might have gotten away with it if Z-Man's gun was loose in his pickup's cab, and the Z-Man was DRT. But missing, means that there will be two conflicting stories being told. The cops have to go with their evidence, and Z-Mans claim that he was merely going to a doctor's app't. I will predict that Mr. Apperson is "screwed". Z-Man showing his face on the Lake Mary viaducts, isn't any reason to chase him down and murder him on sight.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

What happened between Apperson and Zimmerman on May 11 is similar in many ways to the night Martin was shot. Two people exchange words. There's a confrontation then someone grabs a gun and opens fire, claiming the other was about to kill him.

Apperson told Lake Mary police he fired one round from a .357-caliber handgun after Zimmerman pointed a gun at him and said, "I'm going to kill you."

Brilliant. Yet another example of why "stand your ground" is a stupid law.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So a guy who hates (if I am following correctly) Zimmerman using the SYG defense ... is using it himself.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Brilliant. Yet another example of why "stand your ground" is a stupid law.

Only if it works for him. Why would it be stupid if it fails for him?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So a guy who hates (if I am following correctly) Zimmerman using the SYG defense ... is using it himself.

Zimmerman didn't use the SYG defense. He used plain old self defense.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
had to post this.
just skimming some articles down where some of my family lives and seen this.

"I was totally taken aback when he was yelling at me, and then he stopped and he was urinating on her door or her front porch. I couldn't believe it," said Woods. "Like, that's his spot, like he's some kind of dog trying to mark his territory," said Woods.
Zimmerman's alleged shooter accused of urinating on neighbor's front porch

another article says the neighbors say this about him

Now, neighbors say, he’s spending his time drunkenly wandering around the neighborhood shouting expletives and spraying urine.
Now, neighbors say, he’s spending his time drunkenly wandering around the neighborhood shouting expletives and spraying urine.

and a local news paper article,

The woman whose door Apperson is accused of urinating on says she's afraid of Apperson because of months of hostility and odd behavior, according to her written statement to police.
She's lived in the townhouse next door to Apperson for 13 years, she wrote, but his behavior has become more aggressive, and he's seemed agitated and hostile since April.
Man who shot at Zimmerman accused of urinating on neighbor's door

working on a new alternative plea or just a plain old drunken nut.
edit on 30-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join