It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to produce free electricity for your entire home and business.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If you are looking for free energy via perpetual motion, consider our Sun. For all intents and purposes she is a perpetual motion engine and releases more energy per day than Humanity could ever utilize given our present stage of development(Stage 0 civilization).

Combined with the new Tesla Powerwalls and Solar power generation on sufficient scale this type of technology offers Humanity a form of free energy.

Certainly the way forward regarding us being able to meet our future energy demands, never mind eventually wean us off using fossil fuels as a means of energy production. Truth be told Solar Power has tremendous potential.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Look here's a fact : If there was a genuine over unity device the inventor does not have to patent it or sell it to big oil or anything like that to make money. They can simply publish the plans on the internet and the publicity alone (film rights book rights etc) would make the genuine first inventor of an over unity device a fortune.

Any company that takes those plans, builds the devices, sells them and does not compensate the original inventor would be exposed and the bad publicity would prevent them from making any more devices. People would purchase a device, in preference, from the company that acknowledges the original inventors plans published freely for all to use and profit from.

If a few websites never made it off the ground or were quietly removed, how would you know? If the inventor were quietly bought out or met with an unfortunate accident, how would his ideas ever be properly demonstrated? If the idea or proper implementation dies or stays with him, how would we all suddenly know that that one, that one right there on page 1342 is the one that works (I don't really know if the one on page 1342 works or not). It's just ideas on paper to anyone who hasn't done the experimentation or development.

And here comes the obligatory cover-up and suppression conspiracy.

Funny how actually working "free" energy devices like water, wind, solar power systems are not suppressed by anyone.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

To use the energy it has to power something which suffers from power loses due to friction heat created and noise that is what people keep forgeting.

The most efficient machines created are very large transformers used in power generation some well over 90+% efficient they still dont reach 100% and they have no moving parts.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

Yes, but what about the Earth's magnetic field, which is a function of the Sun's magnetic field? What about the rotational velocity of the Earth, while we're at it? Harvesting energy from these sources wouldn't violate any laws of physics that I'm aware of. Remember, energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be converted form one form to another.

I'm sure if you had a really really big v-belt, and some stationary point you could put a generator on, you could use the rotational energy of the Earth as a power source. Lacking that, it's a bit harder to do.

Yes, the Earth has a magnetic field. It's pretty weak. And, on top of that, it's fairly static. You can only extract energy from a time varying magnetic field, and it's just not a hot bed of fluctuation. So it's sort of a problem.

You can get tiny bits of energy by putting out huge loops of cable and "harvesting" the geomagnetic fluctuations caused by dawn and sunset, or thunderstorms. You might get a watt-hour or two a day, if you were pretty good at it. This is what Art Bell was seeing.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you are looking for free energy via perpetual motion, consider our Sun. For all intents and purposes she is a perpetual motion engine...

Solar energy derives from fusion. It's not perpetual motion.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

Yes, but what about the Earth's magnetic field, which is a function of the Sun's magnetic field? What about the rotational velocity of the Earth, while we're at it? Harvesting energy from these sources wouldn't violate any laws of physics that I'm aware of. Remember, energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be converted form one form to another.

If we harvest the earths rotational velocity, what would happen?

The earth would spin slower and slower.

Completely destroying the earths ecosystems because the 24 hour day night cycle would be completely gone for good.

The earths magnetic field is not a function of the suns magnetic field.

If that were how it worked mars would still have one.

We have one because there is a lot of uranium in our core that keeps it hot and fluid, seeing how it is nickel and iron, and it is moving, this creates a magnetic field, the sun plays absolutely no part in that period.

Let's say we do harness it though, it only has souch power, at what point do we weaken it so much a simple X class solar flare kills all life on the hemisphere facing the sun?

These are all bad ideas in my opinion.

If we are going to harness natural energies, we should focus on geothermal.

Or if even possible the zero point energy of the quantum foam.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 13-5-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I aware of the process involved. Was just attempting to illustrate our Suns similarity's with a self sustaining engine.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We are always told about how these simple devices have been invented and taken away by big business.
But when someone comes out with a new one, we never get a real explanation of how it works. There is always some mumbo-jumbo explanation of, 'it's the ether' or 'extracting the zero point energy' and none of them ever pass the test of actually showing over unity in a scientific test.
That's a problem.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Funny how actually working "free" energy devices like water, wind, solar power systems are not suppressed by anyone.

Funny how actually working "free" energy devices like water, wind, solar power, and OTEC have languished consistently throughout their brief histories. Funny how the Chinese kept gunpowder a secret for so long. Funny how early artisans and craftsmen kept parts of their trade secret in our history. Funny how the Catholic empire eliminated any number of cultures along with their knowledge that did not agree with or conform to Roman Catholocism. Funny how the earlier Roman empire did the same, without the help of Roman Catholocism.

What am I thinking though, you are absolutely right! Nobody would ever want to keep anything like this a secret! Those big energy companies that make all that money selling us a product that is a majority of the market and that might not be as scarce of a product as we think it is, why should they care! I'm sure they will all gleefully trot off to tear down their industries and put an end to all that pesky business they've been doing. Above top secret. Such a silly name.

