It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction conspiracy mumbo jumbo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Well the big wave of forced sterilisation (worldwide) was in the 70's, so the schedule would work.
There seem more and more at least questioning if the alien-front of the abducters, might really be to avoid the abductees become entirely anti-human. Because if you think about it, that would be a huge additional stress factor, psychologically speaking. Your world is already shaken because a safe place (house, car, etc) get's intruded and then it is Dr.Every-Joe experimenting with you=> you'd probably never ever trust anyone ever again.
There are also many accounts of "them" not even being truly material bodies, but really just a hologramm to disguise the ones operating the "experiment".
The forced sterilisation happened during the huge eugenics wave, when some wanted to re-establish the "natural selection" we humans overcame by wealth, but why shouldn't there be further reaching programms to strenghten this or that strain of talents?

And what I think is actually super X-Files-ish:
We had people like Jung, Tesla and all that kinds of people claiming to have made mental-alien-contact aroud 1920, so why not to do exactly that, creating people open enough for the messages to drip through to the conscience mind? Oracles, or soemthing like that, not all this self-centered "OOOOHHH I feel a presence"-clowns, but reasonable, smart people, capable of entertaining more than one version of reality without going insane?
The fun part is: it would tie it all together and make a neat boe, because: what had Crowley to do with Hitler? Why is "some club" always there when our mind gets targeted, like the invention of Scientology=>club meeting, Walt Disney=>club member, etc.?
Which would make all our creative out-put lately a circular disclosure, sort of: we have embraced the ETs and UFOs in our folklore for a while now. On closer look what is this? Basically one step towards two things:

1. fighting xenophobia, root of racism, sexism and so many other *isms
  2. Getting our perception closer to the point where we outgrow "God", because the actual knowledge leaves less and less room, once you know how physics works...

This are two essential points if you ever want to have a prospering, global community you need citizens, which are

1. humanists in the best sense of the word
  2. willing and capable to take responsibility for their actions
  3. Open for reasonable arguments, when it comes to certain necessary "evils"

But, the natural next step in our "mental adolescence" is now of course to blame the parents=the ones in charge, because they either play us like barbie-dolls, or "sold "us to some alien presence. Which is both not entirely true, maybe. I personally believe in EBE's, in UFO-crashs not so much. If ETs visit Earth, then was it us who called them with our super voyager-postcard:

"hey Earth is soooo beautiful! And we are so cute and technologically handicapped! Look how sweet we even give you our biological make-up and exact coordinates! See ya!"

And if you want to travel vast amounts of space you automatically have to be able to tackle time, the one is un-manipulatable without the other, more or less, time is object- and therefor mass-bound.
So they came here and made a nice club meeting with the one who is already a global network, since a few centuries, the Masons. Militaries, teachers, doctors, researchers, artists, all the hopeless world-betterers, if you stray a clue in one artists mind you harvest thousands of follow-up artworks=> manifested thoughts=> magic.

Which makes "people like us" kind of like time-travellers, or parallel world intruders, because our life is part of the next phase the one which is advertised and groomed and fostered in our collective minds since the late 60's: The Age of Aquarius, the big awakening, the 976th coming of Jesus and what not.

And i should add, i am like you, a little bit agnostic, when it comes to this topic, but the least we do is producing ten times better fiction than what Greer and co. are doing.
Could as well be just Gaia, Earths own conscience hinting us towards "it's time to leave".
Could be our collective human soul that is capable of sharing timeless information from past and future.
The clubs could be doing this sub-consciencly and are getting abused by some EBE race as scapegoat for their plan to reduce world population.
There could be people knowing exactly what is going on and even giving their permission for us to discuss it now, as a matter of spreading additional confusion.

It depends on how much you lost your faith in humanity, which solution speaks the most to you, but fact is:
People are having experiences, but they don't match, => someone is lying.
Also a lot of possibilities, who and what for, as in "I am so hot even aliens want to # me.", down to "They promised me immortality."
edit on 15-5-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
Don't project your psychological problems onto me, you know nothing about me other than I'm an abductee with a low tolerance for Bull.

I don't know why you're acting this way, true, maybe it is not your abduction experiences that are making you react this way, maybe you've always been like that.

Your characterization of abduction events is childish. Your accusation that I am "repulsed by activities such as meditation or exploration of your own subconscious" is entirely your invention.

Did you forget? Your post is still here, for anyone to see. The comments about the "Lotus position muttering mantras" is still there. It was not my imagination.

I suggested that perhaps less meditation and more research might be helpful in giving you a more realistic understanding of alien abductions. And I stand by that.

I have done tons of research, of course. I looked for answers to what we were going through. I read all the literature I could get my hands on. There is no "understanding" of the reality behind these experiences. There are many possible explanations. If you think you've got it all figured out, you are kidding yourself.

