It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R.2232 - Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about non-compliance for religious reasons?

How will the Muslim community feel about this?

A democrat introduced this bill, huh?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

99 out 100 boys in the US are circumsised?

I'd like to see the proof behind that statement. I have 3 boys, all born in the US....none are circumsised.

A parent must give approval to the physician to perform a circumcision.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Does it cancel out the adjuvants?
THAT is the toxic part that will take you down.
edit on 15-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's not about the technicals of medicine anymore. Politicians are openly selling the flesh of your babies to the highest corporate bigger.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about the whole vaccination controversy. But, I read an article the other day, "A Mysterious Medical Condition is Killing Toddlers to Teens", and, being an ATSer, I had to wonder about the vaccine connection.Article

If enough parents rebel against forced vaccinations and start their own schools apart from public ones, maybe the possibilities of better educated kids could be realized in the long run.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It will not be declared illegal as a TENS DEVICE is a legal device and very low cost.It has can be used for other purposes then its intended purpose.

Remember doctors often prescribe drugs for different purposes then the intended purpose.It's called off label use.

I suggest you buy a device and keep the pads ready.Also practice with it.It's output is adjustable.

you can do experiments with it on food to test it.I know you might time away from facebook difficult.

but you can try can't you?

for example get some meat/veg /fruit

divide into two.

to one set apply the above device.to the other set don't. put in each set in separate container and see which set goes bad first.

Do it now.
edit on 15-5-2015 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

It is getting pretty aggressive out there for those that would rather make their own health decisions for their children and themselves. This is the worst kind of tyranny.

I along with all of my family saw this coming and the industry won't be happy until every child, even those that are homeschooled are injected with their corporate brew.

I actually wondered if this wouldn't be just one more step in eliminating homeschooling altogether. As I understand it, homeschooling is a growing and thriving "industry," for want of a better word, producing the best and the brightest. The PTB can't have that...

Doesn't the U.S have a 95% vaccination rate? I don't think the eradication of childhood illness is the motive behind these tyrannical laws.

I don't either. That became crystal clear to me when I learned the almost miraculous benefits of Vitamin A for measles patients... and that measles complications and death rates had been steadily declining before the vaccination was available, at the same time we were learning more and more about nutrition, and multi-vitamin use increased. Big Pharma sure doesn't want us to know the powerful medicinal benefits of food and vitamins and simple plants... but I suspect others have even more sinister motives.

The U.S leads all other countries in chronic disease and we spend more on medicine than any other country. Medicine is the number one killer in the U.S if you factor in the number of deaths from prescription drugs. This is not an industry that has earned my trust.

We live in an upside down world.

You have no idea how hard it is sometimes for me to have any trust in the medical establishment... especially lately. But I remind myself that it's just like anything else -- garbage in, garbage out! There is much good in conventional medicine, and much to be improved, and much to say good riddance to. We have to find that balance. Forced medical procedures IS NOT the way.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Can't pass and if it did, the Supreme Court would be involved immediately. I think children should be vaccinated, I think it's ignorant and selfish not to but... I think it violates the 1st Amendment to try to force it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Teen devices are used for physical therapy before and after orthopedic surgery for treatment of pain, I have a very nice unit that I bought for myself when I had surgery in my right shoulder, I am glad Is still working and fine because I just have surgery in my left shoulder for the same problem.

Now teens is been replaced with ultrasound waves to help healing.

edit on 15-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Does it cancel out the adjuvants?
THAT is the toxic part that will take you down.

if they are compounds they could be effected but if they are ELEMENTS like mercury then it is unlikely unless the current flow makes them combine with other compounds and elements.I suggest you do some tests.

Do you know about electrolysis?

Do you know about micro electrolysis?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

It doesn't shock me that they are trying to push this through or pass it because America is a country that seems to have almost every child circumcised. My sister lives over there for six months and her son was born a few months back, the doctor didn't even ask and mutilated him and my sister called the police and was told that it wasn't a criminal offense because it is done to 99 out of every 100 boys born in the country and that she might not understand it because she was born in the UK.

That's unconscionable. And I say that as someone who did decide to have my son circumcised, but I received counseling and information from my doctor about a month before he was born, and had to sign a consent form before it was performed.

The US and most Western countries are attempting to force injections or Vaccines on our children for the betterment of the world.

Or so they say.

