It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to produce free electricity for your entire home and business.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Quantum Energy Generators, aka QEG. Must be true as I saw a vid on YouTube.

This has been widely debunked as quackery and quack.

Happy to be proved wrong, or for someone to explain how it works without resorting to YouTube. Perhaps a peer reviewed scholarly study. Anyone? Anyone out there?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm not an engineer so I have no idea whether this is possible or not - but there's a builder's manual at their website. Not sure it's a "quantum" mechanism, but a few of the examples looked real. They have a patent on it - of course, doesn't mean much unless it works! Thanks for the input.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
And still if you'd draw energy out of this construction, those magnets once will be gone so you have to replace them. So, not really free energy right?

They are called permanent magnets for some reason. Under perfect conditions magnets won't loose there force.
Of course perfect conditions are only theoretical, right.
Voyager1 is still working for almost 40 years?
Not really free, no, but I would have saved a lot of money not paying the bills for 40 years.
edit on 13-5-2015 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TroojrykJedmi
In March of 2014, a small group of independent engineers

Care to name 1 engineer that has said the QEG is valid?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
Take a look and let me know what you think.

Just a scam, Hypegirl has so far scammed $150,000 from the gullible, and produced nothing but holidays for her and her family in Taiwan, the UK, Morocco etc. No QEG has reached overunity, nor will they ever.

"Free energy" scams have been discussed here many times before, the Orbo, the E-cat, Black Light Power and best of all the RAR Energia gravity generator. None of them work, none have been properly tested by a third party.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They have a patent on it - of course, doesn't mean much unless it works!

Do they? Care to show us this "patent"?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I came across this a few months ago - looks very interesting. I see they just updated the files in March. Apparently, you can build it yourself. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Take a look at This Link I think you'll find out all you need to know about "HopeGirl" AKA Naima Feagin and her mythical QEG contraption.

She makes Steven Greer look like Stephen Hawking!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like they are running out of gullible people!

fundrazr.com...

$3,151 14% raised of $22k goal 52 Contributors 32 Weeks running

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Not sure it's a "quantum" mechanism, but a few of the examples looked real.

"quantum" and "ZPE" are the two current buzzwords for why a perpetual motion machine is supposed to work.

Not that they can tell you how their gadget is related to those two concepts. But they'll haul them out, and generally paste some Tesla over it.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
to strike down any post that speaks positively about highly efficient machines.

Exactly which "highly efficient machines" are you on about?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Let's stick to the topic folks...

The topic is NOT some phantom paid poster...

Nuff' Said

Semper

(Do not respond to this post)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oops...

You made one significant error in your OP, and unfortunately it is such a massive error, that I cannot actually accept anything else in your OP, so tainted as all data within has become by one simple utterance.

Just a note for the future... Information coming from, or mentioned in the same sentence, paragraph, or for that matter entire document as the name, works, or theories of Steven Greer, becomes bunk the moment it is scribed.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The idea of free electricity for people in the UK is an absolute No No and the government has no interest in giving people that form of independence.

My wife worked for a firm linked to the Patcentre in Cambridge and her boss told her that they were working on a machine that would fit on a radiator and produce all a house's energy. A lot of money was invested but nothing ever made it to the shops - so to speak. It reminds me of the thread here about batteries which can store electricity (not in the shops). We also have the small firm on The Isle of Wight that produced great little wind turbines, one operates on the chimney stack of a house nearby to us. That firm was suddenly shut down so again, another example of government intervention albeit through the financial system to keep hold of the control of power to people's homes.

Unless we pull out of Europe and loose Scotland, I doubt in England we will have any choice in this matter and then, who knows we might have to be more resourceful?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Wow - good information. I wonder if the crowdfunding sites or the donors can ask for the money back. They finally admitted that the thing needs outside energy - and they're asking for more money to explore that! I wonder if they can be charged with outright fraud?

Glad we have good researchers on ATS! Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

What exactly is your idea of what a battery is?

There are MANY wind turbine producers in the Uk so the company you refer to may not have been competitive!

What has Scotland being seperated got to do with this ?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

But would I get sued by any of these companies

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You make a good point

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
The idea of free electricity for people in the UK is an absolute No No and the government has no interest in giving people that form of independence.

My wife worked for a firm linked to the Patcentre in Cambridge and her boss told her that they were working on a machine that would fit on a radiator and produce all a house's energy. A lot of money was invested but nothing ever made it to the shops - so to speak. It reminds me of the thread here about batteries which can store electricity (not in the shops). We also have the small firm on The Isle of Wight that produced great little wind turbines, one operates on the chimney stack of a house nearby to us. That firm was suddenly shut down so again, another example of government intervention albeit through the financial system to keep hold of the control of power to people's homes.

Unless we pull out of Europe and loose Scotland, I doubt in England we will have any choice in this matter and then, who knows we might have to be more resourceful?

I have no doubt the government would like to keep control of energy supply by keeping it big but there are plenty of wind turbine manufacturers. You can by one tomorrow if you wish. So your assertion is BS.

What on earth has losing Scotland got to do with the price of fish ?

If anything keeping Scotland would be a good thing for alternate energy due to the investment in a myriad of methods.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeH
Greetings,

Yes the boys in black do exist. I know of two people, one personally and the other the wife of a deceased electrical eng., both of which came up with working devices and were warned off. The EE had his car bombed. He survived that.

I also know from personal experience that the government DOES NOT want energy efficiency. Why? Because they lose too much tax revenue. I fought that battle for over 30 years.

Also search suppressed free energy technology and see how the gov. has suppressed that field for over 60 years.

You might want to see an actual gravity machine from 1939 in operation, operating a machine shop. This thing is simple enough that if I had money and access to a machine shop I would build one. Search; gravity machine 1939

Greetings, George H.
I liked your post. I gave you a star. That gravity machine is a pretty neat idea. It looks like it would be a fun one to experiment with, though you'd have to be careful. You wouldn't want to get caught up in one of those things! I like the fact that there are no magnets involved. Thanks for the reference.

I also guess I should sort of echo what you said about resistance to certain ideas in government and corporate circles, to repeat that I don't think any of you will ever see a device like this on the store shelves until everyone has already known about them or been building their own for five years or more. Only then, when the cat is out of the bag and there's no shoving him back in, will working devices be commercialized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join