But see, after a few years, I just accepted that. I don't know for sure, no one does, and at some point (if the abductions have stopped) you can't stay obsessed. You have to get on with your life and other things. At least I did.

This experience the other day happened by surprise, and I had no intention of thinking about it. The guy just appeared and a conversation happened. But I am done with researching all that. It's useless.

The years of being exposed to study on the mind, through my mother, stepfather, their colleagues and collaborators (psychologists and psychoanalysts) , made me all too aware that the mind is a tricky thing. It is not because you remember vividly an event that it really happened as you remembered. False memories are very common in everyday life. That is even more pronounced when there is purposeful intervention with hypnosis and technology.

Our experiences were just as vivid as everyday events, and no hypnosis was ever needed or done. Yet, That STILL doesn't mean that I can trust my senses and memory! Even with others who perceived the same.

You are of course free to speculate as wildly as you like, but not everyone is going to appreciate that.

Of course! Those that don't can stay out of the discussion, or use grown up talk like saying, "This doesn't sound plausible to me." or "I don't agree with this, for these reasons...." As some did. That is rational.

Or even laughed along with my mockery of myself, "LOL! Yeah, you're right! That sure is mumbo jumbo! It doesn't make a lot of sense. What a weird experience.
)

It's not hard to do.

"Speculate"? ... That isn't accurate. I admitted the story that came out in this experience was silly, I mocked it myself.... I made no conscious attempt at trying to spin a story. Do you call your dreams "speculations"? That's just weird.

Whatever. I have worked a long day, I'm tired and still dealing with my injuries, so perhaps my mind just cannot make sense of your reaction here. It's just weird.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bluesma ....Who are you trying to prove it to though? Yourself and if so why? If it happened, it happened and which reality or whether it was real, in the sense we generally understand the word , it really only matters that, that tree did indeed make one hell of a racket as it smacked the forest's ferny floor.

If I maybe so bold, do you ever think to yourself this is all a tad serious? Your profile logo, it's all a bit you know, if you don't mind me saying,, a tad earnest? Given that, do you some times consider that, your experiences are a reflection of that? "As above, so below" and all that malarkey?

Don't take me wrongly here, there are times when genuine shock and awe are quite probably, the proper response and let's be honest , they do seem to take it the wrong way if you greet them with a typical human wry eye. I think I just maybe, have some grasp of that you allude to in parts and it does seem to me you might well already know and are doing the old enochian thing of creating Annapurna from a small burrowing rodent's waste product.

As ambassador Kosh might say ..."Who are you?".

If it's any comfort whatsoever, you are not alone. There are legion in number who share your experiences and their reactions vary wildly from outright denial to blind acceptance and sadly, a form of subjugation that personally, I suspect was anthing bar the intention. In the end answers only ever begat more questions to those with the "right" attitude and yet, there is no set path, no agenda, syllabus that is relevant to us all?

Some times we humans lack subtlety, to be truthful we are the frequently the Minotaur attempting to purchase Meissen whilst speaking the wrong language and yet, we have in us the capacity for an infinite subtlety. "You are where you are, because that's where you are meant to be", what is seemingly, acting as a barrier stopping you moving on from a certain space? The pat answer would be yourself and although that might be an utter cliché, it has become so because, it seems to have something of the universal truth about it?
edit on 15-5-2015 by FireMoon because: grammar

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FireMoon
Bluesma ....Who are you trying to prove it to though?

Prove what? This was a friggin dream! Are your dreams attempts at proving something to someone???

Yourself and if so why? If it happened, it happened and which reality or whether it was real, in the sense we generally understand the word , it really only matters that, that tree did indeed make one hell of a racket as it smacked the forest's ferny floor.

Prove to myself that I had a dream? That the dream actually happened? I can guarantee it was not real - as in an experience in the physical and material world. It was an internal event. I said that in the OP.

If I maybe so bold, do you ever think to yourself this is all a tad serious?

Jesus. I made fun of it in the OP, in the title, it was specifically put forth as not serious, but the sharing of a story in a dream. I do not know where all this serious response is coming from. I am confused and really, really wish I hadn't shared it here.

Your profile logo, it's all a bit you know, if you don't mind me saying,, a tad earnest?

It's earnest? I have no idea. I just used that because it is the tarot card that always comes up when people do readings on me, in the place meant to represent me. With time I felt It was nice because I train horses and dogs, and it kinda looks like she is working with animals.

Given that, do you some times consider that, your experiences are a reflection of that? "As above, so below" and all that malarkey?

Don't take me wrongly here, there are times when genuine shock and awe are quite probably, the proper response and let's be honest , they do seem to take it the wrong way if you greet them with a typical human wry eye. I think I just maybe, have some grasp of that you allude to in parts and it does seem to me you might well already know and are doing the old enochian thing of creating Annapurna from a small burrowing rodent's waste product.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Could you rephrase or something to help me out? I have expressed no shock or awe about a frigging dream!!!