At least tyrants in the middle east and other countries just come out and say they're gonna kill a bunch of people, it seems the Western politicians are doing their best to side step it.

I wish I could argue that point. Well, I guess I could... but I'd have to lie

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

They want to attach it to the schools. Simple solution, pull all kids from public schools. Of course, there are many, including some here, who thin public schools should be compulsory, too. But, hey, not related, right? No conspiracy here, just move along and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I had the same thoughts. It seems so benign... but has such insidious implications and natural consequences. Homeschoolers are already under attack from many fronts. This will just create one more.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In my case it was Squalene oil.
Designed to aggitate they system to accept the anthrax vaccine.
Now lately it has been Thimerisal so as you say mercury poisoning.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

It's not about the technicals of medicine anymore. Politicians are openly selling the flesh of your babies to the highest corporate bigger.

Yes. This became obvious when adult skin stem cells were found to not just be viable but actually better for research than embryonic stem cells... and yet, embryonic stem cell research continued to be demanded. And that's just one of many such instances.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Michigan Baby Dies, Pathologists Confirm Vaccines Responsible
vactruth.com...

Everything was reviewed by three separate pathologists. All three confirmed the same findings. The pathologists stated vaccine-induced hypercytokinemia as the cause of my son’s asphyxiation.

They were able to determine this in large part to the blood panel taken prior to Danny receiving his vaccines, in contrast with the samples I had stored.

They also agreed encephalopathy was likely responsible, as it’s a cytokine storm syndrome.

Danny’s pathology report stated his cause of death was asphyxiation, secondary to hypercytokinemia, caused by vaccines received approximately 72 hours prior.

What is worth noting is that the "normal" investigation by the police and coroner all conspired to delink Danny's death from the vaccines he had been given. Such deception to protect the medical profession from lawsuits has a long history, as Michelle Rosen's case with the Tylenol Murders illustrates. Innocent parents who have just lost their baby are told they killed their own baby and sent to prison for "Shaken Baby Syndrome" to protect the profits of the medical-industrial complex.

And now the government wants to make this dangerous and useless product mandatory under penalty of law!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am familiiar in as much as a car battery can neutralize posions by destroying the protiens of it.
But it hasn't been a subject I have pursued.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have stayed in touch with the experiences of families past, those that lived through the natural cycles of all the ailments that big pharma professes to be the only cure for. There are some dangerous bugs out there, but having an understanding and practice of nutrition and prevention is safer than vaccinations. Our family does not vaccinate, never did, never will. My kids got all the life long immunity they will need, and so will their kids.

You may be correct in your suspicions of the future assault on home educators. Home schooled children are more knowledgeable and healthier, and we know that won't fly with those that are planning the future for us.

The vaccine schedule is the scariest part of this whole corporate drive for profit. The CDC just keeps piling them on. The Hep B is just pure insanity. I suppose those first seven years of life are a pretty perilous time for picking up some very bad habits. Sarcasm off.

The one glaring thing about all of this vaccine hyperbole is that no one sees that they don't even work.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have mixed feelings about the whole vaccination controversy. But, I read an article the other day, "A Mysterious Medical Condition is Killing Toddlers to Teens", and, being an ATSer, I had to wonder about the vaccine connection.Article

Thank you for the link. I haven't read it yet, so I'm not directly addressing the contents of the article, but I can say that I tend to believe that vaccinations are a source of concern, but I also think vaccinations are just one of many ways we are polluting and damaging our bodies. Our food and water and air and soil... the medicines we take... the cleaners we use... so many things! At this point, how is it even possible to understand where the damage from one ends and the damage from another begins? Or what is a combination thereof?

If enough parents rebel against forced vaccinations and start their own schools apart from public ones, maybe the possibilities of better educated kids could be realized in the long run.

In theory, I completely agree! Parents are the first and primary teachers in a child's life, and I'd love to see parents take (and be given) more power and responsibility and participation in their child's education -- a lifelong process. But that's exactly why the same people who would force medical procedures on our kids will never let that happen.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I still haven't checked it out, so I'll take your word for now on it's wonders...

But I'm afraid I'm too cynical to believe that the same powers who would use color of law to force vaccines on us wouldn't also use color of law to deny us whatever they want, including this device.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thank you -- It kinda sounds like what a doc used when I had water-on-the-knee. I think I need to stop responding until I go read up on it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join