Are you suggesting that two or more people might have gotten together in secret and agreed to prevent progress that could upset the dominance of some very powerful entities, entities who seem to have a thing about controlling people and populations? No, no, I guess that was me. Yes! A conspiracy I say!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
We are always told about how these simple devices have been invented and taken away by big business.
But when someone comes out with a new one, we never get a real explanation of how it works. There is always some mumbo-jumbo explanation of, 'it's the ether' or 'extracting the zero point energy' and none of them ever pass the test of actually showing over unity in a scientific test.
That's a problem.

I agree. I just think it's important as a scientist to not become poisoned on the topic due to some misinformation. How do we know that some of the snake oil free energy guys aren't orchestrated to poison people on the topic, to "throw them off the trail" so to speak?

Scoff if you must, I shall continue to approach the topic with an open mind. I can say fairly confidently that no one posting here has personally experimented with every design in that book I posted earlier in the thread. I'd love to hear of anyone's misadventures with free energy experiments, though. Does anyone know of sites that journalize experimentation with these types of devices? I'd be curious to see the minutae of the debunking of most of them...I shall post my second-hand success story further down the thread.
edit on 13-5-2015 by engineercutout because: edit

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Funny how actually working "free" energy devices like water, wind, solar power, and OTEC have languished consistently throughout their brief histories. Funny how the Chinese kept gunpowder a secret for so long. Funny how early artisans and craftsmen kept parts of their trade secret in our history. Funny how the Catholic empire eliminated any number of cultures along with their knowledge that did not agree with or conform to Roman Catholocism. Funny how the earlier Roman empire did the same, without the help of Roman Catholocism.

What am I thinking though, you are absolutely right! Nobody would ever want to keep anything like this a secret! Those big energy companies that make all that money selling us a product that is a majority of the market and that might not be as scarce of a product as we think it is, why should they care! I'm sure they will all gleefully trot off to tear down their industries and put an end to all that pesky business they've been doing. Above top secret. Such a silly name.

Are you suggesting that two or more people might have gotten together in secret and agreed to prevent progress that could upset the dominance of some very powerful entities, entities who seem to have a thing about controlling people and populations? No, no, I guess that was me. Yes! A conspiracy I say!

It isn't a conspiracy.

Its engineering.

We don't have the tech for some of these greeny pipe dreams yet.

Solar is coming along, but not even close to good yet.

Wind....is a gimmick nothing more, these industries are heavily subsidized because they can't stand alone on their own power.

water?

Name something worth damming that isnt yet?

Not to mention all 3 of these technologies ravage local ecosystems. For inferior power output.

This is just a reality of the world.

One day we will have the tech you think exists, but it doesn't exist at present, or likely anytime in the near future.

Sorry reality isn't living up to your desires.

Maybe lower your bar and you will be happier.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

In March of 2014, a small group of independent engineers and developers released to the public open-source plans for a continuously running fuel-less electricity generator based on a patent by Nikola Tesla, and re-designed by inventor James Robitaille. Calling it the Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TroojrykJedmi

Yay! Let's slap the word 'quantum' on something and fool the scientifically illiterate and morbidly credulous into sending us money!

Hopegirl is one of the biggest frauds out there. You would have to be past the event horizon of gullibility to believe any of that nonsense.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Greetings,

Yes the boys in black do exist. I know of two people, one personally and the other the wife of a deceased electrical eng., both of which came up with working devices and were warned off. The EE had his car bombed. He survived that.

I also know from personal experience that the government DOES NOT want energy efficiency. Why? Because they lose too much tax revenue. I fought that battle for over 30 years.

Also search suppressed free energy technology and see how the gov. has suppressed that field for over 60 years.

You might want to see an actual gravity machine from 1939 in operation, operating a machine shop. This thing is simple enough that if I had money and access to a machine shop I would build one. Search; gravity machine 1939

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeH

What a load of old cobblers.

This post is like a scorecard for crackpot bingo.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think that what you are saying is that because there are no "free energy" machines, the big energy companies are somehow conspiring to crush and repress invention.

That's an "argument from ignorance" writ large. It is true only because there is no evidence to show that it is false, even if the evidence cannot be there because it's false. Do you get the circular argument and the logic fail?

Physics makes it false, in the case using magnets to create free energy.

Oh, and free energy as in wind and solar power is not free as the "farms" have to be built. In the UK (surprise, surprise) all these solar power stations will take decades to recoup their investments, so not free really! In fact, it's a con when the cost outweighs the benefit.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Free energy is not free.

Especially if you have to buy stuff to produce and maintain the accumulation of that energy.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
free energy is doing something you love because you want to be important to someone.

if you 'manage to purchase' for your lover; along with the fuel to run a generator that is rated to provide ample juice for your lovers abode, you would be real important to that person...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I came across this a few months ago - looks very interesting. I see they just updated the files in March. Apparently, you can build it yourself. Take a look and let me know what you think.

www.fixtheworldproject.net...

hopegirl2012.wordpress.com...

YouTube links: www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-5-2015 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join