It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R.2232 - Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No surprise here:

H.R.2232 - Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015

Introduced 5/1/2015, by Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL-24), and referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce... NOT even any kind of health related committee. The purpose of the bill is:

To amend the Public Health Service Act to condition receipt by States (and political subdivisions and public entities of States) of preventive health services grants on the establishment of a State requirement for students in public elementary and secondary schools to be vaccinated in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and for other purposes.

(Above quoted section bolded by me)

In other words, if states and their schools do not comply, the federal government will withhold the $$ they took from the states and the people to begin with.

As Bob Livingston of "Personal Liberty" opines in Mandatory vaccination bill introduced in Congress:

Government is force. When it finds that soft force doesn’t work, it becomes more aggressive.

Exactly. It's no longer about the efficacy or the safety of vaccinations. It's all about force now.

edit on 15-5-2015 by Boadicea because: clarity

edit on 15-5-2015 by Boadicea because: bolding

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Its very strange isn't it, we can see by the way they treat people that government doesn't give a damn about the people
BUT!!!
You gotta have those shots!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

...and for other purposes.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't believe vaccinations are effective.

Sure some inoculations are effective but the 'flu vaccine' for example is a joke. I don't want to be forced to be a guinea pig for a pharmaceutical company.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I hope you realize a forced vaccination can be neutralized by quick application of a $5 TENS MACHINE available on ebay?

It neutralizes the crap injected into you.

Everyone who might be susceptible to the crap in vaccines should get a device.As soon as they inject get out and apply the pads to injected area and switch on the device immediately for a few hours at the injection site.The output of a tens device is much less then the below devices and and is adjustable to a comfortable and safe level.

Here is some info how it might work.ok?

venomshock.wikidot.com...
edit on 15-5-2015 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Don't you love that, for other purposes, I can only picture the implants of microchips included in that area and mandatory from birth as part of you mandatory vaccinations.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Hmmm...... I'll buy some device on Ebay that neutralizes a vaccination ......how do I make sure it doesn't include something I want to keep?

For example I change my mind about the flu vaccine but I want to keep the chicken pox vaccine.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

...and for other purposes.

Thank you. I meant to bold that last phrase and forgot.

Done now!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Vaccines are done in sequences they do not inject all of them in one shot.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

Hmmm...... I'll buy some device on Ebay that neutralizes a vaccination ......how do I make sure it doesn't include something I want to keep?

For example I change my mind about the flu vaccine but I want to keep the chicken pox vaccine.

You may have to invent it yourself... but I'll bet you'd make a fortune marketing it... from the desert island you're forced to buy and live in exile to escape the long arm of the law and Big Pharma!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You need to read and understand what I wrote.

You need to read the link I gave you as an approximation of how it may work.

i will repeat just for you:-

I hope you realize a forced vaccination can be neutralized by quick application of a $5 TENS MACHINE available on ebay?

Everyone who might be susceptible to the crap in vaccines should get a device.As soon as they inject get out and apply the pads to injected area and switch on the device immediately for a few hours at the injection site.The output of a tens device is much less then the below devices and and is adjustable to a comfortable and safe level.

Here is some info how it might work.ok?

venomshock.wikidot.com...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Not usually but once I received several vaccines at the same time.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It is getting pretty aggressive out there for those that would rather make their own health decisions for their children and themselves. This is the worst kind of tyranny.

I along with all of my family saw this coming and the industry won't be happy until every child, even those that are homeschooled are injected with their corporate brew. Doesn't the U.S have a 95% vaccination rate? I don't think the eradication of childhood illness is the motive behind these tyrannical laws.

The U.S leads all other countries in chronic disease and we spend more on medicine than any other country. Medicine is the number one killer in the U.S if you factor in the number of deaths from prescription drugs. This is not an industry that has earned my trust.

We live in an upside down world.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

No, I didn't. I had no idea at all whatsoever. Thank you. I'll check it out. If it works though, I wonder how long until it's declared illegal. About all they can force on me now is the flu shot. But it's still good to know.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining it to me sometimes I'm a bit slow.

I'll read the information which you provided in the link, I'm sure I'll be amazed by what it contains.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes, in childhood you get vaccine in series, it has been like that since I can remember, but some vaccines are not combine with others to avoid nasty side effects.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It doesn't shock me that they are trying to push this through or pass it because America is a country that seems to have almost every child circumcised. My sister lives over there for six months and her son was born a few months back, the doctor didn't even ask and mutilated him and my sister called the police and was told that it wasn't a criminal offense because it is done to 99 out of every 100 boys born in the country and that she might not understand it because she was born in the UK.

The US and most Western countries are attempting to force injections or Vaccines on our children for the betterment of the world. At least tyrants in the middle east and other countries just come out and say they're gonna kill a bunch of people, it seems the Western politicians are doing their best to side step it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nothing in this proposal states you must immunize.....

Just if you don't then you can't attend public schools.

Homeschooling FTW.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They want to attach it to the schools. Simple solution, pull all kids from public schools. Of course, there are many, including some here, who thin public schools should be compulsory, too. But, hey, not related, right? No conspiracy here, just move along and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is a horrific bill. No matter what your position on vaccines, it should be a red flag whenever Government wants to remove the power of choice from the people of their constituency. Now we are going to be forcing needles into the arms of young children in order to make sure we are all 'safe'.

If vaccines are effective then as long as YOUR child has it you shouldn't need to worry what some other child or parents decide. I guess having a "choice" with your body only applies when you are killing a baby in the process.

This is absolutely barbaric and Orwellian.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join