I just thought it was friendly chat to share a funny dream, I thought it was an interesting and creative story, and because it dealt with alien stuff, I thought it was appropriate here. I had no idea it would offend and upset people, be taken seriously. I just am not physically up to all this, I guess. I am tired, and just don't feel like aggressive debate right now; my mind isn't sharp enough to grasp what you are trying to say, nor why the other poster got pissed.

I only wish I could take this down. I can't, so maybe I'll just stay away from this forum for a while.

Ugh. Maybe it's the painkillers I am on. Perhaps that is what is making this so hard for me to unscramble. I'll take a look in the morning and see if I grasp meaning better.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Bluesma.. That's fine, be happy to travel the rabbit warren and expand a little further when it's right for you.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If there were Aliens abducting people for whatever reason, especially if they have any gains from breeding or interwining their own DNA with a makeup like ours, wouldn't they take the Alpha Males and Females. Not so much apex, but more or less simply healthy or in their prime of maturity, like being more virile?

Never mind not having bad habits or tendencies or having a brain slushy with our skulls, where the I.Q gives it more flavor.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Don't project your psychological problems onto me, you know nothing about me other than I'm an abductee with a low tolerance for Bull.

I don't know why you're acting this way, true, maybe it is not your abduction experiences that are making you react this way, maybe you've always been like that.

Your characterization of abduction events is childish. Your accusation that I am "repulsed by activities such as meditation or exploration of your own subconscious" is entirely your invention.

Did you forget? Your post is still here, for anyone to see. The comments about the "Lotus position muttering mantras" is still there. It was not my imagination.

I suggested that perhaps less meditation and more research might be helpful in giving you a more realistic understanding of alien abductions. And I stand by that.

I have done tons of research, of course. I looked for answers to what we were going through. I read all the literature I could get my hands on. There is no "understanding" of the reality behind these experiences. There are many possible explanations. If you think you've got it all figured out, you are kidding yourself.

But see, after a few years, I just accepted that. I don't know for sure, no one does, and at some point (if the abductions have stopped) you can't stay obsessed. You have to get on with your life and other things. At least I did.

This experience the other day happened by surprise, and I had no intention of thinking about it. The guy just appeared and a conversation happened. But I am done with researching all that. It's useless.

The years of being exposed to study on the mind, through my mother, stepfather, their colleagues and collaborators (psychologists and psychoanalysts) , made me all too aware that the mind is a tricky thing. It is not because you remember vividly an event that it really happened as you remembered. False memories are very common in everyday life. That is even more pronounced when there is purposeful intervention with hypnosis and technology.

Our experiences were just as vivid as everyday events, and no hypnosis was ever needed or done. Yet, That STILL doesn't mean that I can trust my senses and memory! Even with others who perceived the same.

You are of course free to speculate as wildly as you like, but not everyone is going to appreciate that.

Of course! Those that don't can stay out of the discussion, or use grown up talk like saying, "This doesn't sound plausible to me." or "I don't agree with this, for these reasons...." As some did. That is rational.

Or even laughed along with my mockery of myself, "LOL! Yeah, you're right! That sure is mumbo jumbo! It doesn't make a lot of sense. What a weird experience.
)

It's not hard to do.

"Speculate"? ... That isn't accurate. I admitted the story that came out in this experience was silly, I mocked it myself.... I made no conscious attempt at trying to spin a story. Do you call your dreams "speculations"? That's just weird.

Whatever. I have worked a long day, I'm tired and still dealing with my injuries, so perhaps my mind just cannot make sense of your reaction here. It's just weird.

Hey, I'm sorry you're having problems. Hope you get better soon.

If this your way of dealing with issues, that's fine, do whatever it is that makes you feel better.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
If there were Aliens abducting people for whatever reason, especially if they have any gains from breeding or interwining their own DNA with a makeup like ours, wouldn't they take the Alpha Males and Females. Not so much apex, but more or less simply healthy or in their prime of maturity, like being more virile?

They do indeed take the best of us. That's why they took me and my family, many times, from 1961 to 2003.

They didn't take you?

Hmm. Oh well, don't take it personally.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Bluesma.. That's fine, be happy to travel the rabbit warren and expand a little further when it's right for you.

I don't understand a thing you are saying. Even though it is now morning, I have slept a little, and the pain medicine has worn off.

I had a #ing dream, I thought it was pretty creative, so I shared it here. I will not ever do so again.
I have no intention on expanding further on it, it was fun to chat about lightly with a few people, but the rest of this such a drag it wasn't worth it.

