It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So , I saw a UFO last week

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is that on full zoom?
im presuming it is

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yes full zoom , quite impressed with the camera.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

its nice to know someone else has seen something similar if not the same as me.
I'd be really interested in seeing that picture whatever its quality although a video would have been great considering the motion of the object i doubt a picture would convey its form.
I just wish i had my phone at least, but i was so curious and it over too fast, this is my first experience seeing something that i couldn't rationalise so i didn't want to take my eyes off it.
I'm going to do some research into ufo's that fit our descriptions and see if i can find some explanation or theory into what it was and how it was able to move the way it did.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
It was last Monday or Tuesday between 10 and 11 , I went outside to bring my bike in and as it was a clear night Star
What it did was move back left again and stayed relatively stationary , I watched it for about 5 minutes more before the chill got the better of my curiosity and I went back indoors , I popped back out after about ten minutes and the light was gone.

Could another possibility be the landing light of a plane on approach, but heading generally toward you?

I know that one of the approach patterns for my local airport can sometimes have planes head toward me before turning off to land. I can see the approaching planes from about 30 miles or so out, and I can see the planes' single bright landing light for about three minutes or so.

Due to the fact that those planes in that situation are relatively low and heading in my general direction, they appears to be mostly hovering, and appear to only be moving side-to-side slightly.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
do you know of anyone else who saw this, or anyone else report it to a reporting site of any kind?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You realize this post is in direct violation of your contracted membership T&C in Her Majesty's Royal UFO Debunking Service. Not sure whether they have zero tolerance policy but you may be out of a job. It's also in the back of my mind that you may have faked this to sucker folks in. Otherwise, well done!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Stone the crows................... Gortex sees a UFO
Funniest thing I've heard all day!

hehe!
i second that!!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have had a number of sightings,
I was driving down the road merging with a line of cars on a and started feeling an ecstatic feeling.
It was about 11:00 AM, bright, sunny, no clouds.
I saw a bright shiny aircraft flying across the sky, I thought perhaps it was a vintage WWII fighter that had been painted with metallic aluminium paint. As it came closer it was flying very low and I craned my neck as it was beginning to fly directly over my location. It interested me as well that it would also be flying into a mountain on my left. As it crossed my path about two hundred feet over my head I saw a shiny silver disk about 30 feet across. I got an mental impression of "uh oh, he's seen us" and it flipped vertically and dropped behind the trees to my left. It was so unusual that I forgot all about it for a couple of weeks until I remembered it again and marvelled at what I had seen.
I later went up on the knoll where it had dropped down and bound a 40 foot by eighty foot crack in the bedrock that contained a bottomless pool. The sides were vertical and went straight down as if cut by a knife.
The water was black, and a ceremonial teepee was erected at the edge with a ceremonial animal skull erected next to it.
Makes you realize that there are many mysteries still around even in the modern age.

edit on 14-5-2015 by starswift because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Hopefully, you can recover your lost images.

There are a number of undelete programs for phones, it really depends on your model, and OS.

Primarily do a search for undelete followed by the phone brand and model, there are plenty of apps, and there are expert services for recovering deleted files from older phones.

Remember that nothing is truly deleted, and the storage can often be returned to the imprint it had before installing the game.

Gortex, so funny.

ps, shame on your wife HumanPLC, lol.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

As you know as we all know that we mostly know recognisable patterns in our skies where we live.
I always was interested in airplanes when I was young so I mostly could understand where I looked at. And most of the time I could tell what kind of airplane it was .

But after seeing aircraft that I couldn't recognise anymore and my still growing knowledge of the UFO phenomenon I began to see them too .

Now seeing one and actually knowing it's extraterrestrial are two different aspects of a sighting I think.
But my experience about that was that I could feel that it looked at me and that it wasn't natural or earth related.
Therefore I made my own conclusion that it might be something not of this earth.

I can't speak how you experienced this but , something tells me that you know now.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

It could really be a number of things but I just mainly want to congratulate you for posting a (possible UFO) video and ACTUALLY keeping the camera steady.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sounds similar to what I saw in Wisconsin, which I also thought was the ISS until it started zig zagging back and forth. The light I saw was more yellow, not white (confirmed by both me and my wife). What I saw looked more like a military jet pulling some insane Gs as it zig zagged across the sky. From what Zaphod has said, what I saw was a manned craft.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Nice capture!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

ATS exclusive yet it's on YouTube? lol

Oh.. and a dot moving.. nice

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

ATS exclusive yet it's on YouTube? lol

The video is set to not searchable on youtube so yeah it is exclusive to those who watch it from here.

Oh.. and a dot moving.. nice

It is what it was.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

gortex --

To follow up on an earlier post of mine, did you feel at the time that it could have possibly been a plane on approach with a landing light on, heading generally toward you, hence the lack of a discernible motion, other than the side-to-side you mentioned?

I have seen objects that looked like very bright stars that had just hung there for a few minutes with very little motion -- but then turned out to be an airplane with a landing light.

edit on 5/15/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hi Soylent
I don't believe it was a plane as I watched it for between 5 and 10 minutes and its position remained fairly static except for the move to the right then a more gradual move to the left.
We do have small planes fly over occasionally but in the daytime , I've never heard one at that time at night.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Very impressed with the footage. After assessing it I think we can say Gortex has filmed a white type ufo orb in flight. You can see the orb pulsating (typical action) in the footage. Nice take

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ok Gortex following the footaage I've got a few questions for you. Firstly I need the location. You say you can't give this out for security reasons. That's fine.

Did you see the ufo orb within three miles of a place called Tern Hill?

Did you see the ufo orb within three miles of a place called Cosford?

Were you actually thinking about ufos when this light in the sky caught your eye?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gortex a couple of things strike me and thanks for posting the video.

Firstly, I live in a city and the Police Helicopter is around pretty regularly at night. Not once have I been able to see it and not hear it however, on several occasions I have been able to clearly hear it and yet not able to see it.

Secondly, the last few seconds of the video was there a vehicle approaching your location just as you shut the camera off? If not, I do hear something that could be the low thrum of an engine of some sort. It could be simply background noise as in the the breeze however, it does sound rather more regular than that normally would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join