I had to look up Annapurna, and figured out you were saying I am making a mountain of a molehill?
But you couldn't have just said that? Like simply.... instead of a bunch of confusing poetic and cryptic phrases????

I admit often, I am not a fan of subtility in the sense of being implicit and indirect. I think it breeds miscommunication.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hey, I'm sorry you're having problems. Hope you get better soon.

If this your way of dealing with issues, that's fine, do whatever it is that makes you feel better.

This way? What? having dreams?? Defending myself against strangers on the internet who are going to insult and harrass me because they find my dreams offensive to them personally??

It does not make me feel "better" in any way shape or form, and I cannot fathom why it is of interest to you.

Upon waking this morning, the only thing I was actually able to understand better from your post was the reference to me "speculating"- which I guess you meant when I speculated about what kinds of experiences, ideas, knowledge, or opinions I have which could have coalesced together in forming this dream. Why the hell does that bother you that I speculate about how my own dreams form?

What exactly does that have to do with you, and why do you feel anything about it??
If you could at least explain that, I'd like to understand at least a little, because I want to avoid this sort of problem in the future with others.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Maybe you should make a thread about it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The only conclusion I can come to here is that apparently some find it offensive that I do not have conscious control of my subconscious and the dreams it weaves. They would prefer that I plan my dreams very carefully so that they are realistic, coherent, respectful others experiences and feelings, and well researched and factual.

To that I say- THAT is a totally irrational and illogical demand, and you are consciously awake right now.
Maybe you should do some research on neurology, on brainwaves and states of wakefulness and sleep, and perhaps even some psychology.

I will not be ashamed that my dreams are sometimes illogical, incoherent, or unrealistic. That is normal. I will accept that perhaps it is not a good idea to share ones dreams with strangers, if it upsets them for some reason, or impacts their perception of reality negatively. Lesson learned. But no attempt will be made to plan out and research my dreams before I have them, in the future.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I probably should write a thread about it. It is important that we document as many cases of alien contact as we can, every case holds another piece of the puzzle.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Just don't take it so personal, there are some people who never had any weirder experiences than finding an empty coffee cup, while they know there was a mouthfull left. You wrote huge disclaimers all over the thing, so it really isn't your fault, when soemone reads more into it, than what you said.
Besides that, i think it is a shame you don't share more, because there are others which could benefit from your objective down to Earth outlook on your extraordinary, out there experiences. And this is ATS, if I feel like it, i write stuff like:
Hello, I am a genetically modified half alien.
And no one cares, because here is the one place were we should be able to discuss it, without fear of ridicule as it is wise to have in our daily, personal encounters.

I would very much look forward to read and discuss your experience. Everybody should put his/her/its cards on the table.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I probably should write a thread about it. It is important that we document as many cases of alien contact as we can, every case holds another piece of the puzzle.

Well I hope you do, I'm certainly interested in the details of your experiences.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm more or less interested to see a one sided opinion.

In most cases, you go off about them being a threat to our existence or them being perverted in sense, due to invasion of privacy. In the previous post about them taking samples from prime specimens, it sounded like it t'where an honour.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I don't understand a thing you are saying. Even though it is now morning, I have slept a little, and the pain medicine has worn off.

I had a #ing dream, I thought it was pretty creative, so I shared it here. I will not ever do so again.
I have no intention on expanding further on it, it was fun to chat about lightly with a few people, but the rest of this such a drag it wasn't worth it.

I had to look up Annapurna, and figured out you were saying I am making a mountain of a molehill?
But you couldn't have just said that? Like simply.... instead of a bunch of confusing poetic and cryptic phrases????

I admit often, I am not a fan of subtility in the sense of being implicit and indirect. I think it breeds miscommunication.

We get it, we get it. You had a dream. Congratulations, but it was no Martin Luther King dream.
We've heard enough about your dream already, it was inane at best. Let it go. Before we start whining every pointless dream we have too.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm more or less interested to see a one sided opinion.

In most cases, you go off about them being a threat to our existence or them being perverted in sense, due to invasion of privacy. In the previous post about them taking samples from prime specimens, it sounded like it t'where an honour.

Well, yes and no. I suppose there is an honor to knowing your genetics are preferred by an alien race, in the same sense that it is an honor for a cow to be labeled USDA Prime.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Dude now i will follow you for sure on every post you make to remind you of the promised abduction thread.
Where is it, i can't wait? And i will behave just as you did here...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Dude now i will follow you for sure on every post you make to remind you of the promised abduction thread.
Where is it, i can't wait? And i will behave just as you did here...

Behave? Children behave.
I'm here to talk truth about the most important event in human history.
I have a low tolerance for BS.
If you enjoy hearing someone complain for two pages how their super-creative dream wasn't greeted with more enthusiasm, stay right here.
If you want to stalk and harass me, I'm afraid you have to go to the back of the line, and wait your turn.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join